TWW - Testing April 1

AF came this morning; I'm gutted! Me and my man decied to stop tryin as nothin is happening :( x

I think its strange tho coz my cycles are always 28 day long ever since I started havin period but this cycle was oddly 31 days long smh

I am gutted too, but kinda relieved as it is first period since implanon being in 3 years ago, and was starting to think it had buggered me up.
Do you reckon it is possible for me to have ovulated on the monday evening/tuesday morning (cramps and a tiny spot of blood) despite having a positive ovulation test on the thursday evening? they stayed positive for at least a few days.
and that would mean a 15-16 day luteal phase?
think i am going to start temping this month as I am now getting up the same time every day x

frizzynad I wouldn't give up yet, you haven't been trying all the long in total and after 12 months you can contact your doctor too. it took me 44 months to see 2 lines and when the little munchkin arrives it'll all have been worth it. maybe just try putting less focus on it.

my ov test was only pos on a digi one day this month but using ic opks it could be pos days, then again I used to get stuck preov and stay there lol

Have any of u ladies who have been pregnant before or currently are, had stabbing/pulling aches on either thr right or left side. I woke upfreaking out because my left side would hurt at dofferent angles when i moved or put my foot down. Im so scared of ectopic and my scan isnt until tuesday! I really hope its nothing. Also, should i be worried my boobs arent sore anymore?

Charlie, any new symptoms. Today i have nothing...i feel normal lol. Im also wearing my sea bands so hopefully its because of that i dont feel nauseated.

Not getting that much now. I was getting pains in my sides though

Was it both sides or one side more than the other? Mine is on the left, close to like the "ovary area". It comes and goes, probably more when I think about it so I try not too.

Hi charlie; maybe we'll try for another month, but my AF that turned up, its not normal; I don't feel any cramps whatsoever, still have pressure in lower tummy and AF is pink instead of red (sorry tmi) normally by now I'd fill a whole tampon but I haven't :/ I'm gonna make an appoinment tomorrow and ask to see a female doc coz my doc is male and he always make me feel stupid when I see him about these kind of things x

Mine was on the left mainly which is where i think i ovd from and where i get the most pcos pain.

I am gutted too, but kinda relieved as it is first period since implanon being in 3 years ago, and was starting to think it had buggered me up.
Do you reckon it is possible for me to have ovulated on the monday evening/tuesday morning (cramps and a tiny spot of blood) despite having a positive ovulation test on the thursday evening? they stayed positive for at least a few days.
think i am going to start temping this month as I am now getting up the same time every day x

I used to be on the implanon back in 2010, was on it for 4month b4 I decided I had enough of the side effects (weight gain: gained 3 stone used to wigh 10stone b4 I had it; and prolonged periods that lasted 2weeks) as soon as I got it removed I got af within 3 days; and ovulated like normal next af was on time also; so it is possible to ovualate; sorry for goin on and on lol
I was wonderin did u have any side effects when u was on the implanon?

I used to be on the implanon back in 2010, was on it for 4month b4 I decided I had enough of the side effects (weight gain: gained 3 stone used to wigh 10stone b4 I had it; and prolonged periods that lasted 2weeks) as soon as I got it removed I got af within 3 days; and ovulated like normal next af was on time also; so it is possible to ovualate; sorry for goin on and on lol
I was wonderin did u have any side effects when u was on the implanon?

Yeah, I reckon i did ovulate, I am just now thinking, maybe it was later than I thought, I am going to temp this month I think xx

I gained 2.5 stone whilst on it, in the 3 years (mainly in the first year) but that was my only side effect, I had no bleeding or anything, had it in during AF, AF finished a day or two later and now 6 weeks after having it out, after having it for the full 3 years, is my first AF since having it in.

Hi charlie; maybe we'll try for another month, but my AF that turned up, its not normal; I don't feel any cramps whatsoever, still have pressure in lower tummy and AF is pink instead of red (sorry tmi) normally by now I'd fill a whole tampon but I haven't :/ I'm gonna make an appoinment tomorrow and ask to see a female doc coz my doc is male and he always make me feel stupid when I see him about these kind of things x

I was thinking this earlier, obv I haven't had AF for 3 yrs so unsure, but I only know it had started by wiping and it was pink, not very heavy at all, I always had heavy first day and then two lighter days and that was it ... but I have been having cramps xx and just like you just said TMI but I have been wearing a tampon for a while now and not alot or blood and what is there is more brown than red x

For me; af starts off as brown spotting for a day then next morning would be full on red and they would last 5-6 days (sory tmi again lool) but last month and this month have been odd when I'd spot for a day brown; then it would be pink for 3 days very light flow then stops and I get no cramping anymore! All test are bfn but I've had preg symptoms since october tbh. So not sur what's goin on; I've been off bc since Feb 2011 and even them af was normal!
I read somewhere that when u have a implaton out or stop the pill; u shoud have at least 3 regular cycles b4 u start to ttc; or somethin along the lines of that; I'm planing on stopping smoking completly now as I've cut down a lot; I'm startin to think that's messing with my cycles coz I've cut down to almost 1 cig a day ( used to smoke 7 a day)so I'm sure if that's the problem x

Have u tried any fertility vitamins or anything? Because I may start taking some this week X
There's these fertility vitamins call 'Trying for a baby' from seven seas; not sure if they work or what it actually does but the packet looks ike the bc pills; got days of the week on them and 28 pills

For me; af starts off as brown spotting for a day then next morning would be full on red and they would last 5-6 days (sory tmi again lool) but last month and this month have been odd when I'd spot for a day brown; then it would be pink for 3 days very light flow then stops and I get no cramping anymore! All test are bfn but I've had preg symptoms since october tbh. So not sur what's goin on; I've been off bc since Feb 2011 and even them af was normal!
I read somewhere that when u have a implaton out or stop the pill; u shoud have at least 3 regular cycles b4 u start to ttc; or somethin along the lines of that; I'm planing on stopping smoking completly now as I've cut down a lot; I'm startin to think that's messing with my cycles coz I've cut down to almost 1 cig a day ( used to smoke 7 a day)so I'm sure if that's the problem x

Have u tried any fertility vitamins or anything? Because I may start taking some this week X
There's these fertility vitamins call 'Trying for a baby' from seven seas; not sure if they work or what it actually does but the packet looks ike the bc pills; got days of the week on them and 28 pills

Ok AF here with avengence, in so much pain with these cramps, at new job trying to finish training and can't concentrate :( should be starting properly later though so hopefully keep my mind off it x

I have been taking folic acid since having implanon out, but that is all I couldn't swallow tablets before though xx

Doc and nurse said it should be ok to start ttc straight away, there has been no research to show any different xx but some I have read have said to leave it for one normal cycle, which I am now having so all shoul be good :) xx my cousin had her implanon out in aug and is now 7-8 weeks gone, so hopefully won't be too long, apparently her doc said to her that 4/5 women catch within 4 months of having it out xx

If anyone still checks... just wondered how everyone is getting on... either on their TTC journey or pregnancy journey...?

Hope you are all well xxx

O no, the pain doesn't sound nice at all!
Hope you find something that eases it soon xxx

good plan....
not long now till you'll get to see the little bean :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->