TWW - Testing April 1

Hey ladies. Hope ur all good tonight and that the nasty witch has stayed away. Im getting an early night but will catch up with u all Tomoro. Night all x

Charlie it feels soo wierd! I feel it when I'm laying on my side and when I'm walkin hope its a good sign

I've been taking tests since monday; and I realised they are not early response lol didn't read leaflet properly, so hopin by saturday when I buy more tests that ARE early response I get a bfp :)

I just thought it was my uterine lining filling up but I don't know now cos it led to BFP. still could have been tho

my tummy feels fulll & heavy.. it has since about 8dpo... not sure what that means... all i know now is i am about cd31 and no af & not sure when i O'd, i'd say november 13th/14th/15th.

Yh tht makes sense it could be that but I've never felt this b4 normally by now I'd hve AF cramps but all I feel is this fullness x

:D how long have you ladies been TTC? & how old are you if you don't mind me asking :)

I am 22 - 23 on new years eve :) and we have only been trying for 1 month, I am going cuckoo already, I don't know how you ladies have tried for so long lol

Although I had my implanon out 25th Oct (after getting married on 8th Sept) and haven't bled at all since I had it in 3 years ago :( and still haven't bled since having it out 5 weeks ago, so have spoken to docs, and have to go back if I haven't had AF or BFP by xmas xx

I did OPK's and and checked CM and by that I think I ovulated on the 16-17th November, hence my planning to test around the 1st Dec

I have been having really vivid dreams (3 of which were pregnancy/baby related), really sore nipples for the last week, only my nipples, and I had a streak of blood in ewcm on the 20th and really bad cramping.

I tested today but BFN :( hoping it is just too early for me

Hope everyone else is OK, congrats to all with BFP's so far xx

so i believe i am about 16DPO & i havent tried testing since i would have 11dpo & that was a bfn... AHH i am nervous to test though...

Yep I've been gassy and bloated aswell; I'm testing soon-ish I ordered ultra early response preg tests online, hopin they come saturday the latest, I'm worried it will be another bfn :(

Babylove I'm 12DPO today, 13DPO tomorrow which is in like half an hour lol, AF is due on the 2nd Dec; hopin she don't show up! Fingers crossed x

13DPO!!! Finally only 2 more days till I'm 15DPO, hope AF don't show up! Night night! X

Hey ladies.. Mind if I jump on board. Im due in 2 days.. Im super nervous yet excited too.. Lol I have notvtested and Im not going to. Me and tests don"nt see eye to eye :haha:

Fingers and Everything crossed for Us All..

:D ahh praying we all get our BFPS we deserve! :D im finally CD31 & still no af, just a watery/creamyish clear cm ahhh :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->