TWW - Testing April 1

Or it might be the other way round.. I'm gonna google it; quite intresting to me

Its the other way round! Often you will get a + OPK in pregnancy as the OPKs pick up both LH and HCG as they are very similar x

So far yes, but I told myself I could do a HPT on Christmas Eve - I know its a week early but never mind ... it is Christmas! I'll test with FMU . When are you going to test?

I think part of deciding to def start early is I know that we are going to be seeing inlaws tomorrow and I know there will be Christmas drinking and I just want to know. I will prob not drink either way as not sure how id feel if I did have one and later found out I was preg..... its a funny one. If i do it will only be one glass of wine.

I ordered two of the 5 packs of FRER tests from the lik at the beginning of this thread. I only received one in the post so put in a claim through paypal and said I'd just like the others to be posted out.... I've since got the others I paid for and also got a full refund!!! I'm impressed - 10 free FRER tests :) Hope they are lucky ones!

Oooo good luck, keep me posted! I was going to wait til NYE but im itching to test so was thinking Xmas day (maybe) I just know that even if I am pregnant theres a good possibility it would still show BFN being so early, and I hate seeing 1 line!

I really like FRERS, only got IC's in though so they will have to do! x

Think I'll do FRER Christmas Eve / Christmas Day and then stick to IC until NYE unless the IC shows something.
I hate seeing just one line as well, know how you feel... I just hold on to hope that I'm testing too early. I've never wanted anything as much as becoming a Mum... I just wish it didn't take this long!

Think I'll do FRER Christmas Eve / Christmas Day and then stick to IC until NYE unless the IC shows something.
I hate seeing just one line as well, know how you feel... I just hold on to hope that I'm testing too early. I've never wanted anything as much as becoming a Mum... I just wish it didn't take this long!

I know its hard for me to understand as I already have children, bit it took us 10 months TTC Amy. I know thats nowhere near as long as some people, but God, it felt like FOREVER! Its funny now because I look back and I am grateful, because if it wasnt that egg and that sperm, she wouldnt be here :) I know i would have said that about any baby because i wouldnt have known any different, but I do think she was definitely 'meant to be'. Not sure if i am making much sense. I adore all of my children, but when Amy came along she helped heal our hearts a little after Eve, she was definitely worth the wait xx

No, that does make sense, and it is a lovely way of looking at it :)

Hmmm dont know if I've got a bug from somewhere or if it could've a good thing .... Feeling very sickly. I'm sure there no way of knowing bar ride it out.

Doing a Frer when I get up ... I don't think It will show anything as 7 days before AF due

Well... So much for a lie in I was hoping for... I'm awake before 7 - annoying!

I'm going to test this morning even though I'm certain it's too early but there is always hope..

Anyone else testing today as well?

Just stopping by to say good luck with testing guys! I hope you get the ultimate Christmas present you're after. Christmas wishes and baby dust all round x x

Thanks Charlie. HOws pregnancy treating you?

Here is my FRER from this morning... BFN

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=82013

I cracked and tested too :dohh: BFN!

Mexx, I think I see a line on that test :shrug:

Are you posting your test too Loraloo?

I thought this month I would upload them all... no real reason lol.

I know there have been discussions about whether FMU or SMU or even evening testing is best... what do you all think?

Decided to test with afternoon test and IC is here https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=82048

x

Are you posting your test too Loraloo?

I thought this month I would upload them all... no real reason lol.

I know there have been discussions about whether FMU or SMU or even evening testing is best... what do you all think?

Decided to test with afternoon test and IC is here https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=82048

x

I cant upload any pics atm it keeps coming up with USB error :wacko:

I see something on your IC! But i dont trust those bloody things i always get a line. That along with your FRER though, I think theres a good chance it might be the start of something! x

Aww that's annoying about your USB.

I think I can see something... Almost like a shadow but possibly just the indent... Will keep testing :)

Is everyone having a lovely Christmas eve?

No... Hpt this morning looked pretty negative but I will keep testing. Don't test this afternoon as had drunk too much (as in quantity) of soft drink so would be too diluted.

Ill tet again tomorrow morning before a day out with in laws to watch football. Yuk!!!

Did you test? Any news?

Xx

Just done a test now as the talk of it made me wonder .... It is probably a nasty evap that I can see but I can see something ... Possibly line eye :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly