TWW - Testing April 1

ooooh that could be a good sign. ive read lots of women have had that and i know i had it before i got my bfp with my son.
im just suffering today with these uti symtoms, no one seems to know whats going on. i feel just like i have one, but doc says i dont and my home strips say i dont. any ladies here experianced this before. its a new one on me.

Not cystitis is it? x

what does ur test say hun? some tests say when u hit ur peak it means u will ovulate within 34-36 hours, some tests say it means ur likely ovulating that day. its confusing i know.

hey charlie, how are u today? and this will sound really blonde but whats cystitis?

ooooh that could be a good sign. ive read lots of women have had that and i know i had it before i got my bfp with my son.
im just suffering today with these uti symtoms, no one seems to know whats going on. i feel just like i have one, but doc says i dont and my home strips say i dont. any ladies here experianced this before. its a new one on me.

I got this the last time I ovulated. it was because cm had dried up and my body was in shock I think. went after about a week. x

what does ur test say hun? some tests say when u hit ur peak it means u will ovulate within 34-36 hours, some tests say it means ur likely ovulating that day. its confusing i know.

Ive been using the IC and clearblue digital to confirm. On Sat the IC were equal in colour, and i got a smiley face on the digi, but the test line was a little lighter than the control line (i know the digitals work differently)

On Sun, on the ICs the test line was darker than the control line, i got another smiley face on digi and the test line was bright blue, alot darker than the control line, so Id say thats when the lh peaked.

So Im not sure if i count the 24 hours from sat or sun :dohh: Not that i suppose it makes much difference! x

really? ah i hope so. i was hoping it was a symptom but as its really painful i was starting to worry maybe i was out this month.

Loraloo I think I'd assume Sunday/Monday if you got dark lines Saturday & Sunday - so maybe just 2 or 3 dpo? I never had good success with OPKs...I didn't ever get a positive and I used them the month I got pregnant with my LO and still didn't get one lol

id say go with sunday hun as ov day, theres only a days difference in it so shouldnt effect test day really.

cystitis is a uti hun.
I've always been told to count from the day after your first pos opk so that would be Sunday I think.

maryanne I'm okay just a bit worn out and feeling fat because I've been hungry all day and munching away.

would it not show up on my uti test strips then? so confused :( and dont worry i ate four slices of pizza for breakfast. swear im gonna have put on a stone by the end of this tww lol

cystitisvshould show up. it is a pg symptom tho, just been on countdown to pregnancy to compare todays symptoms and its an option x x fc x x

really? wow im actually happy to be in pain now. thanks for that :)

for me it was nothing but that doesn't means it's nothing for you too x x x

heres hoping :) have u heard about the whole testing thing on an opk. apparently they can detect pregnancy?

yeah. but I think they're less reliable than pg tests. heard in my facebook group. plus with pcos sometimes get "stuck" surging so I often get late +opks from that. safer to stick with pg tests I think x x x

im just so curious. ive been trying a long time as u know and ive never heard about it. tried it earlier and nada. obviously. i know i promised i wouldnt cave in and take a test but i never promised i wouldnt use an opk lol. thanks for that braven :)

no symtom is stupid hun, its good to stay hopeful. come on were were all so postive last night. remember xmas bump cards :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->