TWW what will it lead to?

Hope: How is your day going?

Nix: Well, hell, :thumbup: kuddos in the libido dept for him :haha:

Mine's lack of 'ejacjulating' builds up new sperm with old sperm and isn't good. So have to remind him to let out the creepers on occasion so we get fresh ones when we are ttc around O day.

But you know hey, like you said, when and if its meant to be it will. :cloud9:

I'm feeling cold right now. AF is a week away for me and ...will see it instead of a bfp. Wish I didn't know that but the body is telling me its so.

Strangely, no super painful cramps like previous cycles. I'll take that. Those buggers hurt.

Ok, off to start the day. Friday!! Catch you all later :flower:

I'm so sorry that you all feel so defeated about it right now. I've been at this for 14 months working on our first baby and i completely understand that defeated feeling. I just decided that 2018 wasn't going to get me down if it keeps taking longer to get that BFP!!! i've been focusing on weight loss since new years and am already down 7 pounds, i think that has helped my mental state some... It will all be worth it when we finally get to hold those little ones.

Hey ladies, I had a crazy day at work today, glad that’s over.

It’s quite funny how or DPs are the exact opposites. Same here, I feel absolutely nothing so I don’t think this month is good month. Plus we only got to BD once and it was only half successful!

Hope- that’s a good view point to have and we’ll done for losing the lbs. I’m trying to good the same myself, but not very successfully 🤣 the less we stress over it, the more surprised we will be when it happens. It WILL happen, I’m sure of it, for all of us

You ladies rock!!

I had a bum day then read your posts. Feel better about this year already!!!

My ovary is hurting so I know AF is on her way..lol...that's the bat signal I get telling me to go buy some pads.

Have a wonderful weekend if I don't get back on till Monday.

Hey guys just popping in to say hello
I'm 4dpo today I think
1st month of tcc for #4
Not too sure what i should or shouldn't be looking for or feeling or weather its gonna happen for us again its all so confusing this tww
Hope everyone is ok x

Hi Noodles.

I can't say myself anymore of what to look for... sending you tons of :dust: that before you know it you get a bfp. :hugs:

Morning ladies,

Hey noodles, welcome. You can look for things/symptoms but I’m my experience this just you crazy. Good luck and hope you get your BFP soon.

Well I’ve officially moved in with DP. It’s been a stressful weekend. I’m actually glad it’s monday..... said no one ever ��

11DPO here and boy do my bbs hurt, I can’t even lie on them at night. Sore bbs is not unusual for me, but this level is. I don’t think that this is our month. AF due any day from weds to Friday.

Did you all have a good weekend?

Thanks guys I think you're right symptom spotting can drive you crazy because I guess I feel things even when not tcc I just don't think about it because its not important
5dpo today and apart from my akin being super super dry all over my arms and face .... not alot to report

Thanks guys I think you're right symptom spotting can drive you crazy because I guess I feel things even when not tcc I just don't think about it because its not important
5dpo today and apart from my akin being super super dry all over my arms and face .... not alot to report

It’s enough to drive the sanest of people bonkers.:wacko:

Funny you should say that, my face is incredibly dry, especially my lips.

I should check for typos before I click send lol I'm on my phone and it writes what it wants lol
I've got massive dry patches on the tops of my arms I feel like a crusty crab haha!!
I'm waiting for my 10mui tests to arrive in the post I bought 20 so..... no doubt I'll be a crazy test lady soon ad they get here it's the excitement lol

I should check for typos before I click send lol I'm on my phone and it writes what it wants lol
I've got massive dry patches on the tops of my arms I feel like a crusty crab haha!!
I'm waiting for my 10mui tests to arrive in the post I bought 20 so..... no doubt I'll be a crazy test lady soon ad they get here it's the excitement lol

Me too, my messages often don’t make sense 🤣.

I used to do the testing this a lot but last month I stopped testing unless af was late. It was late and had a BFN! I’m not testing until AF doesn’t show up by Saturday. I have a work party on sat so will need to know whether I can drink or not. It’s really hard not to test, but not having any at home makes it a it easier ha ha

Haha yes but I've now bought 20������
So testy testy me haha
This is month 1 of trying so i suppose it's all shiny and new atm the frustration may set in soon
My 3 children just magically happened (I understand how lucky I am for this)
I'm scared that trying for #4 will leave me disheartened

Haha yes but I've now bought 20������
So testy testy me haha
This is month 1 of trying so i suppose it's all shiny and new atm the frustration may set in soon
My 3 children just magically happened (I understand how lucky I am for this)
I'm scared that trying for #4 will leave me disheartened

Ha ha I was the same, for 4/5 months lol.

Hopefully it won’t take you too long. I’ve been trying for 6 months now. Hoping it happens soon

������ for you xx
I have no idea if it will happen or how long it will take its a guessing game isnt it

Hi ladies

Hopefully it won't take you two as long as me. Good grief. I'm getting closer and closer to being ultimatley exhauseted to ttc..lol

Oh, and Nix, I tested!! I'm so sorry. I busted out one because I haven't been having any cramps and go curious. Yep, BFN as usual. I knew I was out this cycle last week.

I hope your bbs soreness means its finally it!! :thumbup:

Noodles: Keep bright eyed and shiny on your ttc. I mean, its how you are able to keep going if it turns into years (not to scare you) but being optimistic gets you back up on that horse again if AF shows.

:dust:

Thanks xx
I think I'm gonna have to give ourselves a time limit juat because of our age and our 3 dcs ages etc
We're gonna sit down and sort out to the point of if it doesn't happen by ...... then thats it no more trying
I really hope you get your bfp soon xx

Sorry you got a BFN FTale. I’m trying my hardest to ignore everything until AF arrives. It’s so hard

It is hard not to test but still so not worth the waste of tests. I've wasted so many already even though I know I'm out already.

Like Hope, I'll be changing up my routine. It will now consist of

1. Prenatals with DHA in them (once a day)

2. Qunol Ultra 100mg CoQ10, (twice a day)

3. Vitamin D3 (once a day)

4. Bragg Organic Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar, Raw, 16 Ounce with "Mothering" (2 teaspoons a day mixed in water twice a day)

5. Myo-Inositol for PCOS | 120 Veggie Capsules | 2000 mg per Serving | Vegetarian / Vegan | Potent PCOS, Fertility, and Reproductive Support | All Natural (once a day with D-Inositol)

6. D-Chiro Inositol for PCOS | 90 Veggie Capsules | 50 mg per Serving | Vegetarian / Vegan | Potent PCOS, Fertility, and Reproductive Support | All Natural | 3-Month Supply (once a day with Myo-Inositol

I have no idea if this routine coupled with exercise and eating lean will get me pregnant but it has to help with my help. :thumbup:

:dust: for whenever you all test

It is hard not to test but still so not worth the waste of tests. I've wasted so many already even though I know I'm out already.

Like Hope, I'll be changing up my routine. It will now consist of

1. Prenatals with DHA in them (once a day)

2. Qunol Ultra 100mg CoQ10, (twice a day)

3. Vitamin D3 (once a day)

4. Bragg Organic Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar, Raw, 16 Ounce with "Mothering" (2 teaspoons a day mixed in water twice a day)

5. Myo-Inositol for PCOS | 120 Veggie Capsules | 2000 mg per Serving | Vegetarian / Vegan | Potent PCOS, Fertility, and Reproductive Support | All Natural (once a day with D-Inositol)

6. D-Chiro Inositol for PCOS | 90 Veggie Capsules | 50 mg per Serving | Vegetarian / Vegan | Potent PCOS, Fertility, and Reproductive Support | All Natural | 3-Month Supply (once a day with Myo-Inositol

I have no idea if this routine coupled with exercise and eating lean will get me pregnant but it has to help with my help. :thumbup:

:dust: for whenever you all test

I’m very intrigued about the inositol, keep me updated about that one.

I have a question for you ladies, it’s not something I’ve ever experienced before. Sunday morning and last night when we were BDIng I had to ask him to stop. I was having horrible AF contracting type cramps. They were really quite painful. More painful than AF cramps. I’m 12 DPO today, so I had this at 10 and 11DPO. Normally BDing is really quite pleasurable and I never have any pain etc. Do you gal ever experience this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->