TWW what will it lead to?

NixNax those vitamins could have made a difference!

I just googled it. Vitamin c could lengthen it. I’m taking it because everyone around me is catching colds and I catch anything going. I’ve managed to avoid the dreaded cold from my OH and work colleagues so far. Now it has added benefits ha ha

new development i am currently 15 minutes into a dizzy spell i haven't passed out or anything but i feel like the room is spinning and i can't get it to stop

new development i am currently 15 minutes into a dizzy spell i haven't passed out or anything but i feel like the room is spinning and i can't get it to stop

Ah your symptoms are so exciting. I’m going to be going crazy when you have your weekend break haha.

If we don’t hear from you, good Iuck and I look forward to good news on Monday.

haha i tend not to get on here much on the weekends ususally because i'm too busy.im wondering if this dizziness is just coincidence or if it means i really did implant last night

Same here, as soon a red comes it’s game over. I only spot right at the end.

All of the shops and supermarkets local to me only sell blue dye tests, so I just use ICs. If I ever get a nice line on one of them I’ll go for clear blue digi.

When is your AF due FTale? There’s something almost satisfying in seeing BFN at the right time isn’t there ha ha. This is enough to make the sanest of people a little crazy

I keep going to the loo to check for AF. 3 times in the last hour I’ve done it, and I’ve been able to pee every time

Isn't it crazy how we just pee on demand...LOL...Oh, I hope it doesn't show for you. Every time I look at a pad I cringe...:wacko:

AF is due for me Nov 4 according to FF which seems bout right

Hopeful: The dizziness the cramping..you must be going out of your mind wanting to know already. This weekend needs to swamp you in other things to tww maddness. Last weekend for October!! Went by too fast.

Wishing on a pumpkin patch...gotta have our lil pumpkins in there.. :hugs:

i have a lot to do this weekend so i will be plenty busy! Hope you all have things to keep you distracted as well!

Well AF has not made an arrival as yet. Im working 7am to 7pm this weekend and I over slept this morning so I didn’t get the chance to test. It’s probably a good thing.

Ah a pumpkin patch. That’s a cute saying.

FTale, ah you must be going crazy.

Hopeful, keep yourself nice and busy

My OH and I ended having a blazing arguement last night. He is officially in the darkest of dog houses.

Well AF has not made an arrival as yet. Im working 7am to 7pm this weekend and I over slept this morning so I didn’t get the chance to test. It’s probably a good thing.

Ah a pumpkin patch. That’s a cute saying.

FTale, ah you must be going crazy.

Hopeful, keep yourself nice and busy

My OH and I ended having a blazing arguement last night. He is officially in the darkest of dog houses.

I hope you have a good work day. FX you dh doesn't stay in the doghouse for long...lol..
Let us know when you do test :af:

I will try not to test today. My rhr dropped by 5 numbers but it still higher than normal and the day has hardly begun as I'm still in bed...hehehe
My temp on the other hand went up again. With charting it either drops 8dpo or 9dpo so I'm not out of the woods yet. :coffee:

But uh yeah trying to not go crazy. I have no symptoms to get excited over except my rhr being higher. Aside from that my body feels pre af.

Going to throw myself into cleaning today as the weather seems to be killing our weekend plans.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend

Ha well he put himself in there, he’s gonna have to get himself out somehow. Ha ha

Ah I didn’t think to look at rhr. Mine is all over the place most of the time so not sure I could go by that. Mine about 85bpm at the minute, which is not uncommon. I should check my seeping rhr as that will probably be better? Not sure.

A good cleaning spree, clears the mind and keeps idle hands busy. I wish I was still in bed.

Well because my longest cycle is 28 days I’m going to try and hold off all testing until Monday morning. If AF doesn’t show. I have been trying my hardest not to symptom spot, but today I feel a little queasy and have a vile taste in my mouth. No sore bbs or anything like that. The odd twinge in my uterus but that’s it.

Ha well he put himself in there, he’s gonna have to get himself out somehow. Ha ha

Ah I didn’t think to look at rhr. Mine is all over the place most of the time so not sure I could go by that. Mine about 85bpm at the minute, which is not uncommon. I should check my seeping rhr as that will probably be better? Not sure.

A good cleaning spree, clears the mind and keeps idle hands busy. I wish I was still in bed.

Well because my longest cycle is 28 days I’m going to try and hold off all testing until Monday morning. If AF doesn’t show. I have been trying my hardest not to symptom spot, but today I feel a little queasy and have a vile taste in my mouth. No sore bbs or anything like that. The odd twinge in my uterus but that’s it.

You are right about rhr when sleeping. Mine has been crazy high but I've been under warm blankets too :blush:

Your longest cycle is 28 days, do you have a lp defect? I use to at 10 to 11 dpo I'd be getting my period after Oing between cd16 and cd18.

I think a vile taste in your mouth is a very promising sign. :happydance: Not to be happy that you are tasting bad stuff but oh what we will go through for a bfp...lol

I’ve been taking my Apple Watch off for the last 3 nights so can’t check. Will wear it tonight though and compare it to 4 nights ago tomorrow.

I have been wondering that. I’ve been scrutising my FF today and have had the following:

28 day cycle (first month off BC)
25 day cycle with ov on cd13 and 12 day LP
25 day cycle with ov on cd13 and 12 day LP

THIS MONTH:
I’m on CD27 and ov’d on CD15. I have been taking vitamin c and EPO. I’ve read that vit c can lengthen your LP. But I ov’d 2 days later so being 2 days late isn’t surprising. I would fully expect AF to arrive tomorrow.

I’m going to temp next cycle if this isn’t the one, because I currently go by opks and stabbing ov pain. I could be a little out.

This ttc game is like a murder mystery game sometimes, we have to play detective

12dpo and af due in 3 days, feeling normal atm, boobs slightly tender but probally is due to af coming.. don't wanna get hopes up, I'll test it I get to being a day late

Hey ellenemily I hope the witch doesn’t make a Halloween appearance for you

Nix: Did you stop EPO before ovulation? I did as I was under the impression it could cause uterine cramping.

25 to 26 is my normal lol when not on Clomid. I still get a 14 lp but O early at cd11 or 12 with 9 being the earliest.

Ellen:FX you don't get AF what brand of test will you use?

Yeah I stopped taking EPO the day I had ovulation pain (cd15) and. I work strange shifts and have different wake up times so I’m not sure that my temping will be accurate when I do it this month. Do you temp FTale?

Actually now I think about it, one of the only other strange thing I've noticed and not in other cycles is that a few times I've had a sharp pain down below( feels like uterus area) that sends me to the floor , it's happened too when I've got up in a certain way or been sitting down and reached up above my head. It might be completely unrelated though

Yeah I stopped taking EPO the day I had ovulation pain (cd15) and. I work strange shifts and have different wake up times so I’m not sure that my temping will be accurate when I do it this month. Do you temp FTale?

Yes, I temp but my temp and progesterone level don't match really. I had a test done at 3 or 4dpo and it was 32 but my temp hadn't spiked at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->