TWW what will it lead to?

I kind of see something. AF not arriving is good, looking forward to seeing more tests.

AF is officially gone, 1 of 2 gym classes today done. Forgot to temp this morning. Starting tomorrow

I hope temping gives you more insight to help you get that BFP!
this part of the waiting is not fun i would much rather just know either way

well I do believe AF is here. I don't have a full flow yet but its on its way. and these cramps are the worst I've ever had. I'm actually pretty crushed. I was positive this was our month. I think at this point we are taking a break for the holidays because I cant spend another year stressing about it so i may or may not be back on here for a while. I might check in on everyone else some!

well I do believe AF is here. I don't have a full flow yet but its on its way. and these cramps are the worst I've ever had. I'm actually pretty crushed. I was positive this was our month. I think at this point we are taking a break for the holidays because I cant spend another year stressing about it so i may or may not be back on here for a while. I might check in on everyone else some!

Awwww hopeful I’m so sorry AF got you :hugs: it’s been a cruel month for us both, I know exactly how you feel.

This month I’m taking the same approach as last month, no symptom spotting.

it has been a hard month! Here's hoping the holidays bring us our miracles!

Hopeful: I'm sorry the witch showed. I understand needing a break. But we will miss you.

My temp floored itself today and my head hurts very badly so she is at my doorstep like clockwork.

I will get to seriously try again...gosh in Late December or early January with the help of meds and possibly an RE. So I will be on break seeing as I haven't been able to O on my on in wow..hmm...2 years? Yup. My body needs a medicine break.

I'll still be going at it naturally just no opks or meds. I can't keep the thermometer out of my mouth though :blush::haha:

Knowing me i will probably check in often but the only thing i am going to do is BD when we feel like it. maybe with less stress things will workout on their own if it doesn't happen by new year i may call and see an RE

This sucks that we didn’t our BFP’s.

Minus the temping, I’m doing that to find out my true ovulation And LP, other than that, we are taking it easy this month. I’m still spotting after AF which isn’t normal for me, but then nothing this cycle has been normal!

Hope to see you all in two weeks or so xx

I don't feel normal at all. AF is almost over so basically lasted a day. which isn't abnormal but it was lighter than normal. right before AF the smell of my laundry gagged me, anytime i would cough I would gag. I was super sensitive to every smell. and I still feel that way and my stomach is super sensitive right now. This is not normal for AF so i'm wondering if this was just a withdrawal bleed from the progesterone, but do you cramp with that? and also think I would have had a BFP at least by the time AF was due if that were the case

I don't feel normal at all. AF is almost over so basically lasted a day. which isn't abnormal but it was lighter than normal. right before AF the smell of my laundry gagged me, anytime i would cough I would gag. I was super sensitive to every smell. and I still feel that way and my stomach is super sensitive right now. This is not normal for AF so i'm wondering if this was just a withdrawal bleed from the progesterone, but do you cramp with that? and also think I would have had a BFP at least by the time AF was due if that were the case

I'm sorry. :hugs:

I wonder if your lining was like mine is right now. 4.5 and I don't expect a very heavy or lengthy cycle at all. I'm hoping acupuncture increases it over the next two cycles. And we get that bfp before I hit 41 in Feb. Man time passes fast.

I wish my flo would start already though. Giving me monster head/nechackes.

Sorry to see that AF got you FTale. Hooping we all get our BFPs soon

man this last cycle seemed to be rough for all of us. While we are actively trying we are obviously still going to BD so here's hoping we are one of those couples that conceives when we take a break.

man this last cycle seemed to be rough for all of us. While we are actively trying we are obviously still going to BD so here's hoping we are one of those couples that conceives when we take a break.

I hear ya. This will be our last active month before having a break I think. Although it won’t really be break, I just won’t talk about my cycles and BD at the right time and stress my OH a lot less

2-4 days until ovulation. Time to starting practicing for real

I've not looked at my tracker but my best guess is next week is my fertile week

I also meant to mention. I have been consistently nauseous for a week and a half now. I had AF and a BFN the day before so I think my body is just playing some cruel tricks on me.

Well done for not looking at your tracker.

I’m temping this month and my first 3 temps are way higher than my last 4. This is because of my shift work. I’m going to discard the first 3 I think and just set an alarm for 6am everyday so I can temp them go back to sleep.

that was always my frustration with temping, i never got up at the same time.

I’ve been in bed all day today. We went to a gig last night and had a bit too much to drink. I’ve never felt this ill after. I’ve been being sick all day. Ovulation due today or tomorrow. I’m starting to get a dull ache in my left ovary today, so I’m sure it’ll be tonight/early morning

I don't really know where i am in my cycle but based on previous cycles this should be my fertile week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->