TWW what will it lead to?

Nix: Welcome back!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! 5dpo...ah, good old half wayish point. :coffee: I'm only 3dpo. I have nothing new going on. Nothing to give me hope.

When you do test, what brand will you use? All I have is clinical guard, sure predict, and some super cheapies that won't be good til like 13dpo.

Nix: Welcome back!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! 5dpo...ah, good old half wayish point. :coffee: I'm only 3dpo. I have nothing new going on. Nothing to give me hope.

When you do test, what brand will you use? All I have is clinical guard, sure predict, and some super cheapies that won't be good til like 13dpo.

Thank you, I had a lovely weekend away. We ended up getting a little drunk so it wasn’t quite the naughty weekend away :haha: it was nice though.

Well last month I didn’t test at all. My first month of not testing. I don’t have any tests at all so I probably won’t test again, unless AF is late. She normally arrives between cd27 and cd29. Never later than 29 (that was the month my body teased with a later af)

Let’s see how strong I can be

Nix: Hey getting away and getting pissed...good enough for me. You two had some alone time away from it all. I think that's what matters most.

You've been way stronger than me. I have all these tests but from past experiences no legit reason to test unless AF is late. I won't mention testing for the rest if the (as not to tempt you).

I do know I want to test on VDay. And that is about as late as I can stand. I'm saying this but come 10dpo I'll be fingering my stash wondering 'what if'.

My hubby and I have so much going on in the coming months that neither of us want to be stressing over BD and opks...lol. So we gave it our all this cycle and won't go mad crazy TTC again until the fall. I'm OK with this. After so many months of squinting..heheh, I could use a break. I plan to drink as much coffee as I want (decaf of course) and really dig into my new vegan eating lifestyle.

I had greasy cheese pizza and spicey chicken bites last night with hubby thinking I could handle it. Nope, woke this morning with horrible heartburn, nausea and feeling super hot. I won't make that mistake again.

I will still be here with you all crossing my fingers for some bfps. I pray by this time next year you all have some lil ones a foot.

The only thing that would clue me in to pregnancy this cycle (If i am) is the fact that my chin and neck are broke out like i'm a teenager again... hope its a sign!its weird that its not my face thats broke out

FF says my test day is Valentine’s Day. My AF has arrive for an occasion for the last 4 months. He isn’t amused lol.

I am taking it a bit easier now, no testing makes a really big difference to my mental state. I still use opks though. My temp said hello today, it’s never been that high.

I get “food hangovers” as well, healthy eating definitely makes a difference.

Hopeful -oooo I hope that’s a sign. Got my fingers crossed for you

Nix: I don't blame you at all. Its like continuously opening up empty boxes on Christmas. Very deflating.

Hope: FX!! you must be really going bonkers wondering..just a few more days.

Well, today I had my ovary scan to see how the cysts were doing. The bad ones were all gone! (thank you Hope, myo inositol worked). The only ones left were the follies I ovulated from which the tech said was 'alot of'. Oh, dear! To top it off my lining is 14mm. :happydance:

Some friends suggested I take baby aspirin to help thin it out for implantation. I will start tonight.

I am trying not to get my hopes up because I know temps don't mean a thing unless you get that bfp but at least I know why my temps are climbing so high.

Ah yay, that all sounds positive FTale. Hopefully the smaller ones disappear soon as well.

I do find temping such a chore, it’s not something I enjoy. I find it fascinating though.

Nix: Yes, it is fascinating. I even know the different temps under the left side of my tongue versus the right (so sad but interesting).

Posted my chart so you can watch it with me. I'm going to try so hard not to break if this is another bfn chart

I’m officially stalking your chart.

Ugh I had the most vile thing last night. I went out to play darts with my team. Got through half of my pint of cider. Needed to burp so did. I was a little bit sick in my mouth :cry: I didn’t even feel it coming. Blagh

Nix: Oh BLEH...that is the worse. I hope you didn't choke on it. You been hungry alot or feeling dizzy any?

:witch: showed this afternoon!

I feel like I can't get pregnant anymore...I've tried on & off for a few months this year and then 3 years ago I tried for a few months with no luck! This is very depressing. When I was in my teens I got pregnant twice which ended with two abortions. Last one being almost ten years ago. Ever since then I never fell pregnant again. I went back to see the same person who performed my abortions and he said its most likely me just not being able to catch my fertile days on time..I find it so frustrating that back then I didn't even know about fertile days and fell pregnant and now that I'm trying and know about my fertile days it seems next to impossible to even get pregnant:cry::cry: I don't know what to do anymore, I feel like giving up on it.

Hopefully the rest of yous get your BFP this cycle. For those of you who are still trying in June, I might see you on a new thread! GoodLuck:dust:

Nix: Oh BLEH...that is the worse. I hope you didn't choke on it. You been hungry alot or feeling dizzy any?

Ugh it was nasty. No not at all. Well I’m always hungry, that wouldn’t be a symptom for me lol. I can ALWAYS eat

Hey Kay, sorry AF showed. It is such hard work. I ‘fell’ pregnant when I was younger, that ended in MC but I wasn’t even trying at the time. Now I want to get pregnant, it is a lot harder. It will happen, you just have to relax and keep trying. Do the best you can do. Big hugs

Nix: Your chart looks really good. Nice steady high temps. Do you ever temp during day to see what it might be? I do. My temp plummeted down to the temp that Normally gives me AF. :( Never a good sign. Usually means my body is gearing up for AF by next Thursday.

Nix: Your chart looks really good. Nice steady high temps. Do you ever temp during day to see what it might be? I do. My temp plummeted down to the temp that Normally gives me AF. :( Never a good sign. Usually means my body is gearing up for AF by next Thursday.

No I don’t, but I just have done and it’s37.69!!! Wow that’s high. I did it a second time and it’s 37.64!!! It did a different beep, like a warning too high beep! it was 36.98 this morning.

Nix: That is really good!! Wow, I really hope you pull a bfp out of the hat...lol I feel like I'm out already. Have the serious chills I get about this time in the cycle too.

A few more days and we can both breathe :coffee:

Nix: That is really good!! Wow, I really hope you pull a bfp out of the hat...lol I feel like I'm out already. Have the serious chills I get about this time in the cycle too.

A few more days and we can both breathe :coffee:

Temp was 37.08 this morning, so a slight rise. This is only the 2nd time I’ve done temps and last time it dropped the dayAF arrived. It’s never been about 36.8 in the past. But I did only do it that one month

well ladies, the witch showed up for me yesterday, I hope you all have better luck...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->