TWW - Testing April 1

Thanks Charlie.... now just to wait for AF. If I was preg I'm certain that you would be able to see something by now... 15 dpo!!

At least I have Christmas decorations to distract me

I better get a-moving and a-groving - got craft fairs both days this weekend and decs to put up so i really ought to get a move on. x x

ooh, good luck with the craft fairs! Where are they today?

today is in a nursery in Knaresborough, tomorrow is in Henshaws arts and craft centre which is a charity for the blind.

Hope it goes well Charlie and you've lots of sales already!

Mexx - I donno if this will help but one of my mates didn't get a positive untill she was 11 weeks; she tested everyday till she got a positive; she has a healthy 11 month old baby boy now :) x

Ahh I wish I could go shop and buy a test but I've have no money to buy 1 :( so I'm alright for waitin coz I seriously don't feel too good at all :( x

And I've been testing everyday since Monday.. I've classed the test I took on monday as an Evap coz the line showed up after about 1 hour.. The rest have been BFN.. So I'm just gonna wait for AF to NOT sho her face! Lol x

Frizzynad - your poor friend! How did she cope for 11 weeks?! I'm only a date later than I expected and it has turned up on day 29 before. I have only had one cycle longer than 29 days since I've been recording it...

Charlie - How annoying :( I'm sorry :(

Def think its a :hugs: kind of day!!

We've put up the tree and wrapped presents today. My hubby loves Christmas time and so we got it sorted today ... Normally I'd try and wait for another week. Tree looks nice :)

I'm going to get some tidying done and put my tree up if Munchkin doesn't tire me out too much.

Got my scan appointment today too, it's on Monday 17th December and I'm soooo excited. Pictures cost a fortune tho lol

Mexx - ahh she's a strong little lady lol she just kept herself busy; she had no period so she just knew she was pregnant anyways, then as soon as she gotta BFP she was just relieved lol; its just a shame the father of lil man is an idiot, was his idea to try for a baby but she's a single mum and she is such a great mum aswell :)

I donno why but I've got a feelin I'm not gonna get a positive early like some of u ladies have.. My symptoms are gettin a bit stronger I feel like crap lol x

The only xmas decs we've got up is fairy lights; can't get a tree coz of the kittens; they might try and climb up it and pull it down haha x

Ooh 17th December .... What a magical start to Christmas :)

If you're tired, rest.... Nothing to stop you giving instructions to the hubby though hehe.

The only xmas decs we've got up is fairy lights; can't get a tree coz of the kittens; they might try and climb up it and pull it down haha x

That's a little annoying :( hope they don't open the presents too!

We've got presents where the fairy lights are already; the kittens just sit on them or sleep on them lool wish they was sensible like their mummy cat x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->