TWW what will it lead to?

so far the only thing i have noticed on inositol is that it tried to extend my AF a little but which is actually a good thing as mine is only 2 days which is not normal. However, that doesn't mean that it isn't doing other things behind the scene that i just haven't been able to notice yet.

Nix: Hmmmm....is it a pressure pain? You could be preggo. I know the cervix can get tender but with progesterone the uterus doesn't like contracting so could cause pain for some women.

Can you go see your doc about this? HUGS

I think it’s probably just a tender cervix. He was probably poking the same place lol.

Af is due today/tomorrow and I feel like she is on her way.

Hopeful- a longer period could be a good thing. Hope it works for you.

Hi guys I think I'm 7dpo today
This tww Is killing me I'm too impatient
The days are dragging I just wanna know one way or the other lol

Ha noodles, I know what you mean. You’re half way now, on the home straight.

Nix I've had pressure before but never cramps! Maybe that is a good sign! FX for you!

Well I think it was just a sign that AF was on the way. It arrived this afternoon. Oddly with brown blood. But I’m sure it’ll kick in properly shortly.

On to the next month. I have my works xmas party on sat (in January!! I know!! Tight arses ha ha) at least I know I can drink now.

well, I spoke to my doctor yesterday and unless I end up preggers between now and then i will be have diagnostic surgery at the end of march. So hopefully if nothing else I will get some answers.

Nix: Sorry AF showed. Early??? I'm 14 dpo this morning but tomorrow it will be here for me too.

Hope: I'm crossing my fingers you wont need surgery. How are you feeling?

Noodles: I'm suffering from serious lower back pain. I think its AF trying to start but this junk started 4dpo....ugh, going to be one heck of an AF. How are you?

I've tested bfn since 9 or 10 dpo so I'm pretty much waiting on AF. The only odd thing is this killer back pain. I don't normally get it during tww and if it has happene was accompanied by cramps. I don't know. I'm taking new things this cycle like metformin the first half of cycle stopped a day before O and then Coq10 and prenatals coupled with Vitamin D3. I've only just now started the inositol stuff so it isn't the cause.

MAN...I'm praying AF is not this painful too.

Here's to the new cycle. Oh, and I'll be back on Clomid next two cycles...wish me luck :shrug:...so far just gives me cyst.

I only ever make it to 12 DPO and af arrives on 13DPO. Last month was 14 dpo. So thought I had a day left. So I guess it was on time (ish).

Hope- I hope you don’t have to have surgery, but if you do I hope you get some answers.

I had lower back pain as well this month. Hope AF is a no show for you FTale.

My symptoms are slightly different each month so I’ve given up thinking ‘what if’. Feeling quite deflated today

I've been on inositol about two weeks and no back pain so i wouldn't say its that. Hopefully its a good sign!!

Nix:Is your flow normal? Did you have any constipation? I so know what you mean about'new' symptoms..:wacko: This tops it for me after a few cycles back of constant bbs pain which I never have..yup. I'm done symptom spotting because non have meant pregnancy for me. HUGS...its okay to feel deflated some times...just how we feel. I'm sure once we are around cd7 we will pick back up with hope an cheer :flower:

Hope: I agree. I am good with insositol. I think it may be my prenatals with dha. Could be causing slight constipation/pressure on my lower back ....either way needs to be over. I read some where it could be poor blood circulation to. Very much points to the need for exercise lower extremities more. :thumbup:

I will like you all know when I start. This is a shift month for so I may naturally be a few days late. I am 'suppose' to start 15dpo,tomorrow. But it could be Monday.

Talk to you soon

Started AF an hour or so ago. So CD 1 for me.

I’m having quite a heavy flow, but that’s not uncommon for me.

Sorry AF got you FTale. It really does show that you can feel anything that feels ‘different’ and it wants absolutely nothing. It’s not cool.

Hope you all have a good weekend, happy Friday xx

Happy Friday to you all too:flower:

My flow is scketchy at best right now. Hopefully I get a day of heavy. Want a good clean out so I can get a thicker healthier lining.

Ok off to work. :)

Well i am having some really intense cramps on my right side today and yesterday had a bit of spotting...
Happy Friday!!

Well i am having some really intense cramps on my right side today and yesterday had a bit of spotting...
Happy Friday!!
What dpo are you now. Hope it’s a good sign.

My last AF was light, this one feels like a ‘clear out’ one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"