TWW - Testing April 1

Is anyone else back in the 2ww now? I got my + OPK yesterday :thumbup: CD 16. Really relieved that I'm not having a 6 week cycle again! x

Hey Loraloo!

I finally got a peak on the CBFM yest and today. and my digital OPK smiley was late yesterday so I'm not sure if to count today or tomorow as 1dpo.

When are you due AF? I'm due on NYE but I'm certain I'll start testing early... maybe on Christmas day just because it is Christms but know it will prob be too early to tell anything.

Going to DTD one more time tonight for luck :)

xx

Is anyone else back in the 2ww now? I got my + OPK yesterday :thumbup: CD 16. Really relieved that I'm not having a 6 week cycle again! x

Hey Loraloo!

I finally got a peak on the CBFM yest and today. and my digital OPK smiley was late yesterday so I'm not sure if to count today or tomorow as 1dpo.

When are you due AF? I'm due on NYE but I'm certain I'll start testing early... maybe on Christmas day just because it is Christms but know it will prob be too early to tell anything.

Going to DTD one more time tonight for luck :)

xx

Looks like we are parallel this cycle :thumbup: Im going to try and hold out til NYE, if i cant wait that long will definitely be after Xmas Day cos I dont want to be on a downer if its BFN! I'm glad I'm doing OPK's cos other than a heavy feeling yesterday, I've had no Ovulation pains :wacko:

I had a bad back yesterday which kept twinging and this happened last month as well around Ov time.

I think I'm going to test early... but I'm ok when its early as I tell myself the HCG hasn't had time to rise enough... although Christmas will possibly be too busy to test!

I had a bad back yesterday which kept twinging and this happened last month as well around Ov time.

I think I'm going to test early... but I'm ok when its early as I tell myself the HCG hasn't had time to rise enough... although Christmas will possibly be too busy to test!

Well lets hope we both start 2013 with our BFP's :D

that would be fantastic!! I really hope we both get our BFPs this month and we can join the other ladies in the first trimester :) x

Busy things happening here, hope everyone is well! I'm back in the TWW as well, 3 dpo I think

Good luck Braven!

My OPKs still + :dohh: , been + since Sunday. BDFriday, Sunday and Monday I dont think I will be able to persuade DH to do it again tonight, do you think I'm covered? Just making me wonder with it being the 3rd day in a row of +

xx

Hopefully you are! It can take a day or so for LH to come back down. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya. I don't have much hope for myself because we didn't DTD very much. I'm just getting a little tired of the "trying" bit of it and it'll happen when it happens. We DTD 3 times during my fertile window so, not much. Hoping to catch the egg though. When I got pregnant with DD we only did it once lol

Hopefully you are! It can take a day or so for LH to come back down. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya. I don't have much hope for myself because we didn't DTD very much. I'm just getting a little tired of the "trying" bit of it and it'll happen when it happens. We DTD 3 times during my fertile window so, not much. Hoping to catch the egg though. When I got pregnant with DD we only did it once lol

Same with my last baby, we werent even TTC :dohh: Was 100% I'd Ovulated about 5 days earlier, only DTD once and yep, + pregnancy test. Never quite as easy when you are trying mind!

My OPK's went bak Negative yesterday, we didnt BD last night we were both shattered! Between William and Amy I think I got 2 hours sleep last night :wacko:

Hi Loraloo,
I'm ok thanks, knackered! I'm a teacher and its the last day tomorrow... children were very excitably today! Christmas party tomorrow and the end is in sight!
I'm now 3dpo and would like to fast forward a few days so I can find out. I'm at that point where I'm finding it hard to keep trying....:(
HOw are you? Any symptoms?
xxx

:cry:
Hi Loraloo,
I'm ok thanks, knackered! I'm a teacher and its the last day tomorrow... children were very excitably today! Christmas party tomorrow and the end is in sight!
I'm now 3dpo and would like to fast forward a few days so I can find out. I'm at that point where I'm finding it hard to keep trying....:(
HOw are you? Any symptoms?
xxx

What age do you teach? :) My childrens school's have been hectic these last couple of weeks, Xmas Fayres, Xmas parties, Carol services, Nativity (today, my daughter was the cutest little angel ever, if i say so myself :cloud9: lol)
I'll be glad when they finish Tomorrow!

No symptoms here though I'm feeling pretty rotten today, heavy headed and just a bit run down, how about you? I suppose on a positive note we probably couldn't have been in a better 2ww than right now, its so busy with Xmas the days are going really quickly- not quick enough though! xx

I teach Year 4 - age 8-9. I love my job, it is just hectic... and this half term has been a long one - a day short of 8 weeks.
I'm feeling ok, bunged up but not too bad. And it is so cold tonight. No actual symptoms though... although it is only 3dpo so possibly a bit too early.
Yeah the next week should go quickly.... work, meals out, drinks with work friends, visiting in laws for the day, my mum visiting for the day friday. And not to mention Christmas! Have you any nice plans for the run up to christmas?
x

I teach Year 4 - age 8-9. I love my job, it is just hectic... and this half term has been a long one - a day short of 8 weeks.
I'm feeling ok, bunged up but not too bad. And it is so cold tonight. No actual symptoms though... although it is only 3dpo so possibly a bit too early.
Yeah the next week should go quickly.... work, meals out, drinks with work friends, visiting in laws for the day, my mum visiting for the day friday. And not to mention Christmas! Have you any nice plans for the run up to christmas?
x

My DS is Year 4. You are a very brave lady, lol. It does seem to have been a really long half term this time round. Saying that, since September its just flown. Hoping the next 3 months goes as quick and we can start to see a bit of sun (optimistic!)

Nothing planned really, still got a few pressies to buy and wrap, food shopping to buy, need to gut the house. Xmas day is at ours with my Mum, her Sister and Husband. Been invited a couple of places for NYE which is why I need to test before then if AF doesn't show! x

I love my year 4 class :) Looking back it has gone quickly since september. Sun.... what's that?!

I plan on tidying the house and cleaning etc on Friday... Firt day off work but hubby will still be at work so want to get it out of the way :)
We are having Christmas at our house (see the inlaws on Christmas eve and my mum/sister pop over christmas day afternoon for the present swap) and I'm so glad to not have to go anywhere.

Its our wedding anniv on the 28th and we will be out with family for a meal and so will be good to know if its a pos or not.... i really hope we are both lucky this time :D

Being a teacher a september baby would work best for Maternity leave as I'd be there till the end of the year and my cover could start with the new year / new class. I would prefer not to start and year and then pass the children to another teacher as that disrupts their learning. DOes that make sense?

*crosses everything*

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test80843

Deffo a OPK+ right? Sorry I can't get a clearer image ladies; I'm testing everyday till I get my AF or BFP x

Makes perfect sense Mexx :thumbup:

That deffo looks like a + Frizzy! Good Luck!

I have a question. I didnt get any Ovulation pains this month, but Ive had twinges/cramps where my ovaries are since last night. Is this normal AFTER ovulation? x

I Don't really notice ovulation pain but weather u feel it or not I fink its normal hun :)
Twinges are normal aswell x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"