TWW what will it lead to?

Ellen: That pain I've heard lots of woman complain of after a bfp. I can't wait for you to test.:happydance:

I’m getting some serious AF type cramping. I normally only get this after AF has arrived

I think I have a BFP today. It’s soooo faint though. Going to test tomorrow morning. Not getting carried away

Nix: Saw your pic in the October thread. FX it gets darker. Its :happydance:a good line.

Nix: Saw your pic in the October thread. FX it gets darker. Its :happydance:a good line.

Gah it looks BFN this morning with FMU. Going to nip out at lunch and try and get a frer. Not many places sell them here.

AF could arrive today if my cycle is 28 days. Stay away witch, stay away

Gah it looks BFN this morning with FMU. Going to nip out at lunch and try and get a frer. Not many places sell them here.

Hmmm...cheapies fluctuate with color. Hope an free gives you a clear line. :hugs:

Hmmm...cheapies fluctuate with color. Hope an free gives you a clear line. :hugs:

I’m not so sure now. I just visited the bathroom and had a huge mucusy brown glob come out. Not my normal bright red AF sign :cry:

I’m 13DPO today, if this is AF I’ll be full flow in a few hours.

I think that IC was playing tricks on me :cry:

Same I'll let you know! I hope I am
I always feel really silly when I've got myself all worked up thinking I am then it sa negative, makes me feel like I'm sending myself insane ��

Same I'll let you know! I hope I am
I always feel really silly when I've got myself all worked up thinking I am then it sa negative, makes me feel like I'm sending myself insane ��

It’s rubbish isn’t it. That line is definitely on that test. So this is either a chemical or some sort of late implantation. I had cramps at 12DPO which I never usually get.

I’m sat here sulking at the moment as it feels more and more AF like as the day progresses

Nix: I'm sorry. I wish she would stay away for all of us. I did see that line though. Unless it turns into a full flow let's keep hoping for a bfp. Hugs

It’s definitely over for this month. AF is in full force and heavier than ever :cry:

Practising starts again in 3/4 days.

I’m still stalking you lovely ladies though :laugh:

Nix: I'm sorry sweetheart. I'll stalk you in November thread :winkwink: I don't want to have to move on to November after 14 depressing cycles buuuutt I'm not so sold on a bfp this cycle. Just gotta keep trying for our rainbows. :hugs: :dust:

Nix: I'm sorry sweetheart. I'll stalk you in November thread :winkwink: I don't want to have to move on to November after 14 depressing cycles buuuutt I'm not so sold on a bfp this cycle. Just gotta keep trying for our rainbows. :hugs: :dust:

14 cycles? Ah I really hope it’s your time very soon. Got everything crossed for you.

This was only cycle #3 for me, so I’m still a newbie. I’m chasing after #4 as it would be 2 amazing birthday presents

Nix: Thank you.

Oh, wow, 4#?? Oh I wish I had that many kiddos but have always had problems being preggy so just have my one and I'm very grateful for her.

I really hope you add number 4# to your happy brewd really soon. The excitement, girl I'd have 10 if things went the way I had planned..LOL. But hey my one is enough for now. And my cat lets me know how much more trickery I'll be in for with another kiddo about. I'll be chasing dd, cat and a baby...hahaha

Alright so I have been playing around with my wondfo pee sticks. I think half my batch is crap. I tested with one earlier and didn't see a thing. So the next two I grab have lines on them before I even use them. Like they have imprints where the lines go, then when you dip them I swear I can see where the lines go still even though they are not full of color like control line. If I hadn't looked before dipping, I'd be getting all happy thinking its the start of a line. I wish they were but what are the odds. Its ok if you ladies can't see any lines its ok. I can see them too good..lol I just wanted to share.

Unused test: first, then dipped tests second. Tests are not edited, my cell cam just sucks. Crazy but I'll keep testing tomorrow and then 11dpo. If no true bfp, then I'll stop testing on progesteron on 12dpo.

Attachments

• preevap.jpg
    preevap.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 7
  • evaps.jpg
    evaps.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 9
Ha ha no I don’t have any kiddies, sorry I was talking cycle numbers :) I wish I had some kiddies.

Oh FTale that is incredibly frustrating. It’s a good job you checked them first. Definitely a bad batch.

Nix: I had to trash those tests. Too tempting to keep staring at them.

How are you doing today?

Hopeful: FX for a good bfp today. :hugs:

14dpo,af due tomorrow, tested with FMU this morning and a definite negative :(

FTale- good plan on throwing these tests away. They were trick tests for Halloween surely.

Ellen - I have my FX for you

Hopeful- I very excited to hear how you are doing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"