TWW - Testing April 1

Just don't get your hopes to high I think is the trick. I don't want to pull you up and then drop you down lol x

No... I'm keeping my feet on the floor and just have to wait and see.

Running out of tests now too so would be a great time to get a positive... otherwise I'll just order more and get ready for next month :)

ANyway..... What are you up to tonight?

I'm sitting and admiring the Christmas Tree and we have the TV on but struggling to find anything to watch at the moment.

I'm watching Animal Planet whilst my step daughter talks and talks and talks and talks. Still no tree up :(

How old is your SD?

O NO! I hope you get to get your Christmas decs up tomorrow... I remember you saying you wanted them last weekend :D

I know what you mean! I kept 'rearranging' the decorations that hubby put up hehe ;)

HAHA! I like to let him feel useful from time to time hehe :)

HAHA!!!

Its like when you let him choose what is on TV just the once and then he thinks he owns the TV remote

Best way I think!
Hubby tends to pick tv in here but then it really annoys me when he starts playing computer games and not watching it :/ thankfully most of time our tv choices are pretty similar. Watching resident evil tonight

Thanks so much ladies! I am still in shock, it hasn't sunk in yet. I don't think it will until I see our little nugget. Im almost scared to get too excited but i guess anyone who has gone through a mc knows the feeling. im feeling good about this one though :hugs: I was able to go to my fertility clinic today for beta so I'm happy about that. She said they would have the results in a few hours and would call me. I pray I got myself a sticky one :hugs::happydance::hugs::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->