TWW what will it lead to?

Good morning ladies,
I know its way too early for me to feel anything so unless i'm one of those women who's body just know then its all in my head. But my boobs have been sore and i'm nauseous all day long..

Good morning ladies,
I know its way too early for me to feel anything so unless i'm one of those women who's body just know then its all in my head. But my boobs have been sore and i'm nauseous all day long..

Meh, you feel what you feel. Sore bbs is hard to not notice. Hormones are shifting around for sure. What dpo are you? I'm having a hair brain day. I'm working and can recall my password to process payroll...its real at my house...so foggy but feel good otherwise.

Do you all think it is positive? I think so but some people like the test line to be way darker than control line. :shrug:

Attachments

• cd9.jpg
    cd9.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 14
It feels like it's going to be a long wait for me! My other half is away for 4 whole months:cry: So if i don't take this cycle, I won't be trying again until May/June. I'm just praying for a BFP this time..I haven't had much luck in the past so I'm really doubting myself for this time too:nope: Every morning when I wake up it feels like my heart is racing/a feel of anxiety and I'm not sure why(?) afterwords I'm constantly stressing all day and i'm not sure how to stop it! Cervix is ranging everyday from soft to med-firm but always closed...Probably means nothing though:shrug:

5DPO today

FX for all of you!!

FTale: Doesn't that mean a positive when there is a line in both test and control area? I don't normally use those type of tests, I always get the first response or digital. If so, thats definitely a positive for pregnancy ..

It feels like it's going to be a long wait for me! My other half is away for 4 whole months:cry: So if i don't take this cycle, I won't be trying again until May/June. I'm just praying for a BFP this time..I haven't had much luck in the past so I'm really doubting myself for this time too:nope: Every morning when I wake up it feels like my heart is racing/a feel of anxiety and I'm not sure why(?) afterwords I'm constantly stressing all day and i'm not sure how to stop it! Cervix is ranging everyday from soft to med-firm but always closed...Probably means nothing though:shrug:

5DPO today

FX for all of you!!

FTale: Doesn't that mean a positive when there is a line in both test and control area? I don't normally use those type of tests, I always get the first response or digital. If so, thats definitely a positive for pregnancy ..

Its an OPK testing for LH. I should ovulate within the next 7 days I guess. Hard to say when using Clomid.

As for your waiting till 4 months out, I'm sorry. I really pray you get a bfp this cycle too. :hugs:

5DPO today

FX for all of you!!

Its an OPK testing for LH. I should ovulate within the next 7 days I guess. Hard to say when using Clomid.

As for your waiting till 4 months out, I'm sorry. I really pray you get a bfp this cycle too. :hugs:

Ohhhh ok:dohh:

Hey ladies,

Hopeful, I hope it’s a sign for you. My boobs used to really hurt around ovulation, but the last 2 cycles that’s changed, they now hurt in the week running up to AF.

FTale, that looks very close to being positive. That’s about as close as mine get. I’m doing an opk tomorrow, due to ovulate on Tuesday/weds this end.

Kay, oh no, sorry he’s away for 4 months. That really really sucks . Got everything crossed for you

@Nixnax Thank you! I'm praying for my BFP but something just tells me I am going to get my hopes up for nothing. I've been marking all my symptoms and tracking literally everything so if it is a BFN at least I'll know which symptoms aren't much to fuss about for next time

I really hate how pregnancy symptoms are the same as PMS symptoms. A guy must have made up that rule lol. There are months that I’ve been convinced that I’ve been pregnant but haven’t been. It’s cruel. Is this your first that you trying for? I’m trying for my first.

AFM - we’ve been BDing every day. With his delayed ejaculation problem, the every other day rule doesn’t really apply. I’m starting to feel really tired as we’ve been doing it a LOT! Role on ovulation so I can have a break.

He had a bit of meltdown the other day and it sounded like he was trying to tell me to leave him because he couldn’t give me a baby. I told him that there were other ways we could do this (as in we self inseminate) and he looked mortified. Said that if he couldn’t do the conventional way, then he didn’t want to do it at all. Was a bit of a kick in the gut. Hoping I can bend his mind on that one eventually. We stand a much higher chance that way. We’ll see what happens with that one. I’ll wait a while before approaching that suggestion again.

Morning ladies! Sore bb's are still hanging around and i still have well over a week until AF!

I really hate how pregnancy symptoms are the same as PMS symptoms. A guy must have made up that rule lol. There are months that I’ve been convinced that I’ve been pregnant but haven’t been. It’s cruel. Is this your first that you trying for? I’m trying for my first.

AFM - we’ve been BDing every day. With his delayed ejaculation problem, the every other day rule doesn’t really apply. I’m starting to feel really tired as we’ve been doing it a LOT! Role on ovulation so I can have a break.

He had a bit of meltdown the other day and it sounded like he was trying to tell me to leave him because he couldn’t give me a baby. I told him that there were other ways we could do this (as in we self inseminate) and he looked mortified. Said that if he couldn’t do the conventional way, then he didn’t want to do it at all. Was a bit of a kick in the gut. Hoping I can bend his mind on that one eventually. We stand a much higher chance that way. We’ll see what happens with that one. I’ll wait a while before approaching that suggestion again.

I know right!? Yes, we are trying for #1 and have tried in the past for only 2-3 months with no luck lol I know thats a short time to try for but we just decided at that point to try again later on.

Today I woke up with a .3 temperature rise (36.8c) and i looked back on my previous charts around 8DPO my temperature was always around 36.1c:shrug: I hope this means something!<3

Nix: I'm hun. Its hard with the delayed ejaculation issue. And guys are so prideful that they tend to shy away from doing things outside of the box concerning bd matters. Give him time like you plan and keep doing what you are doing.

Has he had a semen analysis? Just thought of that. I forget if you said already.

We haven't been doing much of anything. I have no libido...lol.but I am on my supplements and did the clomid so just waiting for signs that I am getting ready to O. I think the opk is darker this morning. We will bd tonight and on afterwards I guess. Girl,I'm bushed with ttc..really...goodness..lol. Maybe I just need a nap or something.

Hugs....praying we get our bfps soon

Hope: FX its a sign for you. Even if it goes away, some thing is sturing about in your hormones.

Kay: Nice temp rise, I hope it keeps rising:happydance:

I just started getting these sharp pains right before my hip bone on the left side I don't know why but it came and went two different times a minute apart...it hurt enough that made me think what the heck was that:?::shrug:

Nix: I'm hun. Its hard with the delayed ejaculation issue. And guys are so prideful that they tend to shy away from doing things outside of the box concerning bd matters. Give him time like you plan and keep doing what you are doing.

Has he had a semen analysis? Just thought of that. I forget if you said already.

We haven't been doing much of anything. I have no libido...lol.but I am on my supplements and did the clomid so just waiting for signs that I am getting ready to O. I think the opk is darker this morning. We will bd tonight and on afterwards I guess. Girl,I'm bushed with ttc..really...goodness..lol. Maybe I just need a nap or something.

Hope: FX its a sign for you. Even if it goes away, some thing is sturing about in your hormones.

No he hasn’t yet. But if nothing happens by July then we’ll be going for tests. Both of us will be. We go on holiday in June and July will mark a year of trying. In the uk you have to give it a year before they’ll see you.

Ugh I know what you mean about tired. He goes on for EVER as well ha ha. My whole body aches.

Hope you get the libido back, you need it. Well good thing for us ladies is.... we can always do it. Catch that egg

No he hasn’t yet. But if nothing happens by July then we’ll be going for tests. Both of us will be. We go on holiday in June and July will mark a year of trying. In the uk you have to give it a year before they’ll see you.

Ugh I know what you mean about tired. He goes on for EVER as well ha ha. My whole body aches.

Hope you get the libido back, you need it. Well good thing for us ladies is.... we can always do it. Catch that egg

I hope the bfp gets here for you before june/july. And YES..hahah...things we girls weather for the sake of catching the eggy.

I hope I O by tomorrow so we can be done with it. I feel like I'm tip toeing around until I know for sure that I have O'd. :dohh:

Had a positive opk on Monday night, so I possibly ovulated yesterday. It hasn’t been confirmed yet and I’ve had no signs of it happening. We BD’d on 26th, 28th, 29th, And 30th. I don’t think we’ve got it in us to do it tonight ha ha.

Got a cheeky night away planned at the weekend. Can’t wait.

It’s cold, wet and windy here today. I don’t want to go to work. I want to snuggle up and stay in bed

Nix: i feel the same way, its cold here as we are waiting on some snow this weekend, it took everything in me to get out of bed this morning.

I've been cramping the last couple of days and craving chocolate milk this morning? that's a new one!

Nix: i feel the same way, its cold here as we are waiting on some snow this weekend, it took everything in me to get out of bed this morning.

I've been cramping the last couple of days and craving chocolate milk this morning? that's a new one!

Glad it’s not just me. It’s a glorious day now, cold but Sunny.

If ever craved that then I’d know something was up ha ha. Where are you in your cycle now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->