TWW - Testing April 1

I get more pain and cramps post over than during so I think its fairly normal loraloo

Nothing new from me... still waiting for things to happen. I think that pains are normal .... someone said its to help move the egg along its way :)

Morning! How is everyone today? Any nice plans?
I've now lost one if my good distractions
... Work! Christmas holidays have started and today is my first day off :)
I will start testing early on Christmas Day so not long till start my daily testing- yey!
Anyone doing anything nice today?
X

Good luck Mexx and everyone else waiting to test! I hope you guys end 2012 on a "positive" note :)

I've gotta question; lemme start by saying I'm very confused :s
I took a ovulation test on the 19th Dec (CD15) and I got a positive; I took another on the 20th (CD16) and got a negative and I took 1 just half an hour ago (CD17) and that was positive :s
So here is my question;
Did I ovulate twice? Or was the test I took on the 20th a false negative?

I've gotta question; lemme start by saying I'm very confused :s
I took a ovulation test on the 19th Dec (CD15) and I got a positive; I took another on the 20th (CD16) and got a negative and I took 1 just half an hour ago (CD17) and that was positive :s
So here is my question;
Did I ovulate twice? Or was the test I took on the 20th a false negative?

your body might have just geared up to ovulate but not quite managed, so is trying again. Or like you say, its possible to ovulate twice. Id get BD anyway!

It's starting to get to me now, the 'am i In or Out?' I have a feeling I am out again, I felt the same last month when i got around this stage. Theres no way Im going to be able to wait til NYE!

I'm feeling like that too :/

I felt sick before and was like ... Oooh ..... Then I realised it was prob the box of malteasers I'd just eaten lol!!! Oops :/

I'm feeling like that too :/

I felt sick before and was like ... Oooh ..... Then I realised it was prob the box of malteasers I'd just eaten lol!!! Oops :/

:haha:

I'm still doing OPK's :dohh: Its taking the edge of wanting to do a pregnancy test, which would obviously be negative. Got a busy weekend so hopefully that will take my mind off it too.

How are you tonight? (other than feeling sick,lol) x

I've been feeling ok but was majorly grumpy last night.
Felt too warm the whole time I was in bed.... And that was with window open!

Lol at the opk but if its distracting you then that is good!

Any nice things planned this weekend? We have no plans. Debated Manchester on the train for a wandered round Christmas markets but it is too wet to want to venture that far! Tonight meant to be seeing friends, although I've just read on fb their little boy is poorly so think that might cancel too.

x

I'm shattered. Been up 2 hours and could easily go back to bed now :/

I've been feeling ok but was majorly grumpy last night.
Felt too warm the whole time I was in bed.... And that was with window open!

Lol at the opk but if its distracting you then that is good!

Any nice things planned this weekend? We have no plans. Debated Manchester on the train for a wandered round Christmas markets but it is too wet to want to venture that far! Tonight meant to be seeing friends, although I've just read on fb their little boy is poorly so think that might cancel too.

x

Where are you from?

We've been food shopping today, wrapping pressies, delivering pressies, stripped and re-made all the beds, did my wardrobe out and have a good decent clean in there, and Amys room. Nothing exciting but its kept me busy!

Tomorrow we have our little Nephew over and the day will mainly consist of more cleaning -the older 2's bedrooms, ironing- hate that job, putting clothes away. I want everything done for Xmas Eve so I can just chill out and watch Xmassy films with the kids. We usually go to the towns Torch light proccession on Xmas Eve but last year it was just too cold, so will see what the temperatures are like this year!

Still managed to resist testing?

Braven- how are you doing? xx

SOunds like a busy few days for you!

I'm from Cheshire, it's about 40 mins to Manchester. The weather has been awful so we have stayed in today. We had a friend pop over to deliver Christmas presents and hubbys anniversary presents were delivered so I'm glad they've come!

Tomorrow I have no plans at all.... every now and again I do a bit of knitting... I'm not very good and I dont know how to follow a pattern but my plan is to try and learn when we get pregnant. I am currently knitting little squares with the plan to sew together to make a little blanket for the baby when it eventually happens.
Hubby is painting his warhammer models so he's entertained lol.

Managed to not test yet... but only 6dpo so am pretty certain it would't pick anything else up. What about you? have you managed to resist?

x

Here's the blanket.... not been sewn together yet as that bit sounds the hardest! :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_2403.jpg
    IMG_2403.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 2
Here's the blanket.... not been sewn together yet as that bit sounds the hardest! :wacko:

Thats brilliant! My Mum knits lots of baby things for me (and crotchet's) blankets, hats, little cardies etc, I love babies in hand knitted things :)

Im about 1.5 hours from Manchester but in the other direction, lol. We went to the Trafford Centre few weeks ago to do some Xmas shopping, but the Markets are supposed to be really good, going to try and get through next year.

No, still not tested, though I will be doing my daily OPK when I goi for a bath shortly :haha: They've been quite interesting this month- last month i was getting a dark line even after O, this month the lines went from a really strong + to barely any line at all. I'm sure it means nothing at all either way, but just thought I'd share :haha:

I don't know how to knit anything other than straight lines - my grandma taught me when I was little... that year everyone got a dishcloth for Christmas - luck relatives!! lol.

I love babies in the handknitted stuff too... much more personal!

I've been to the markets once and they were great but we didn't get very long there so would like to go again it just wasn't the right weather today. 40 minute walk to the train station adn I'd have been soaked on the walk alone so decided against it.

OPKs are always interesting... I'm sure I'd probably still be doing them as well bar the fact I've run out of IC tests. I am happy to order more, but I'm hoping that if I get my BFP I wont need any more :D

Apparently u can get positive OPK's when ur close to AF and if they come out negative it means ur pregnant; but I donno if that's true I've never tried it lol

Or it might be the other way round.. I'm gonna google it; quite intresting to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->