TWW what will it lead to?

Ellen: Sorry :hugs: I'm in the same boat. 10dpo bfn is like getting AF for me. I've promised myself not to start chugging hard cider and downing cheap donuts. Just gotta push on. Keeping my fx though.

Nix: I'm a two to 3 dayer with AF. I hope when it comes it stays quick because we are suppose to go on a belated bday celebration for my friend next week. Do not want to be on the rag..:nope:

Hopeful: :hugs: hope you tested bfp either way, sending you well wishes

well ladies it sounds like you all had a busy weekend!
NixNax: so sorry that the line tricked you
Ftale: Hope things are going well for you
As for me: I will post a picture of it in the next comment but i tested this morning (1-2 days before AF) and got a bfn although by the end of me looking at it I had convinced myself it had a line :( and of course right after testing I started cramping although it is a much lower cramp than normal... i was so sure this was our cycle.

Hopeful: :hugs: I am no good a judging lines on frer unless they are dark enough to see not squinting. I'm so sorry HUGS. I tested bfn on every test I had in the house this morning. Just not pregnant this cycle.
I pray our rainbow babies find us soon.

i'm at 12 or 13 dpo today so if i were i would assume the line should be pretty noticeable to i'm not sure i'll test anymore unless AF doesn't show for a few days.

better pictures of the same test

Attachments

• g3.jpg
    g3.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 14
  • g2.jpg
    g2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 18
better pictures of the same test

I'm sorry. Its torture looking at FRER anymore. I can't see anything but I've seen tests that ppl swear were positive irl for FRER. And they weren't lying.

Have you tried another brand? FX AF stays away

the only other thing i have is a CB digital and its not as sensitive so i don't want to test with it just yet.

the only other thing i have is a CB digital and its not as sensitive so i don't want to test with it just yet.

Agreed the digitals are picky pee eaters. Have to have a decent on a test before using them.

Have you ever used a weeks estimator? I have never bought one before. If I ever get preggy, I'm going to get one asap. :thumbup:

FTale- my AFs are usually 3 days, 4 days max.

Hopeful- I don’t see anything yet, but you’re by no means out yet. Yeh the digis are for special occasions.

Day 2 of AF here and throwing chocolate down my throat faster than I can buy it. Been feeling really blue and just utter pants. Last day of the week in work tomorrow, then I can hit the gym tomorrow. Always makes me feel better. It’s so cold here today, the temperature dropped, I’ve had to cave and my heating on the first time since March.

how is everyone else doing?
I feel like i am going to bust trying to wait for tomorrow to get here

Hey hopeful. Yay to The witch not arriving on Halloween. That’s fab. Hoping she keeps her distance from you.

I’m on my 3rd and final day of AF. Today I started EPO and tomorrow I will start temping. Then it’s back to “practicing” in preparation for OV. Practice makes perfect right?!

no better way to accomplish your goal than to practice!
I don't really feel like she's coming no symptoms. No tender breasts which i usually have my face really isnt even breaking out. no cramps, we shall see. I could wake up tomorrow with all of that in full swing but for now will enjoy that its not here.

Hey hopeful. Yay to The witch not arriving on Halloween. That’s fab. Hoping she keeps her distance from you.

I’m on my 3rd and final day of AF. Today I started EPO and tomorrow I will start temping. Then it’s back to “practicing” in preparation for OV. Practice makes perfect right?!

I'm so jealous. Wish I was on my 3rd day. I have to wait to Friday for CD 1 lol ..yes practice makes perfect!! Heheh

Hopeful: I pray she doesn't come ..get us a bfp in here.:happydance:

I'm trying my hardest to get one in here for us! i'll keep you all updated

I feel like something is catching my eye on this one but I think it’s just my brain.

Attachments

• 486C6A78-484F-41C7-87B9-CF9A1DD7DEAD.jpg
    486C6A78-484F-41C7-87B9-CF9A1DD7DEAD.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 25
Hopeful: I see what you are looking at. I can't make out any color though. Darn it. Lets hope its the start of a good line though.:dust:

well the good news is no AF today. The bad news is I didn't test and now I think i've talked myself out of testing unless she doesn't show up for a bit! I thought i had started cramping a bit ago but i think it was just in my head as its gone now. IF AF isn't here by noon ish i'll consider it a day late as I always start before lunch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->