TWW - Testing April 1

Just done a test now as the talk of it made me wonder .... It is probably a nasty evap that I can see but I can see something ... Possibly line eye :wacko:

I'm not sure hun, at first it just looked a bit smudgy but beneath the smudge there does look some sort of line? Do a FRER!

BFN here! 10 dpo so looks like I am out!

Spent from 2am Xmas Day being sick, fantastic :dohh: What a day to get a virus, then in the afternoon we had a power cut, then last night 3 year old started with the sickness bug. Certainly a day to remember :haha: lol

Did everyone else have a nice time?

Anyone else tested? xx

Loraloo - well; its way waaayyy too eaarly for me to test; I'm not testing till next tuesday or wednesday coz I'm due around that time; I've got a load to OPK's to use so I don't take a preg test x

Hi there! I was in here lurking around for a day or two before af showed up last month but now I'm back and I will be testing in the beginning of january if af doesn't show up. I'm already two days late and I had a possible implantation bleeding 6DPO. We are usin pull out now cuz I'm gonna start taking the pills after my doctrots appointment tomorrow but now I might be pregnant already! I feel exhausted today and yesterday too. And I'm also having hot flashes. That little bleeding really gave me hope or made me afraid, depends on my mood;) I don't want to think I'm pregnant cuz I don't want to be disappionted so thats why I'm not testing yet. Exciting days!

O no loraloo!! How are you all feeling now? Hope everyone is feeling better.

Frizzynad - how are the opk coming along? When are you goin to test?

Josefin- hope you get the result you are hoping for.

It's been manic here. I've tested but they are looking negative. I think anything I saw was just hope and not actually a line. We will see. I'm going to keep testing.

Xx

O loraloo I'm so sorry :( *hugs* xxx

I'm alright Im just a bit gutted with my lp being so short, hope thats not an indication that I'm going to struggle.

Anyway, 2013 BFP's for us it is :winkwink:

Who wants to be pregnant for new year anyway :haha: lol xx

Mexx - I'm going to start testing on the 1st Jan; that's 2 days b4 AF so hope I get my bfp all my opk's are neg and that's what I was expecting aswell; how are things going for u love? X

Loraloo - ahh I'm sorry the witch got u :( I pray that u get ur bfp in 2013 hun x

Not long till you can start testing now then Frizzynad.

Still nothing here for me... all negative so think I'm out and will be joining Loraloo in 2013... hopefully it will be a lucky year.

Loraloo - love your comment about being preg over the new year!

What have you all got planned for new years eve? Anything nice?

xx

Not long till you can start testing now then Frizzynad.

Still nothing here for me... all negative so think I'm out and will be joining Loraloo in 2013... hopefully it will be a lucky year.

Loraloo - love your comment about being preg over the new year!

What have you all got planned for new years eve? Anything nice?

xx

Roll on 2013! 13 has always been my lucky number so I'm really hoping I can put the rubbish 5 years Ive had behind me I'm start looking forward.

About a month ago I had my cards read, I had to think of a question and of course it was if we'd have another baby :blush: Anyway my past card wasnt very good, showed we'd had a difficult time, but the other 4 cards were really positive. I cant remember the actual meaning of each card now but the end card showed I would get what i wanted and the card before, it had a pool of water, he counted the rings on it and he said 7-8 weeks. So that would ne this cycle. Probably a load of rubbish but you never know! Be fantastic if he was right!

NYE- been invited out a couple of places and one is very insistent we go to his party! I've not been out on NYE since the Millenium :wacko:. Thing is I dont want to be carting the 2 little ones out til that time, William is in bedfor 6pm and would be a nightmare, I wouldnt enjoy myself either. I know my Mum would probab;y have them at my house but Ive never left Amy or William before and I just wouldnt be able to relax, even if we only went out for a few hours.

What about you? Everyone else?

Anyone got anything nice planned for 2013? I'm booking Centre Parcs on Monday to go on the 21st Jan. Never been before but couple of my friends have and said it was really good, so looking foward to that! xx

I've never had my cards read, but I've always really wanted to... something about iit intrigues me. Hope yours turn out to be true and bring you a lucky 2013 :)

We have no plans for 2013.... we don't really like going out drinking and aren't big partiers. We have got some of the M+S party foods and will cook a selection for a mini buffet at home and probably play games, have a drink (if AF arrives) and watch TV. Wuld be nice to have some friends over but most are going out to party / have children who need putting to bed so will prob be just the two of us. This time last year we had just got married and everything was manicly busy so it is nice to just take things slow and have a relaxing time :)

ANyone any more exciting plans?

I've just done a HPT and this is the nasty evap I got :( well... I'm pretty certain that is what it is...

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=83317

xx

I've never had my cards read, but I've always really wanted to... something about iit intrigues me. Hope yours turn out to be true and bring you a lucky 2013 :)

We have no plans for 2013.... we don't really like going out drinking and aren't big partiers. We have got some of the M+S party foods and will cook a selection for a mini buffet at home and probably play games, have a drink (if AF arrives) and watch TV. Wuld be nice to have some friends over but most are going out to party / have children who need putting to bed so will prob be just the two of us. This time last year we had just got married and everything was manicly busy so it is nice to just take things slow and have a relaxing time :)

ANyone any more exciting plans?

I've just done a HPT and this is the nasty evap I got :( well... I'm pretty certain that is what it is...

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=83317

xx

Did that come up in the lime limit? I had an evap like that with a thin line on my first month but yours does look pink? :shrug: How odd. Do a FRER!

Going out is just too much hassle for me, and Id have to book a taxi for my Mum etc if we went without the kids, it isnt really worth it for 1 night!

You havent been married long either then! We got married in March, though seems forever ago now! x

No, we have only been married for a year and a day :) This time last year we were at a beautiful hotel in the centre of Leeds for our Mini-moon... it seems a lifetime ago!

I saw it at about 10 mins.... My grandma phoned and so I went to answer call and then couldn't get her off the line... but I was silly and didn't take the test with me! oops!

I will be doing a FRER test with FMU in the morning.... will hopefully see some pink on the line.... then AF is due for me on Monday....

xx

Mexx - nah not long till I can test but I did cheat and took a test earlier and it looked very faint so not going to test again till the 1st now lol

I asked this question on another board on here and I feel to ask u ladies of ur opinion..

I'm so confused; I'm wandering if anyone who got a BFP has had this before;
From when I was 3DPO till this evening; I've had a lot of creamy CM (sorry TMI)
Well about an hour ago; I went to the toilet and wiped and there was a watery cm which is odd to me because all my other cycles; a day after ovulation; I'm very very very dry until AF is due and I'd get pink discharge then AF; well my question is; has anyone had creamy CM at 3DPO an then get watery CM at 9DPO and ended up getting a BFP?
Sorry if my question isn't clear enough; its the only way I can describe it :S

So that's my question; I donno what to think tbh.. Xx

Frizzy I had creamy cm all the way up to my BFP. Then after I got the positive, I had a few days of watery cm.

Mexx, your line looks like it has some color to it so it may not be an evap.

keeping my fingers crossed for all you ladies :)

Bfn and then AF arrived about 11am. Onwards to cycle 16. This will be third cycle with cbfm. Going to do one more cycle and then if AF arrives again we are going to go to the doctors.

:(

Bfn and then AF arrived about 11am. Onwards to cycle 16. This will be third cycle with cbfm. Going to do one more cycle and then if AF arrives again we are going to go to the doctors.

:(

Awww no :( I'm sorry. Stupid bloody IC's those things are getting worse and worse :growlmad:

Do you think there is a reason you aren't catching? Have you seen the GP before now? I was at the point of going when TTC Amy in fact I phoned and made an appt, got BFP that month.

Really hope this is your cycle :hugs: xx

I honestly dont know why we arent getting pregnant :( We've tried every month bar one since November 2011. I have used the digital OPK and get a smiley face every month with coincides with the peak on the CBFM, so I am pretty sure i'm ovulating.

We've not been to the doctor before now as many people had said they wont talk to you before you've tried for a year so we decided to try for 12 months without the pressure of the doctor. Then my friend offered us her CBFM so when we got that we decided to wait a further 3 months using it before we went... wanted to try as much as we could first.

We've both cut down on caffine, we dont really drink and we eat a pretty balanced diet normally.

I just wish there was an easy answer for how to start a family :(

Hopefully the start of 2013 will be lucky for us all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"