TWW - Testing April 1

Aww Mexx I'm sorry AF got u!! Hoping that next month will be the month u get ur BFP hun!!I would advise u to take Pregnacare vitamins; I've read nothin but amazing reviews on it :) if I was u I'd give them a try x

Still no af, I'm feeling pregnant but I'm to afraid to test;) Maybe next week:)

Still no af, I'm feeling pregnant but I'm to afraid to test;) Maybe next week:)

When was AF due? Mines due in 3days and hope u get ur bfp when u test; I wasn't gonna test till the day after af was due but is she don't show then I might next on sunday
Good luck to u love

Af is one week late today and I really belive I'm pregnant now! I'm feeling nauseas almost all day and I don't want to eat anuthing. It's not fun... But I'm gonna buy a test asap! Keeping my FX for you!:)

I think I'm out this month; taking a break from all this ttc thing when the witch shows herself! *sighs* atm cm is a creamy beige colour but I just know af is comin now :( good luck wiv testin hun

I'm so sorry:( Hope you get that bfp sooner than you think! I'll keep my fx for you!

Hows everyone doing? I'm CD 8 so just hanging around waiting to O! Going to start BD a bit earlier this month. O'd on CD 16 last month so going to try and BD every other day from CD 10. My pre-seed arrived today!

Aww Mexx I'm sorry AF got u!! Hoping that next month will be the month u get ur BFP hun!!I would advise u to take Pregnacare vitamins; I've read nothin but amazing reviews on it :) if I was u I'd give them a try x

Thanks - This is my fourth month taking them :( Hopefully this will be my lucky one :D

Hey ladies,

Josefin - have you tested yet? Your symptons sound very positive :)

I'm now on CD6 so again waiting to O. I normally O on CD14. Going to try and BD a bit more this month.... especially as my fertile week is leading up to my Birthday.... that would be the best Birthday present ever!

Have you used pree-seed before? I have, but am currently using Conceive plus instead.

Does anyone do anything special in relation to diet or food to eat / avoid eating? I really need all the christmas chocolates and snacks to hurry up and go so we can start eating more healthily again.

I'm due next AF on 28th Jan... what about the rest of you?

xx

Hey ladies,

Josefin - have you tested yet? Your symptons sound very positive :)

I'm now on CD6 so again waiting to O. I normally O on CD14. Going to try and BD a bit more this month.... especially as my fertile week is leading up to my Birthday.... that would be the best Birthday present ever!

Have you used pree-seed before? I have, but am currently using Conceive plus instead.

Does anyone do anything special in relation to diet or food to eat / avoid eating? I really need all the christmas chocolates and snacks to hurry up and go so we can start eating more healthily again.

I'm due next AF on 28th Jan... what about the rest of you?

xx

No Ive not used pre-seed before! Does it help the sperm live in the body longer? I know when you arent fertile sperm can only survive 1-2 days in the body, Im wondering if the pre-seed helps them as it mimics fertile mucus?

I think I should O around 12th of this month if Im same as last month. Last cycle was so short and my lp was only 11/12 days :( hoping its longer this month. I guess AF will be due around the 24th-26th Jan. We are at Centre Parcs 21st- 25th Jan so that will take my mind of testing if she doesnt show! x

On the food subject, i started off really well when we started TTC cutting out all the rubbish, Ive slipped into bad habits though! Thinking of going back to slimming world. When we TTC Amy i wasnt catching, i joined SW and lost about half a stone in 2 weeks and fell pregnant. Probably just coincidence but i guess if you are a healthy bmi it helps. I think im in the healthy range but only just, would like to lose about 1.5 stone ideally!

I did WW last year before my honeymoon for about 2 months and lost that annoying bit everyone always has, but then it's crept back on and brought more with it... I stood on the scales yesterday and was sad to realise this is the heaviest I have ever been... I'm still in my healthy BMI, but only just. I'm worried that if I go to the doctors when I obviously need to lose some weight then they wont help me... (all the weight I put on goes primarily on my stomach making me look pregnant).

I wish we didn't have so much christmas food because realistically I know that I wont be able to start eating better till it has all gone... I still have a full stack-a-box of snacks left. With being a teacher I have a lot of chocolate / edible gifts from children.

I just dont know :(

The doctors will always and only go off your BMI which is a total con but a fact unfortunately.

Hi everyone! Howz things?
I'm on CD5 today; this cycle was a normal 29days; coz my november cycle was 36days for some strange reason; never been that long b4 :S anyways we have decieded to not try but no prevent; coz we want to be more relaxed about it; no OPK's and no takin preg tests so early; I'm just Takin Wellwoman that has Primrose oil init; and I wanna lose this extra belly I've suddenly got lol!

Goodluck to everyone this month; I'm next due on the 31st of Jan and expecting AF lol
Baby dust to all of u xx

Hey guys, if you are still around I'm rejoining you. I've suffered a MMC but I've decided not to dwell over it and just jump right back in there.

Hey guys, if you are still around I'm rejoining you. I've suffered a MMC but I've decided not to dwell over it and just jump right back in there.

Oh no Charlie I'm so sorry! :hugs: Sorry you are back with us, hope you fall again really quickly xx

Oh Charlie, I'm so sorry :(

We are still around and I'm glad you're feeling you can join us. Like Loraloo said, I hope you fall again very quickly.

I'm currently in my fertile period (according to phone app) and I'm due AF on 28th January.

*group hugs*

We're taking a Sunday night break to get away, looking forward to that :)
Then back at the gynae on the 29th Jan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"