TWW - Testing April 1

My kittens climbed our tree the first year we got them, it was ADORABLE

This is Batty (who moved out :( ) coming out of the tree
https://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1946_110651385625_6446_n.jpg

I'm sooo excited now :D

Awww its so heartbreakin movin out kittens! My cat had 4 kittens; we had to give 2 away but they only live across the road the new owner let them out on the streets already; feel to take my Rexxy and Smudge bk haha x

The cat climbing through the tree is cute!

Sorry for all the bfns ladies!! Big hugs. Here's to next month!

Awww its so heartbreakin movin out kittens! My cat had 4 kittens; we had to give 2 away but they only live across the road the new owner let them out on the streets already; feel to take my Rexxy and Smudge bk haha x

We still have her sister and she moved out of her own decision. She's a big bully so it wasn't all bad. She still comes sits in the garden somethimes. Big chunk now

Hi ladies....so sorry for all those with bfn or the ugly witch showing her face! had a total meltown last night because my af cramps were so strong and I knew I was out. I had promised myself no testing before Dec. 1st, so when the clock hit midnight, I went and took an ic..........lets just say I got 2 hours of sleep due to the shock and excitement of my BFP!!!!! I can't believe it, it still feels like a dream. Dh went out and bought me a frer this morning and two pink lines!!!! Exactly on our one year anniversary of TTCAL. It's been a crazy 15 months since my mc so I'm trying to take it one step at a time and pray this bean (or beans) stick!!!!! It hasn't sunk in yet, I feel bad for feeling so "numb".

So sorry for the delay - MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS hope :)

So happy for you xxxx

Still no sign of AF so did an IC to keep my curiosity at bay.... still no change here :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_2373.jpg
    IMG_2373.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 4
  • ctp-83811-1354386597.jpg
    ctp-83811-1354386597.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 7
ps - sorry - don't know why my bfn pic turned up twice - apoligies!

Still no sign of AF so did an IC to keep my curiosity at bay.... still no change here :shrug:

Mexx do you have any FRER? When I tip my screen back I see the faintest ghost of a line on the right hand test. It could be evap but I swear I see something :shrug:

I have a couple of FRER left.... i know what you mean.... would you trest again now or in the am with a frer?

I have a couple of FRER left.... i know what you mean.... would you trest again now or in the am with a frer?

I would upload them to a line site like countdowntopregnancy and try an invert on it. Maybe wait for FMU? When did you last do a FRER? x My fingers are SOOOOOO crossed for you!

Uploaded to ctp here:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=75181

I will frer in the morning if nothing arrives :)

I did a FRER this morning and half thought I could see something but I wasn't sure if it was an indent or something..... trying hard not to get my hopes up but I do know it is strange that I've not started by now.... only ever had a cycle of more than 29 days once...

Uploaded to ctp here:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=75181

I will frer in the morning if nothing arrives :)

My computer is playing up and wasn't showing things. I'm one of your positive votes lol. I just think it's late in the day so it will be faint is it is you :bfp:

:dust::af:

Thank you for the vote :)

My computer was doing that before and I couldn't see any pictures... not sure why!

I had only held for about 3 hours. Going to try and not drink to much tonight (just squash) so as not to dilute too much before testing in the morning....

really hope AF stays away as a late show will be so hard :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->