TWW - Testing April 1

Hope you feel better soon Charlie :hugs:

CD 11 for me, so just waiting to Ov really. Where abouts are you in your cycle Mexx? xx

I was thinking of you ladies last night and was going to post but I knocked out at 10pm lol. So far so good here (knock on wood). I had my first ultrasound that confirmed the sac is in the uterus and not in the tubes. I go back next thursday to hopefully see/hear a hb and to see if there is one bean or two in there.

Charlie, what kind of pain are you feeling? hopefully its nothing too serious and its just your insides moving around to make room for baby. How are you doing with ms? any yet?

Good luck to the rest of you ladies, lets ring in the new year with more BFP's :)

Had some ms on an evening. The pain is like PCOS pain but no one wants to see me so I'm waiting it out

CD 11 for me, so just waiting to Ov really. Where abouts are you in your cycle Mexx? xx

Wont be long till you O then Loraloo?

I'm just waiting to O as well.... went stright to High on the CBFM monitor this month - had no lows which was strange. Waiting to peak / O now.

I'm also on CD 11 and expecting to O on about CD 15-16 according to phone app. Its just changed my cycle from average 28 to 29 days after having a late appearance last month.

When are you going to expect your next AF / hoping it wont show?

xx

Wont be long till you O then Loraloo?

I'm just waiting to O as well.... went stright to High on the CBFM monitor this month - had no lows which was strange. Waiting to peak / O now.

I'm also on CD 11 and expecting to O on about CD 15-16 according to phone app. Its just changed my cycle from average 28 to 29 days after having a late appearance last month.

When are you going to expect your next AF / hoping it wont show?

xx

I didnt O til CD 28 last month :wacko: though to be fair, it was my first cycle after m/c and my AF was more like light spotting so think my hormones were a bit messed up. My cycles do tend to be on the longer side anyway, but Im hoping anywhere between CD 14 and CD 21! I guess I'll be testing sometime between Xmas and New Year! Or waiting for AF i should say, seeing as i have vowed not to test early (again, lol) xx

I'm due on NYE but I think because of the time of year I will test early from Christmas Day with FRERs. Really hope this is a luck month for us both :D

Hi girls. Charlie I hope you feel better soon. Good luck with O'ing everyone. I am having an odd cycle. I had a peak on my fertility monitor and a positive opk. My temp dipped that day and then shot up the next two days. At 3dpo it went down and today it we t up again. I think I o'd but FF is not confirming as if yet. Can you look at my chart please?? I've had minor headaches the last 3 days and an increased sense of smell. My accupuncurist this weekend said I'm definitely ovulating. What do you girls think???

I'm waiting for a phonecall from the EPU as I've had cramping for a week and had some bleeding last night. Haven't had anymore so I have my fingers crossed it's nothing

Hi eveyone!! How are you all doing?
I'd just like to recommend and very very VERY amazing vitamin that my cousin told me about, she was taking them thru her pregnancy and now has a very healthy 3yr old girl :)
Its called Pregnacare; has every vitamin u need for healthy pregnancy and u can take them if ur ttc aswell; Wellwoman is another; I think they are the same company tho lol; I'm on CD 10 now but I'm going to take these vits for a month b4 me and my man try again

Hope everyone is well :) x

everything's fine. I got a scan.

I can't take multivitamins, they make me sick :(

Bet you will see massive changes between the two scans - how lovely to see the changes :)

have you been feeling ok with it?

Just wondered - did you ever use the CBFM? This is my second month using it.
MOnth one - a few days low, then a couple high, 2 peak, 1 high, then low again.
MOnth two - started high and still high now... really confused! I'd be on my second peak if it was on the same CD as last month. Have no idea what is going on!

I've never used the CBFM couldn't afford it and I don't normally ovulate

ahh, nm.

Yeah they are really expensive. I couldn't afford it but one of my friends has loaned me hers as she has now had her little girl. And also got a bunch of free sticks :)

Yaaayy!! That's great news Charile :) x
Ahh multivits aint for everyone I guess :S lol

Is anyone else back in the 2ww now? I got my + OPK yesterday :thumbup: CD 16. Really relieved that I'm not having a 6 week cycle again! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->