TWW - Testing April 1

all are pg signs but also post ov/pre af signs too I think. FC that it's BFP all round and those who af got only have another month to wait. x

I was sooo tempted to test this morning but I didn't!!! I am so proud of myself, haha! I am still having af crmps on and off and some odd twinges on the sides that come and go. I really don't know what to make of it. The next 24 hours are going to kill me!

Hi ladies, how are you all doing?

I've just got home from the school christmas fair ... OMG it was MANIC.... pure MADNESS!!!

Just waiting for the chinese to arrive now.

I was due AF today but so far nothing has arrived and my cervix is high - not sure if that is a sign of anything or not.

Last month I was a 29 day cycle but the 2 previous were 27.... today would be day 28. My average is 28 according to my phone app.

No major symptoms, but I've not slept well the last two nights. Last night I woke at like 2am and then was awake pretty much till I woke bar a few short snoozes :( *yawn*

xxx

Hope everyone is well xxx

when people say sore boobs as a symptom ... what kind of sore? lol

up until today my nipples have been very very sore but only when touched, like a sharp pain, I put my bra on and the top of bra hit nipple and it felt like pins, this has been for the last week or so.

Today, my brother hugged me and OMG my boobs hurt so much, but they are fine normally. I just ran down the stairs, and hurt, which never normally happens despite being quite well endowed in that area :) any pressure on boobs today is sore but normal when there is no pressure.

Any thoughts/ideas/help? :)

I have no idea what is going on, I just wish I knew when I am due/going to get AF :'(

Only the right... How bizarre! Lol

Happy is good :)

Sorry I've had a busy couple of days and haven't been around. Have I missed any other BFPs? How are our preggos doing? I'm waiting on AF to take a hike...and dealing with some stressful home situations right now, blah. Other than that, just happy its the weekend!

:( hope things become less stressful soon for you xx

Yup just the right.

I'm sure she won't mind me saying, I don't expect maryanne will be back, her little bean unstuck and grew wings last night :(

:( o, the poor thing. My thoughts are with her :( xxx

thanks for that charlie :) i was gonna post earlier but couldnt quite manage it. thank u for all ur support ladies over the last few weeks. its been much appreciated. ur a fab bunch of ladies and i wish u all the best of luck x

Ohh Maryanne big big hugs. I'm so sorry. I was hoping and praying for a sticky little bean for you :hugs::cry:

I am sorry, Maryanne. I hope very soon you will get a very sticky bean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->