TWW what will it lead to?

You’ve done very well not to test again yet (seen your other thread).

I think I am 2DPO today. We didn’t get as much BDing in as I would have liked, but it’s better than none

I figured if there was a chance then I would end up getting a positive when i test for this month anyway and then would just get a nice surprise if i am further along.I am trying to be really relaxed this cycle

I’m being relaxed. I not going looking for symptoms are anything. Temping is also hard work, so will probably stop that after this month for a while

Hi ladies

back after a much needed getaway with the fam.

We are on break so just hanging out. Not sure if we will even get busy around O time. Don't want me getting all pyscho and testing every day..lol Also enjoying calming no strings attached bding.

Hope you ladies get some surprise bfps!!

Hey FTale, I have to agree. BDing before ovulation week is so much nicer, no pressure. It’s definitely my favourite time of the month

Just looked at my Ovia app for the first time all month and what do you know my fertility score was a 10 today!

Is that high? I don’t use that app. I use Flo and FF. if it is high, have a good evening. He he

Oooo have fun tonight, chase that egg.

I’ve been cramping all day today, and yesterday. Every month it’s different. I’m just trying to put it to the back of my mind and ignore it

Hi guys! I'm new but just read this whole thread haha. This is only mine and DH third month TTC. I'm the worst at reading into every symptom I have. I'm currently 8dpo and feeling normal other then sore breasts and a bit of a heavy feeling in the uterus area. I had a little dizzy spell this morning. And cm is pretty non existent at this point. Last month my AF was 4 days late, got totally excited but turned out to be for nothing, so I'm trying not to get hopes up to much this month!

Hi guys! I'm new but just read this whole thread haha. This is only mine and DH third month TTC. I'm the worst at reading into every symptom I have. I'm currently 8dpo and feeling normal other then sore breasts and a bit of a heavy feeling in the uterus area. I had a little dizzy spell this morning. And cm is pretty non existent at this point. Last month my AF was 4 days late, got totally excited but turned out to be for nothing, so I'm trying not to get hopes up to much this month!

FX you are late again but with a bfp this cycle!! :thumbup:

Welcome alihuj, fingers crossed your late for a good reason this month.

I was cramping something chronic yesterday. It seems to have calmed down today. Which I’m pleased about, it was very uncomfortable.

Today I have a slight cramping in the left side and woke up with a plugged nose. I'm hoping thats a good sign and not just the start of a cold. I'm going to try and hold off on testing till late AF if I can haha. I'm pretty week though.

Welcome Ailuj96! Hope you get your BFP this month!

Don't worry ladies we got the BD taken care of ;)
I do have a question though, I've never had EWCM like ever, I THINK I had it yesterday, is EWCM a sign you are currently Ovulating or more of a sign you are about to?

Welcome Ailuj96! Hope you get your BFP this month!

Don't worry ladies we got the BD taken care of ;)
I do have a question though, I've never had EWCM like ever, I THINK I had it yesterday, is EWCM a sign you are currently Ovulating or more of a sign you are about to?

Depend on how many days its been going on. I get ewcm for two days prior to O and on O and a day or two after then it goes creamy.

I'm glad you have been covering you bases. If you temp, wait for a spike in temp and steady temps above you coverline before quitting bding. :dust:

I’ve never EWCM either. I’ve taken EPO for the 2 cycles as well and that’s had no effect. So I can’t help on that one

7DPO today and no symptoms. It’s so much easier when you don’t symptom spot. I just feel like me and it’s nice. I’m not driving myself insane

nixnax: Good for you. I'm not sure if I'm symptom spotting or not. I feel like this cycle is like any other one...lol. It will be a hindsight kind of thing if I get a bfp.

I am getting anxious though. At 4dpo its too early to test and I also don't plan on testing till I feel I would get an obvious second line.

Ugh. This wait is going by slow :haha:

I’ve decided that I’m not going to test either. FF says AF is due Friday, that’s CD27. Last month it came on CD29. I’m flying to Venice on CD28. I will be stopping temping on Friday even if AF doesn’t arrive as I’ll be in holiday mode. Hope she doesn’t arrive during our romantic weekend away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->