TWW - Testing April 1

Hope they call back with good news x

Hope they call back with good news x

My doc called me a few mins ago....level at 15dpiui is 98!!!! He said that was a very good number and that we will retest again on Monday to make sure they are doubling!!! Crossing my fingers they do!

Congrats hope. That's fab :). Will look forward to hearing more positive news on Monday.

How are you all doing today? Feeling ok? Any plans?

I'm still in bed .... AF hasn't started yet so still waiting. I will test when I get up.... Fit my FC so tightly but am remaining calm about it all

I have a craft fair again today and I'm really hoping it goes better than yesterday's! then putting the tree up. I have zero symptoms this weekend except the usual tiredness but I'm not reading into it.
when will you test?

I'm going to go test now. My hubby has a driving lesson in ten mins and if it was good news I didn't want to tell him before he went as he'd be distracted and I didn't want to risk that. Hope that made sense!

I'm calm and can accept either decision but it would be great to know what was happening either way.

Here goes.....

No AF.
Possibly the faintest of lines on the IC / first response. Got a negative on clear blue digital.

I will upload photos to CTP and look at the indent / larger picture.

More waiting....

Post the link once you upload.

Hope I'm 9th August so just a day later

I will do ...,

Just wish I wasn't such an impatient person!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=75339

Uploaded the test here.
I'm thinking if I was pregnant then it would be showing on a HPT by now and it would be a definate positive .... I dont know why AF isn't arriving though. I know the FMU was def held for long enough.... unless there is a thing as too strong!

:( I just want to know! Hurry up and tell me either way please body!

Got no IC tests left now... ordered more but not got them yet. I have 2 FRER left and 1 CLear blue digital test ......

:(

Just done this OPK and I know it's not a true sign... but normally I barely get a second line on an OPK or it isn't there at all. Also picture of the last IC I've got

I'm not reading too much into it.... just thinking out loud as there is noone at home with me...

You can drive yourself mad with this TTC thing can't you!

Attachments

• IMG_2391.jpg
    IMG_2391.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2395.jpg
    IMG_2395.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1
Yes you can go crazy! I do see SOMETHING on the IC, but like you id have thought a stronger line if +? I dont know though, maybe try the FRER? I wouldnt go off the OPK either hun some days my lines are barely there and other days ib get quite a strong line.

AFM- AF got me yesterday 12 dpo! Onwards and upwards though, least I can have a drink over Xmas :haha: lol, got to think of the positives! x

I'm sorry about AF Loraloo :(

Def right to think about the positives hun :)

Mexx could you have ovd later and be having a really long cycle?

I used the CBFM and I know when my two peak days were based on daily testing.... however I didn't use OPK at the same time so can't say for definate. You could be right Charlie.

BFN for me this morning using a test strip from pound land lol. AF is now 1 day late. Will test again tomorrow if witch doesn't come. X

Af due today! Hope she don't turn up; usally I would have been spotton for 2days but nothin; feels like af is comin but then its just gas lool how is every1 doin? Anymore BFP's x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->