TWW - Testing April 1

AF nearly 2 days late; no preg tests here yet; if they don't come tomorrow I might have to buy a early response; hope everyone is well; any more BFP's? X

Hi girls. Hope all the BFPs are sticking and everyone is feeling good. CD 6 here and on to the next ovulation soon. Oh I hope I hope I hope I get a BFP for Christmas. I plan on testing around the 25-26th. Baby dust to everyone.

I had bad cramping right up until Friday so it's normal

Thanks. Mine comes and goes, prolly more when I think about it. My second beta came back at 241. :happydance: I have my first ultrasound next week. He said we probably won't hear a heart beat, but they want to make sure the bean is in the uterus and not in my tubes :) the waiting never ends.....one week to go!

I feel like this is just a long cycle and that AF is gonna come but my lower tummy still feelslike theres pressure and also starting to feel tight aswell! Hope AF don't turn up at all; had a little spottin that lasted 5mins but its gone now; there's nothin now. X

Oi, I've not been around much! I see I've missed a BFP or 2! Who else do we have with babies in their bellies?! lol

As for me...just living life...still dealing with some stressful situations at home but they should be getting better soon. Yesterday was DHs birthday. I think he had a good day. We celebrated with the kids on Sunday...I made him dinner and a cake and gave him his presents. Just sorry I couldn't give him a BFP for his birthday! Hopefully for new years. I'm excited for Christmas. We put the christmas tree up on Friday with the kids...they had fun. Baby is not so great around the tree though lol

CD 8 here - my friend suggested I get some OPKs for this month. I'm debating...couldn't hurt I guess. I wish my crazy little peanut would start STTN so I could temp...that was the best indicator for me about when I was ovulating. But oh well...hope everyone is doing ok!

hi ladies, how are going doing? Hope the pregnancies are going well :)
AF arrived for me ... as it was late I am now not due AF until New Years Eve. COuld be a fantastic end to the year. I plan on testing early... dont know if I'll test on |Christmas day or not but I will be testing on the 28th as its my first wedding anniversary and husbands birthday.
Fingers crossed,
xx

Right I've waited long enough! In the last year of order things off Amazon I have never waited over a week for them!!! Longest I've wait for an item is 2days; I ordered these tests late tuesday but they didn't dispatch till friday! Really annoyed by that! Lol... Going to a clinic tomorrow to get preg test; nearly 3 days late now but found out that the brown discharge I had this morning was from rough intercourse :$ loool irritation think it was.. Its almost turned white now so nothin to worry about; I thing I'm the only 1 that hasn't tested and hasn't had AF arrive... But I was testing everyday last week and only gettin 1 evap and 3 negatives! Wish me luck for testing tomorrow :D sorry for ranting on and on!
This forum is a bit quiet now some of u ladies are enjoying ya pregnancies :)
Congrats :D
And sorry to all of u that had AF turn up; next month will be ur month darlings :)
Sticky baby dust to u xoxoxo

Frizzynad... I hope its good news. :) let us know!

Just wondered... what vitamins /supplements / any tips those of you who got your bfp had/ were taking..?

xx

OMG OMG OMG I need advice, I started my new job yesterday so have been busy, but I have held all day and cervix felt high so decided to take an ovulation test, and took an IC for good measure lol, and because I am addicted ... :s

Anyway, I could see a faint line, without squinting but haven't yet got a decent picture ...
so I take a pound shop one, nothing, so I think bugger it, and took a first response ... nothing, so I think, well maybe it was an evap (even though it showed within a minute or two at the most) so I take another IC and another line appears, quickly!!

AArgh I don't know what to think, please help xx

I think I am 18dpo

I don't know what to say....maybe wait a fefw more days and test again???

ic are terrible for false pos, wait a few days and use a frer I'd say. when I got a super faint on an ic my frer was pretty strong tho.

really? that sucks :( I have now taken three, all have a faint line

this is the best pic I could get, have inverted, increased the contrast and lowered brightness, and darkened it as well as including the original xx
The original is so bright as I had to shine a light on it for the camera to pick it up x
lkm.jpg

Try with fmu in a few days with a frer. If you know for sure you are close to or around 18dpo, I think a frer would be accurate :) hopefully you just have a shy bean :)

Try with fmu in a few days with a frer. If you know for sure you are close to or around 18dpo, I think a frer would be accurate :) hopefully you just have a shy bean :)

I will probably wait til saturday or sunday to test again now

I think I am around 18dpo, I haven't had a period in three years (due to implanon), but started checking CM and had EWCM on the 14/15/16th and had a positive OPK on the 15th so assuming I ovulated on the 16/17th i would be 17/18 dpo x

I have had quite a few symptoms - the most persistent being sore breasts, was just my nipples for about a week, but for the last few days it has been breasts in general too, hurting when hugging, running etc, and today and yesterday (not sure if it has anything to do with being a symptom) I am finding wearing a bra uncomfortable because as soon as I put it on, my breasts feel itchy, hot and painful/uncomfortable. Areolas are also darker, have had constipation, and a blocked nose xx

I have had quite a few symptoms - the most persistent being sore breasts, was just my nipples for about a week, but for the last few days it has been breasts in general too, hurting when hugging, running etc, and today and yesterday (not sure if it has anything to do with being a symptom) I am finding wearing a bra uncomfortable because as soon as I put it on, my breasts feel itchy, hot and painful/uncomfortable. Areolas are also darker, have had constipation, and a blocked nose xx

Omg constipation was horrible for me. I blamed it on thanksgiving but now I know the real reason, lol. Now the last two days I have diarrea (sorry tmi).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->