TWW - Testing April 1

ooh the trip sounds like a lovely idea :)

hope the apt on the 29th goes well xx

aww :( I hope that it all goes as well as it can x

How far along were you Charlie? :hugs:

Mexx, I think im in my 'fertile period' too! No + opk yet but cm has changed to watery so think I am getting close. Im on CD 14 and got my + on CD 16 last month, so hoping will be same again! x

I'm on cd12 so not yet O.

This month I'm trying pregnacare conception tablets, folic acid, cut out caffeine, I used softcup for the first time last night, cbfm to pinpoint 2 peak days, digital opk and I'm eating a more healthy diet.

I'm on cd12 so not yet O.

This month I'm trying pregnacare conception tablets, folic acid, cut out caffeine, I used softcup for the first time last night, cbfm to pinpoint 2 peak days, digital opk and I'm eating a more healthy diet.

Now I feel like im not trying very hard at all :haha: lol x

This is the last month before we go to the doctors so wanted to try all I could

This is the last month before we go to the doctors so wanted to try all I could

I dont blame you, Id be doing the same. And here I am thinking I am doing well getting hubby to bd 2 nights in a row, lol x

Hehe - but that's the one thing that you need to be doing ;)

We're gonna try every other day but also on both the cbfm peak days - so one of these will be an extra. Not normally so regimental :/

How far along were you Charlie? :hugs:

Mexx, I think im in my 'fertile period' too! No + opk yet but cm has changed to watery so think I am getting close. Im on CD 14 and got my + on CD 16 last month, so hoping will be same again! x

I was 9w6d, although baby stopped growing at between 6 & 7 weeks.

Hi ladies,
How is everyone doing today?
I'm so glad it is the weekend - been such a manic week and I think that next week is only going to get busier :/
xx

Busy with work or pleasure? :winkwink:

I'm ok :) dont know how i managed it but i persuaded the hubby into having a bit of :sex: last night, for the 3rd day running lol. Funnily enough he doesnt sound too keen tonight :haha:

This threads gone a bit quiet, how is everyone else?

We could always start a new end of Jan/ beg of feb testing thread to get some new ladies in to join us.

Lol - busy with work - first week back after christmas holidays. I'd find it hard to persuade hubby to BD 3 nights in a row - well done you ;) hopefully it will be your lucky month!
Stll waiting to O here but dont think I will until Monday

Anyone any plans for the weekend?

x

We could always start a new end of Jan/ beg of feb testing thread to get some new ladies in to join us.

Lol - busy with work - first week back after christmas holidays. I'd find it hard to persuade hubby to BD 3 nights in a row - well done you ;) hopefully it will be your lucky month!
Stll waiting to O here but dont think I will until Monday

Anyone any plans for the weekend?

x

Make that 4 nights in a row :shock: :rofl: I heard you arent meant to BD every day, but, well, just going to try our best this month.

Starting a new thread sounds like a good idea :thumbup:

Do you have any signs leading up to O Mexx? Im feeling quite niggly in the ovary area (least i THINK its where my ovaries are :shrug:) but not sure if thats a sign O is close or now. Not had any ewcm yet this month but its watery and Ive been using the pre-seed this month too.

Not really any plans here for the weekend, hubby has a few jobs to do on the car ready for its MOT so probably a quiet weekend. Well as quiet as you can get with my little trib., What about you? x

Been invited to the Races next weekend with the inlaws to celebrate OH grandad's 90th Birthday so this morning I went to buy something to wear. This afternoon I was at a baby shower with people from work. Home now and hubby is playing warhammer with his friend and i'm not really doing anything. COuld happily go to bed already

I was at the hospital all day Saturday and yesterday morning. It's all out now at least.
I'm now planning on trying to lose about a stone before starting Clomid again. Losing weight will improve my PCOS and therefore make it all a bit easier. So I'm going to spend a month killing myself to get there.

I was at the hospital all day Saturday and yesterday morning. It's all out now at least.
I'm now planning on trying to lose about a stone before starting Clomid again. Losing weight will improve my PCOS and therefore make it all a bit easier. So I'm going to spend a month killing myself to get there.

Good luck Charlie!

1 dpo for me so back in the tww!

Aww sorry AF got you Loraloo :(

Sorry Loraloo, I read it as CD1. My brain isn't working so well :(

Hope it all went ok Charlie *hugs*
Are you following a programme for the diet, or just healthy eating / exercise? Good luck with it!

I got my digital opk smiley face yesterday so guess i'm 1dpo as well today... I never had a peak on my CBFM so not sure why. I've heard that some people get a positive with just high readings so fingers crossed. I also didn't get any Ov signs this month.... the last few I've had an awful bad back at the same time as Ov so I hope that isn't a bad sign. I'm so hoping / praying that this month we catch otherwise it's off to the doctors we go.... Well in half term anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->