TWW what will it lead to?

Hope: :hugs: I'm sorry. All the best with next cycle. :dust:

Nix:I think for it only being your second chart you are doing well. Knowing when it will do the AF plummet is good. My starts falling downhill on or right after 8dpo..that's tomorrow. :wacko:

Your chart did the same as mine this morning. I had a huge rise but took it an hour before I woke. So I sat up for bit, chatted with hubby then took my temp again two more times (half hour a part) and decided to go with that last one..lol..the super high one was intimidating.

Meanwhile, I feel like I do every cycle still, only difference is I woke up sick this morning like I normally do at 12dpo...better not get AF early.

How are you feeling?

I find my temps go up all day. So my first is always my coolest one.

My boobs are so sore today. I always get soreness In the run up to af, but today is worse than normal. I may have to cancel my run tomorrow and do something lighter.

Other than that I feel pretty normal.

I did cave and bought 2 tests whilst in the pound shop today. Not sure how reliable or sensitive they are. They are red/pink dye though. I’m going to test if no af by weds. Ff says it’s due Tuesday.

Oh, wow, hadn't even noticed what dpo you are! I was just looking at your pretty climbing line. I badly bought more sensitive tests and will be officially breaking them in Sunday though today I accidentally got some pee on them :blush:

See, I wish I had sore boobs or anything to make me think YES...YES this is it.:haha:

What brand did you get? I have OSOM now. Never seen a positive on them for myself though.

I so bet you are preggers!!:dust:

Oh, wow, hadn't even noticed what dpo you are! I was just looking at your pretty climbing line. I badly bought more sensitive tests and will be officially breaking them in Sunday though today I accidentally got some pee on them :blush:

See, I wish I had sore boobs or anything to make me think YES...YES this is it.:haha:

What brand did you get? I have OSOM now. Never seen a positive on them for myself though.

I so bet you are preggers!!:dust:

Ha ha ha love that “I accidentally peed on them” actually just laughed out loud.

They are just cheap ones in plastic casing, I’ve not seen the brand before. 2 for £1. Bargain. Probably a totally rubbish brand.

I’m hoping so, keep everything crossed. I really hope you are also, how amazing would that be. A V day BFP

Nix: If we both got V Day bfps I don't think I would be able to close my mouth quite good from the pure shock of it. :cloud9: Its such a lovely thought, think I'll daydream on it.

I started to get sad earlier at the thought of not getting pregnant this cycle then told myself' oh, heck no, I've been here before and I know that if its bfn, I will survive', Not going to let stupid AF steal my happiness this time around. :thumbup: I plan to enjoy a weekend out with my daughter and best friend at one of her relatives' birthday party.

Then the next weekend is my birthday :happydance: Oh, yeah, going to have even more fun.:winkwink:

Hey Kay, sorry AF showed. It is such hard work. I ‘fell’ pregnant when I was younger, that ended in MC but I wasn’t even trying at the time. Now I want to get pregnant, it is a lot harder. It will happen, you just have to relax and keep trying. Do the best you can do. Big hugs

Thanks. I have an appointment for the first week of March during my next expected AF to see if my tubes are being blocked at all from previous events. Plus it gives me peace of mind knowing that they are 100% open. I'm thinking maybe a previous MC or abortion caused blockage somehow because I haven't "fell" pregnant for almost 10 years now. So we will see!

Hey Kay, sorry AF showed. It is such hard work. I ‘fell’ pregnant when I was younger, that ended in MC but I wasn’t even trying at the time. Now I want to get pregnant, it is a lot harder. It will happen, you just have to relax and keep trying. Do the best you can do. Big hugs

Thanks. I have an appointment for the first week of March during my next expected AF to see if my tubes are being blocked at all from previous events. Plus it gives me peace of mind knowing that they are 100% open. I'm thinking maybe a previous MC or abortion caused blockage somehow because I haven't "fell" pregnant for almost 10 years now. So we will see!

I tell you what, Nix. An HSG will clear you out if its a minimal blockage. I just had my second last winter and I saw that my left tube had trouble passing the dye. But the pushing of the fluid through it eventually cleared it out. That was about 3 or so months ago. I was hoping pregnancy would happen right away but clearly there were other factors in the way. Been on all the hormonal supplements to help and praying like a mad woman since.

I hope you don't need it but know if you do, it will be well worth it.:hugs:

Cramping, pooping, cramping some more...only 8dpo and my body is dusting it's hands and preparing for AF. AS IF!! No one invited her.:growlmad:

If I test positive between tomorrow and Wednesday, I will be beyond shocked.

How is everything going you ladies?

Cramping, pooping, cramping some more...only 8dpo and my body is dusting it's hands and preparing for AF. AS IF!! No one invited her.:growlmad:

If I test positive between tomorrow and Wednesday, I will be beyond shocked.

How is everything going you ladies?

I have been a bit crampy tonight and having been pooping like a trooper all week. I normally only poop twice a week lol.

My temp took a minor dip today. Hoping it goes up tomorrow. I’m having a really moody day today

Nix: Giiiiirlll...moody here too. I feel like a snapping dragon.

Praying we beat the odds....come on bfps!!

I was up all night with a sick kiddo. I managed about 3 hours before the cat woke me. Was sleeping out in the lazyboy chair while I had my daughter sleeping on couch. Was hoping the different environment would encourage sleep. It did once I got her and the cat to stop playing:wacko:

I was so tired. I crawled back to my room at 3am managed to get some shut eye till 630 then I had to feed the cat before he woke the whole house...ended up waking her up anyway. So 2 hours later I am back in bed while my sweet hubby goes out to get breakfast.

So my bbt was normal still but could be lower if I wasn't so high strung over all the activity. Don't want to test today. My body feels not pregnant but I want to hold on to hope for a lil longer. My OSOM tests have always been spot on with being correct. So not touching them til Tuesday when I'm 11dpo. Buy then some thing has to show as I know my O date was good.

Otherwise, enjoying the gloomy weekend indoors. I hope everyone else is doing alright. :hugs:

Awww FTale sounds like you had a rough night. Hope you have a restful Sunday.

My temp went up a bit today yay. Boobs still killing. But I did work my chest in the gym yesterday, so that may be contributing to it. They hurt all over though, not just on the sides, this is a bit new for me.
AF due in 2 days. Fighting the urge to test here

Awww FTale sounds like you had a rough night. Hope you have a restful Sunday.

My temp went up a bit today yay. Boobs still killing. But I did work my chest in the gym yesterday, so that may be contributing to it. They hurt all over though, not just on the sides, this is a bit new for me.
AF due in 2 days. Fighting the urge to test here

YAY!! This is good news. At least one of us is keeping preggo symptoms alive! hehehe. I got nothing over here. But cramping last night and that can be either or. :coffee:

Praying AF doesn't show for you!!:dust:

Your chart is looking good. I have everything crossed for you.

I just had a hot flush so took my temp and it was 37.58. So still up there.

Your chart is looking good. I have everything crossed for you.

I just had a hot flush so took my temp and it was 37.58. So still up there.

I'm cramping like mad. And my rhr has tanked. I hope I don't get AF early. Bfn today. Haven't done any urine holding. Don't see the point when OSOM are so sensitive.

Hope you hit flash your way to a bfp ..lol

Tested this morning, I couldn’t hold out, BFN. I think AF will show her ugly face tomorrow

Tested this morning, I couldn’t hold out, BFN. I think AF will show her ugly face tomorrow

I'm so sorry, Nix. Me too. BFN so white my eyes watered just looking at it. I got mad. Sad. Disoriented.
Now, I just want to drink loads of coffee. Which I really shouldn't do giving my sleeping habits.

Dang it...forgot to get some melatonin at the store too. I have a hard time getting enough sleep. I'm going to start going to bed earlier. I usually stay up late so I can hang with hubby before he goes to bed. But that's like at 8 or 9 oclock some times 10. Not anymore. If he wants to hang, he can do so at 7pm because I'm catching zzzz's at 830.

It will mean doing my workouts in the morning but I'm game. Need a change.

Well, we didn't get our Valentine bean but no matter what day we do get them, we will be some happy campers. :hugs:

Same here. It was so white, I swear it was laughing at me. I’m expecting my temp to take a catastrophic nose dive tomorrow.

I’m a bit of a night owl, rarely go to bed early. Last night and sat night I was in bed by 10pm. Which is early or me. I’m usually a midnight kinda gal.

Just a sitting back and awaiting the arrival of AF.

Here's hoping AF stays away for both of you..
I'm going to be one of those crazy women for a moment and wonder if what i thought was a period was really IB. I say that because today i am rather crampy and nauseous. and because AF was super weird. like the first day was just brown stringy mucus (TMI I know, sorry) Which i NEVER get and then i had a semi normal/light flow for half of the second day and then it was over. now almost a week later i am cramping and can barely eat..

Hey hopeful, thank you, I’m clutching at straws.

Given what you have just said I would definitely be inclined to test. That sounds extremely light for a period. Do you think you will

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->