TWW - Testing April 1

Ahh tired aswell but I know I won't sleep tonight :( feel like I'm coming down with something x

I had a spot of pink blood earlier, id have loved to think it was ib but a) its too late and b) think it was from, erm, a bit rough bd last night :blush: hurry up af x

My tests I ordered online aint here yet! So not testing today; AF due tomorrow but by now I'd be spotting but I'm not :o ill be testin when my tests arrive hopfully monday or tuesday; just hope AF stays away! x

God I couldn't wait any longer. Had a nice strong frer this morning so no more testing for me :) just wait for what's next

Frizzynad I'd be off to the shops so quickly to buy one - I couldn't wait!

I'm still in bed so not tested yet... But won't be long as I need a wee lol! I am just hoping and praying for good news today *pretty pretty please*

Loraloo- hope it is good news. Good luck

Charlie - great news about frer - going to post us a picture? Yey!!

Good luck to all testers :)

x

here you go :) 15 DPO, 1st day of missed period, 4w2d

https://imageshack.us/a/img841/8748/imag1200gg.jpg

That's an amazing line Charlie :)

I'm so happy for you :hugs:

Thank you so much. I really appreciate all your support and I genuinely thought this day would never come! :hugs: :hugs:
I really should get out of bed and do some tidying so I can put up the Christmas decs this afternoon. Last baby-less Christmas at last :D :happydance:

But you know there's one on the way :) are you going to be telling anyone close/special this Christmas?

We are going to do decorations this weekend too but not sure if today or tomorrow.... This is our first married Christmas :) we got married last year between Christmas and new year :)

We're telling my mum and step dad, my dad and my OHs parents on Christmas day, then I want to wait until after my 12 week scan but DH wants to tell sooner so I'll just hold out as long as I can :)

im 10 dpo today bfn this am could do with some encourage at the moment, is it just to early ? anyone else get bfn at 10dpo and get BFP later

Good luck and best wishes to all xxx

all are pg signs but also post ov/pre af signs too I think. FC that it's BFP all round and those who af got only have another month to wait. x

Congratulations and beautiful lines

Praying this month is mine af due tuesday

xx

im 10 dpo today bfn this am could do with some encourage at the moment, is it just to early ? anyone else get bfn at 10dpo and get BFP later

Good luck and best wishes to all xxx

It is possible to get a bfp from this time, I didn't but it hasn't stopped me testing everyday ....

We're telling my mum and step dad, my dad and my OHs parents on Christmas day, then I want to wait until after my 12 week scan but DH wants to tell sooner so I'll just hold out as long as I can :)

What a fantastic Christmas present you'll be giving them :) and good timing to possibly pick up some bits in the sales for yourself and baby :)

I'm going to go test now.... Wish me luck :)

Here is my test from this morning....

BFN :(

Where is AF? I'm i'm not getting a baby I at least want to start trying again. I'm now one day late....

Attachments

• IMG_2367.jpg
    IMG_2367.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member