TWW what will it lead to?

Nix: im with you..I've had what look like positives all week. But only yesterday did I feel like something tried to happen? But even on Clomid I O by CD 14..15 the latest. I wonder if the Myo Inositol delayed it. I my stop taking it if I don't see a sign of O by Friday. I was really looking forward to a possible valentine bfp. At this point, just want a normal cycle.

Ooooo, a getaway Weekend,eh? Oh I envy you there. I hope you two have a wonderful time. And the weather plays nice.:hugs:

Hope: Chocolate milk..lol Now that us a craving I've never had. Have you had any? True test to see how you handle it. FX you get a bfp to go with your chocolate milk. :)

Little update: My temperatures don't look too promising and I don't have any symptoms to make me think I conceived this cycle so I'm pretty sure I'm out for this month:cry::blush: I know your not suppose to say your out until AF shows but I'm calling it early..Only thing I have is a semi high, closed, firm cervix but that doesn't really say much unfortunately.

I hope the rest of you get your BFPs this cycle!<3<3<3

Nix: im with you..I've had what look like positives all week. But only yesterday did I feel like something tried to happen? But even on Clomid I O by CD 14..15 the latest. I wonder if the Myo Inositol delayed it. I my stop taking it if I don't see a sign of O by Friday. I was really looking forward to a possible valentine bfp. At this point, just want a normal cycle.

Ooooo, a getaway Weekend,eh? Oh I envy you there. I hope you two have a wonderful time. And the weather plays nice.:hugs:

Hope: Chocolate milk..lol Now that us a craving I've never had. Have you had any? True test to see how you handle it. FX you get a bfp to go with your chocolate milk. :)

I ovulated last night, I was so bloated and had some pains in my right ovary. I went out for Indian food with some friends and my stomach felt so uncomfortable. I could barely fit in my trousers! It was painful bloating. Feeling a bit better today. FTale, I hope you had a silent ovulation. Are you temping? Is that showing any hints? My temp has been going up for the last 2 days.

Yes a cheeky naughty weekend away. I bought is a game called nooki to take with us. Hoping to possibly break down his DE problem and spice it up a bit. I’m blushing whilst writing this lol.

Hopeful - not long to wait now. I hope the craving was a sign. Are you going to test at all or just wait to see if AF arrives?

Kay - awww I hope your temp takes a rise. You’re not out just yet. Got everything crossed for you

Nix: I am SO jealous. Was just thinking, 'man I hope I o today', I smell like O. I get a mediciney smell down there right before it happens and after it happens. Its cd15 and I didn't get the pain you were talking about like usual. My ovary is achey slightly. Hmmm..I wonder if a punk cyst formed again. :dohh: If I get that O feeling, I'll jump on her and post for sure...hahah

HAHAHAH....ooooo its a naughty getaway...good..heeh. I think being away from home will help tons. Its like the different local makes for different behavior 'cause you can' :haha: Not that we need a different place, just our love muffins. :blush:

Your temp climb looks great! Mine is not doing much thought it dropped really low yesterday, went from 97.18 to 97.33 today. Not very much bassically pre O temps.

You can finally take a breather now and just have fun.

Hope: FX for when you test.

Kay: Hopefully you are not out. :hugs:

Hey, I'm very much new here! We have just started TTC. I came off the pill (mycrogynon) last month, although the conversations I've seen about it since, I'm amazed I didn't get pregnant before now!! ...I am due to O In the next couple of days, just tested, and the two lines are pretty much identical. We DTD at the weekend and again yesterday, and will for the next few days...I'm totally impatient, and the TWW is killing me before I've even started it. Coming off the pill last month, I doubt it will happen straight away anyway!! I've just left my job, and plan on not having another one for a while. My mum is super keen for me to go and work for her (she runs a nursery) ...she obvs doesn't know we are TTC, and I fear that if it takes too long I'm going to run out of excuses!! :thumbup: hope you don't mind me joining you all, but its great to have someone to talk to!

Ugh your body is being very mean to you this month. Come on ovaries, do your thing. FF hasn’t confirmed my ovulation yet, hopefully tomorrow. My earlier temps are all over the place, this is because I was in the late shift last week so was getting up later.

Ha ha yep, it’s a naughty fun weekend away. Not that we need to go away to do it, but it certainly does help you let go a bit more.

Hey zoboe, welcome. Hope you get your BFP fast. This is a great thread for support and just a good old moan when you need to.

Ugh your body is being very mean to you this month. Come on ovaries, do your thing. FF hasn’t confirmed my ovulation yet, hopefully tomorrow. My earlier temps are all over the place, this is because I was in the late shift last week so was getting up later.

Ha ha yep, it’s a naughty fun weekend away. Not that we need to go away to do it, but it certainly does help you let go a bit more.

Hey zoboe, welcome. Hope you get your BFP fast. This is a great thread for support and just a good old moan when you need to.

Nix: MY OVARIES ARE SCREAMING..ITS HAPPENING :happydance:
hahaha..finally...dang. Funny thing is my temp has been rising since yesterday, let me post my chart to look at. I don't have a confirmed O either. Clomid and new vitamins this month so pre O temsp are scattered as well.

Zoboe: Welcome :flower:! So happy to have you join us. I'm praying it does happen straight away for you!! Keep us posted on how you are doing.

Hope: Did you test yet. FX!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180202-130303_2 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20180202-130303_2 (1).jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 3
I am 12DPO today and I'm wondering if I should test or would it be too soon? Any advice?

I am 12DPO today and I'm wondering if I should test or would it be too soon? Any advice?

You can test now if you are sure of you O date. A bfp would show now. FX!

You can test now if you are sure of you O date. A bfp would show now. FX!

I'm so scared its going to show a BFN:nope: But my temp has been 36.8 this morning, I have weird very light crampy feelings, bbs are sore, extreme bloating when I eat the smallest thing..

YAAAAAAAY OVARIES WELCOME TO THE PARTY. Ah I bet you feel a lot better now. Although, your chart would suggest you ovulated on day 14. How bizarre. Who cares, it’s happening yay.

Sorry for the BFN Kay. Could be too early yet, hang in there. I still got everything crossed for you.

I think I’m 2 DPO today. So nada here. Just a achy feeling uterus but I think that’s from all the BDing earlier in the week.

Kay: Sorry it was bfn. Don't give up. What test did you use?

Nix: Oh, I am so relieved. I thought I had messed myself up with going vegan, tons of pills and only just exercising my lower half this morning. I've not wanted to do cardio at all this last month. I will keep it up though.
We are days apart on O. Oh, my goodness this is going to be a good tww. Because we get chocolate in abundance no matter what on V Day..:haha:

Got a positive O test again tonight, so it obviously hasn't quite arrived yet. Getting the hang of these forums, but the buttons on my phone are quite small, and I've managed to unsubscribe from this thread 3 times so far tonight!

Kay: Sorry it was bfn. Don't give up. What test did you use?

Nix: Oh, I am so relieved. I thought I had messed myself up with going vegan, tons of pills and only just exercising my lower half this morning. I've not wanted to do cardio at all this last month. I will keep it up though.
We are days apart on O. Oh, my goodness this is going to be a good tww. Because we get chocolate in abundance no matter what on V Day..:haha:

I used OneStep HPT at 12DPO. I'm now 14DPO and have been constipated today..I'm not sure if any of yous have gotten this before AF or if it has only been a sign of early pregnancy:shrug: I also have veiny bbs that are sore and larger than usual. Cervix this morning was med-closed-firm. BBT was 98.0F OR 36.7C

sorry i've been so absent ladies... life has just been busy. I did test one day last week. which was super early and bfn my tracker suggets AF isnt due til friday. so i still have a ways to go!

Oooo I do love a bit of chocolate. A self confessed chocoholic here. 5DPO and not feeling a lot. I have a slight siatic pain in my left leg today. But that is all.

Kay, those one step can take ages to show anything. Don’t worry just yet.

Zoboe ha I know what you mean, it takes a while to get used to it.

Good luck hopeful.

Oooo I do love a bit of chocolate. A self confessed chocoholic here. 5DPO and not feeling a lot. I have a slight siatic pain in my left leg today. But that is all.

Kay, those one step can take ages to show anything. Don&#8217;t worry just yet.

Zoboe ha I know what you mean, it takes a while to get used to it.

Good luck hopeful.

I did a little searching on the One Step HPT and there are a lot of negative reviews about them. Didn't know they could give false results so maybe thats the case with me..who knows..I did test again this morning with 2MU and it was still a negative ..BBTs are still high..little higher then before. Guess we'll see.

FX for everyone else!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->