TWW - Testing April 1

Hey Frizzynad.. hope nothing arrives. The lack of spotting is good! Have you tested today?

Hi Mexx! Yhh I hope that the fact I haven't spotted is a good sign; I'm always due ona sunday so normally on friday and saturday I would be spottin; by sunday morning AF would be full on! But there's nothin at all :o errrmmm I'm gonna wait for the tests I ordered online to arrive; hopin its tomorrow; they got dispatched and shipped on friday so should be here tomorrow or tuesday; I'm ok to wait; aslong as AF don't turn up I fink ill already know the result :)
How have u been feelin? X

Nothing new over here. I've run out of tests so I'll just wait for AF to show up tomorrow as expected.

FX for all you ladies still in!!!!

So tested this morn and bfn but still no sign of af and I am 16dpo! Seriously sore boobs, not just nipples anymore, and short sharp cramps in lower abdomen and below ribs x doing my head in now x

FC for you all! I can't help but think AF and tests play cruel tricks on our bodies lol

Ksilme - fc it's good news for you when your tests arrive

Charlie. How was the fair? Many sales? Tree up?

No news here but I think AF might be about to turn up :(

Ksilme - fc it's good news for you when your tests arrive

Charlie. How was the fair? Many sales? Tree up?

No news here but I think AF might be about to turn up :(

Lol think you meant lesbianmystiq

1 sale and I had to leave because I felt really rubbish. Got mega tired and fairly dizzy :(

I do believe AF has arrived. Spot of blood when I wiped.

Gutted :( I hadn't ever thought I was preg but I had a small hope it would be. Bodies are v annoying.

Got one last chance for a 2012 conception date. As this cycle been longer my next AF isn't due on our anniversary but on New Year's Eve.

Any advice for this month ?

thanks on the tree and thanks on the feeling better. I'm just really run down from fatigue and things. I'm trying to pack myself full of fruit and veg but its not helping. I think I'm gunna have to start napping for an hour when I get home on top of ky nights sleep.

how's all of you guys?

Aww :(
If you can fit in a nap that sounds sensible - hopefully it will help :)

got to drink loads too keep finding myself thirsty. need to make a concious effort on both these things

Well ladies, I have decided I am not buying any tests this month, if they arent in the house I cant test, going to stick it out this month. No, really......!

Hanging in there. I went for my second beta today...just waiting for them to call with the results. Do you preggo ladies have cramping on and off? I keep getting mild cramping that comes and goes...my breast tenderness comes and goes also. I wonder if I'm the only one?

good luck with the no testing! you are a stronger woman than me.

pregnancy tiredness is horrible, I remember with my first, I had never known anything like it. drinking and napping will deffo help. I had an afternoon nap today with my eldest as his school was closed, was lovely, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->