TWW - Testing April 1

Hope it all went ok Charlie *hugs*
Are you following a programme for the diet, or just healthy eating / exercise? Good luck with it!

I got my digital opk smiley face yesterday so guess i'm 1dpo as well today... I never had a peak on my CBFM so not sure why. I've heard that some people get a positive with just high readings so fingers crossed. I also didn't get any Ov signs this month.... the last few I've had an awful bad back at the same time as Ov so I hope that isn't a bad sign. I'm so hoping / praying that this month we catch otherwise it's off to the doctors we go.... Well in half term anyway!

You are quite new to the cmfm though arent you? Think it can take a couple of months to get to 'know' your cycles. Ive had really bad Ov pain this month but no ewcm :nope:. Least we can wait it out together again :winkwink:

Sorry Charlie i meant im a day past ovulation, the witch hasnt got me yet! :) xx

This is my third month with it... I got a peak each of the past months. Never mind. We have still tried though... although I think you got the prize for most trying this month!

I also didn't get EWCM apart from like on CD& there was a bit. Strange.

It's nice having friends to come back to on here :)

This is my third month with it... I got a peak each of the past months. Never mind. We have still tried though... although I think you got the prize for most trying this month!

I also didn't get EWCM apart from like on CD& there was a bit. Strange.

It's nice having friends to come back to on here :)

How strange. Still, id go with your smiley face, it was when you were expecting to ovulate anyway so id say that its right :)

When are you planning on testing this month? Im debating whether to take a test with me when we go away, we arent back til the Friday, but if last month is anything to go by I could be due on the Friday aswell. Cant decide if to just wait it out til we get back.

When are you going away / where?

I'm due af on the 28th Jan and I think I am going to try to not test before Sat 26th. I thought I would Ov yesterday or today so the smileys came at the right time for that.

When are you going away / where?

I'm due af on the 28th Jan and I think I am going to try to not test before Sat 26th. I thought I would Ov yesterday or today so the smileys came at the right time for that.

We are going to Centre Parcs 21st- 25th :) Actually cant wait!

That sounds lovely!

I am currently planning a lesosn to be observed in on Wednesday.... really hoping it goes well but I'm bored of working on it now :(

That sounds lovely!

I am currently planning a lesosn to be observed in on Wednesday.... really hoping it goes well but I'm bored of working on it now :(

What lesson are you going to do? Wednesday will soon come and go, I have an ADHD group thingy on Wednesday, not entirely sure what is it, its just started. Ollie had ADHD so any extra support for him can only be a good thing.

It's a literacy lesson with my Year 4 class... it is linked to our new class text - Kaspar Prince of Cats by Michael Morpurgo and our focus is going to be Metaphors. They have never looked at them before so hopefully all children should learn something new. I don't know why but I'm not feeling overly confident about it.... o well Wed will come and go and Thursday is my birthday :)
Yeah extra support is always a good idea to explore - hope the meeting goes well and you meet some other lovely ladies there!

It's a literacy lesson with my Year 4 class... it is linked to our new class text - Kaspar Prince of Cats by Michael Morpurgo and our focus is going to be Metaphors. They have never looked at them before so hopefully all children should learn something new. I don't know why but I'm not feeling overly confident about it.... o well Wed will come and go and Thursday is my birthday :)
Yeah extra support is always a good idea to explore - hope the meeting goes well and you meet some other lovely ladies there!

We are lucky because our head is fantastic and the school gives him alot of extra support, its half the battle. How long have you been a teacher for? I wanted to be a teacher when i was younger, then i changed my mind to a social worker. I had kids instead :dohh: lol. Ended up doing support work for adults with learning disabilities instead which im happy about now, though there is always that niggle that wishes i had gone on to do what i really wanted deep down.

Awwww your birthday, lovely, are you planning anything nice? Its not mine until April but its the big 3-0, its also our first wedding anniversary 31st march so hoping to do something nice to combine them both when the time comes!

I originally wanted to do social work and then changed and decided I wanted to be a primary teacher, and am now in my third year of teaching. It's hard work but I love it! It's not to late to change your mind! Having a good headteacher at your sons school can make all the difference :D Ours is fab too so I feel lucky to work for her.

It's my 29th this year (so the big 3-0 next year / hubbys is in Dec 2013), but my hubbys Grandad is 90 on wednesday so mine is a little overlooked this year as we will be celebrating with him at the weekend. I think hubby and I will be going out for a meal at the local pub but nothing too wow planned.

How are you planning on celebrating your 30th / wedding anniversary? Sounds like a great month for you!

I've written a two week diet plan from Monday which I will shop for and try follow. I'm also planning on doing the 30 day shred after checking on here if people in the miscarriage board think it would be okay physically.

I'm having a fragile day and I don't think I'm on any cycle day. Waiting to see the gynae again to work that one out.

I've heard great things about the 30 day shred. Good plan to ask advice from the other ladies. I hope it goes well - good luck with the diet. And if you do fall off it don't give up - start the next day as a fresh start and continue being good :) good luck!

I think more than anything else I need something to focus on! I'm not feeling very strong and I really want to be so strong. :(

I'd be wary of doing the 30 day shred hun, especially with it being so soon after the m/c. Id personally stick to the diet and do some light excercise like walking. I can only talk from my personal experience, perhaps because i lost so much blood, but i felt really drained and poorly for a good month. Take it easy xx

I'm not really sure what to do for the anniversary/birthday, im not into a big fuss but i think we will definitely get away somewhere and also maybe have a big BBQ at home with friends and family- weather permitting!!

You are a strong lady and you are doing so well.

It makes perfect sense to have something to focus on :)

I'd be wary of doing the 30 day shred hun, especially with it being so soon after the m/c. Id personally stick to the diet and do some light excercise like walking. I can only talk from my personal experience, perhaps because i lost so much blood, but i felt really drained and poorly for a good month. Take it easy xx

I'm definitely not starting the shred until I feel well again. I'm still pretty poorly right now. Just trying to stop the severe depression kicking in which i'm scared it's starting to.

I'm definitely not starting the shred until I feel well again. I'm still pretty poorly right now. Just trying to stop the severe depression kicking in which i'm scared it's starting to.

Awwww hun :hugs: i think its great you have a goal. Exercise is always good for depression too, just rest up for now and just start off gently when you feel ready x

Hi ladies,
how are you all doing?
I had my observation today at school and got the best mark I've ever got. Hopefully now the rest of the week will go smoothly now. Got to say I don't like the TWW :( and I can end January with the best high possible :D
Hope you are all having a good week
xx

Hi ladies,
how are you all doing?
I had my observation today at school and got the best mark I've ever got. Hopefully now the rest of the week will go smoothly now. Got to say I don't like the TWW :( and I can end January with the best high possible :D
Hope you are all having a good week
xx

Evening Mexx :wave: Really pleased that you got a really good mark with your observation. What happens with the marks- do they contribute towards something?

I'm not fussed on the TWW but then Im not fussed waiting to Ovulate either lol :lol: Maybe i am just miserable by nature :winkwink:

In a good mood actually as car finally passed its MOT today :happydance:

Fingers crossed we get our BFP's before the month is out! Be great to move on to First Tri together :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->