TWW what will it lead to?

OOOH, duh. Smiley face.

You know I couldn't do those because it would blink for days for me then solid smiley face as I was ovulating or like 4 hours before. (I feel the stupid ovulation thing..hurts like heck)

Are you bding anyway? Catch that eggy :)

Morning ladies, I’m just sat here waiting for ovulation to arrive. It’s around a week away yet so nothing exciting to report this end

Yes we have been BD'ing every other day all cycle.
Got my smiley face last night ladies!

Hi ladies,

Today I am 3DPO and also in the TWW. No symptoms for me of course:nope: Probably still way too early. TTC baby#1<3

I BD every other day leading up until the day of ovulation (charting BBT). Last symptoms I had were around my ovulation day and a bit after (pulling/cramping sensations..especially when I moved around a bit).

Hoping we all get BFP!!
:dust:

Nix: I'm waiting too. I'm hoping it doesn't happen this weekend like last cycle at cd10. Sucked. I'm on Clomid 100mg so maybe it will push O day out to cd14 or 15. I can already feel my right ovary complaining. I'm doing some thing new this cycle testing wise. Testing the ph of my cm since I've started cutting out meats and eating grains and veggies. I'm hoping to make my cm more alkaline around O time so spermies stand a chance. Today at cd7 it is at 5.250 or right between 5 - 5.5. I plan to check hubby's sperm as well to see if he is overly acidic too. I think around O day cm is naturally suppose to raise. I'm hoping to get it to 6.5.

Hope: :happydance: nail that eggie!

Kay: FX on trying for your first. I hope this 2ww goes by fast for you. Keep us posted on how you are doing. So far it sounds like you have ovulated for sure.

Nix: I'm waiting too. I'm hoping it doesn't happen this weekend like last cycle at cd10. Sucked. I'm on Clomid 100mg so maybe it will push O day out to cd14 or 15. I can already feel my right ovary complaining. I'm doing some thing new this cycle testing wise. Testing the ph of my cm since I've started cutting out meats and eating grains and veggies. I'm hoping to make my cm more alkaline around O time so spermies stand a chance. Today at cd7 it is at 5.250 or right between 5 - 5.5. I plan to check hubby's sperm as well to see if he is overly acidic too. I think around O day cm is naturally suppose to raise. I'm hoping to get it to 6.5.

Hope: :happydance: nail that eggie!

Kay: FX on trying for your first. I hope this 2ww goes by fast for you. Keep us posted on how you are doing. So far it sounds like you have ovulated for sure.

Thank you! I will try to keep updating as soon as i see/feel any changes. I'm mainly focused on my BBT right now to see if it stays high (possible indication of pregnancy).

Kay: I know my post O bbt so well that this cycle I'm not looking at it. I want to blindly hope and believe its going to finally happen. I mean mine always starts dropping about 8dpo and never has a sustained recovery high enough to indicate pregnancy.

Everyone is different though. I see charts on FF where the temp rises or stays stupid high for days then drops all the way to the cover line on the day the person gets their AF.

What are you post O temps like? Mine normally do not go pass 97.90 for too long then back down to 97.7 which is where it stays till AF shows at 97.3. :shrug:

Kay: I know my post O bbt so well that this cycle I'm not looking at it. I want to blindly hope and believe its going to finally happen. I mean mine always starts dropping about 8dpo and never has a sustained recovery high enough to indicate pregnancy.

Everyone is different though. I see charts on FF where the temp rises or stays stupid high for days then drops all the way to the cover line on the day the person gets their AF.

What are you post O temps like? Mine normally do not go pass 97.90 for too long then back down to 97.7 which is where it stays till AF shows at 97.3. :shrug:

Mine has never stayed high in the past. They are usually up and down constantly however my current temps are rising slowly and have been for the past few days so we will see what happens. Usually after ovulation my temperature goes high then takes a dip but it did not happen this time.:shrug: Fingers crossed though

Kay: At what dpo does it dip? Normally progesterone peaks at about 6 or 7 dpo then goes does slowly or stays the same. Hard to say if you are pregnant or not until you either test at 10dpo or on or you get pregnant.

I hope your temp climbing high early on is a good sign that a bfp is near :thumbup:

Kay: At what dpo does it dip? Normally progesterone peaks at about 6 or 7 dpo then goes does slowly or stays the same. Hard to say if you are pregnant or not until you either test at 10dpo or on or you get pregnant.

I hope your temp climbing high early on is a good sign that a bfp is near :thumbup:

Normally my temperature will be low 36.1 and then it will rise high the next day indicating ovulation has occurred..the next day is usually followed by a low dip again and its been like this for a few cycles, but now is just going higher.:shrug:

Decided to check cervix earlier as well which is now fully closed and med-high which isn't much of an indicator of anything but noticed A LOT of milky white discharge afterwords, more than the usual so decided to mark that as well because usually i have nothing. I won't symptom spot too much, just waiting and hoping.

I'm also following someone elses chart and 3DPO their temperatures started to rise and just stayed high every day afterwords and she just found out that she is pregnant. She continues to update her temps for everyone to see and has gotten 4 BFP. Just hoping that is the case for me as well

Hi y'all, I hate to randomly jump on the ship, but this is my first month TTC for #1 and I've been wanting to get some outside advice for a while. I'm trying super hard not to symptom spot, but lately I've had some symptoms I can't just say I'm making up lol... I'm 6dpo and the past 2 days I have been exhausted, when I get in bed I lay there feeling so tired, but I don't fall asleep. When I finally fall asleep, I sleep for hours and wake up feeling as if I didn't even sleep at all. I'm hardly hungry, only eat about one meal a day, but when I do get hungry, I'm starving. I'm going to the restroom more frequently, and I had a good amount of creamy white cm until around yesterday? Now I don't have much at all. Is that a bad sign? I'm thirsty alllllllll the time. That might be because I've been walking a lot more recently. My lower back has been hurting regularly, and I'm having cramps that feel like my period, but they are only on my right side pretty low down. I've never had these kinds of cramps before, they are usually all around and pretty intense and much closer to when af starts. I don't take my temps or anything like that. I was wondering if anyone else had any of these symptoms when they were expecting?

Normally my temperature will be low 36.1 and then it will rise high the next day indicating ovulation has occurred..the next day is usually followed by a low dip again and its been like this for a few cycles, but now is just going higher.:shrug:

Decided to check cervix earlier as well which is now fully closed and med-high which isn't much of an indicator of anything but noticed A LOT of milky white discharge afterwords, more than the usual so decided to mark that as well because usually i have nothing. I won't symptom spot too much, just waiting and hoping.

I'm also following someone elses chart and 3DPO their temperatures started to rise and just stayed high every day afterwords and she just found out that she is pregnant. She continues to update her temps for everyone to see and has gotten 4 BFP. Just hoping that is the case for me as well

Oh, I'm going to be stalking you...lol Your progesterone seems to be off to a great start! The cm is a big indicator of that. Especially since it is different from your norm. You making me want to test after O this month after all. Haha..I won't though, I'm bbt'd out.

I hope you can find ways to breathe and relax. 2ww can be such a stressful time. If you are indeed preggy, want to give the baby a chill environment to grow in. I can just see you staring a that chart willing it to go higher. :haha: (I'm sending the same vibes)

Hi y'all, I hate to randomly jump on the ship, but this is my first month TTC for #1 and I've been wanting to get some outside advice for a while. I'm trying super hard not to symptom spot, but lately I've had some symptoms I can't just say I'm making up lol... I'm 6dpo and the past 2 days I have been exhausted, when I get in bed I lay there feeling so tired, but I don't fall asleep. When I finally fall asleep, I sleep for hours and wake up feeling as if I didn't even sleep at all. I'm hardly hungry, only eat about one meal a day, but when I do get hungry, I'm starving. I'm going to the restroom more frequently, and I had a good amount of creamy white cm until around yesterday? Now I don't have much at all. Is that a bad sign? I'm thirsty alllllllll the time. That might be because I've been walking a lot more recently. My lower back has been hurting regularly, and I'm having cramps that feel like my period, but they are only on my right side pretty low down. I've never had these kinds of cramps before, they are usually all around and pretty intense and much closer to when af starts. I don't take my temps or anything like that. I was wondering if anyone else had any of these symptoms when they were expecting?

Yes, with my daughter I had all the usual signs of 'getting AF'. I even joked the morning of my bfp that my temp had dropped and it was over. I had stressed over it so much till I was done with hoping and ready to move on to trying again. A bfp later that even shocked me to the core. The ONLY thing that happened out of the ordinary was a need to 'walk'. I had to walk. My legs felt like the nerves needed stretching. :shrug:

Oh, and hearthburn while eating mashed potatoes....my favorite but that was at 5dpo.

Otherwise, cramps, nausea, pms enough to full me into believing it didn't happen.

I've been trying a while now and each cycle I always hope I'll 'feel' pregnant. And every cycle with the exception of one, I never felt pregnant. The cycle where I felt it was the second after Fertility Acupuncture.

Well, sorry didn't mean to ramble so much.

Please keep us posted on how you doing. You will be at your test date in no time. :flower:

Wow i miss so much in a days time. Good luck to everyone! Too early for me to symptom spot so crossing our fingers and hoping for the best!!! :dust:

Wow this has been active over the last day.

Welcome to Claire and Kay. Hope you get your BFPs real soon.

FTale - I think I’m very acidic. How exactly are you reducing the acid levels? Im very interested in this.

I started temping again this month 2 days ago. I do it vaginally because I’m a mouth breather at night (as DP points out I snore through my mouth pahahaha) my temps are 36.4/5 ish pre ovulation at the moment. I’m not getting much BDing in at the mo as I’m on the late shift and he’s fast asleep when I get home. I’m due to ovulate between Friday and tiesday so it’s perfect timing for jumping on him over the weekend ha ha

Thanks so much! I've been practically banging my head against the wall to try to figure out if I'm PMSing really bad or if it's something else. I've never had PMS symptoms like this so it put me on edge. My poor bf has been dealing with so much moodiness lol! Thanks for the welcome guys, these are my first ever posts on here. I can't wait to read more lol I hope everyone gets their BFP~

Oh, I'm going to be stalking you...lol Your progesterone seems to be off to a great start! The cm is a big indicator of that. Especially since it is different from your norm. You making me want to test after O this month after all. Haha..I won't though, I'm bbt'd out.

I hope you can find ways to breathe and relax. 2ww can be such a stressful time. If you are indeed preggy, want to give the baby a chill environment to grow in. I can just see you staring a that chart willing it to go higher. :haha: (I'm sending the same vibes)

Haha! I'm hoping as well!

So this morning..well not really this morning because I woke up a bit late..I decided to make 1 boiled egg because i haven't been eating much these past days so I'm trying to eat small meals more frequently to help get back on track...anyways...when the egg was done boiling i peeled it..put it in a bowl and then cut it in half....let me tell you ...the egg smelled horrible like a light faint burning smell of something i can't really explain it but the egg looks fine..I always set my timer for them and have never smelled this before yuck! I forced myself to eat it anyway and i keep smelling it thinking is it really smelling like that or is it just me. I have no one with me right now to even ask if it smells weird:nope: Have you ever had this with a boiled egg before? Lol Did i do something wrong to it??

Darn I had to read an run because I'm swamped at work but will reply later ladies!! :D

Nix: I am eating 99.9% vegetables only. And doing Braggs' apple cider drink. Then the usual staying away from lots of caffiene. You don't want it too alkaline in there because bacteria can form since the environment is so peaceful...lol 4 - 4.5 is normal vaginal ph. Mine may be slightly higher at 5 - 5.25 because I O early. But like I said, hoping Clomid slows it down a few days.

Happy bding come the weeken! I'll be doing the same in hopes of planting sperm dudes along the course to nab eggie by Wednesday. ;)

Claire: Its a roller coaster alright.! Glad to have you on board with us.

Kay: Eggs? hahahah...they can stink. But really funky eggs makes me cringe. Orange juice was the clincher for me. I love it but went to drink some before I knew I was pregnant and it tasted AWFUL. I thought some thing was wrong with it. I found out a week late (after reading my pregnancy test wrong....then right UGH) that it was because I was at least 4 to 5 weeks pregs. Meh, the things you learn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->