TWW what will it lead to?

I likely will i just don't know if i want to use the internet cheapies i have or CDB... opinions?

I would go for a cheapie. For that very reason. It’s a cheaper way to find out. If you see something, then blow the CBD as well. I’m a cheapskate ha ha. Good luck

I’m finding it so hard not to obsess this month. I just brushed my teeth for bed and my gums on my right side were so sore. I could barely stand to brush them. I also spat a little blood. They were fine this morning when I brushed and I haven’t eaten anything sharp to scratch them. Argh I want this TWW over, it’s driving me nuts

I'm waiting for it to be over too. I keep trying to figure out how to turn my tests positive. Torture. Saturday is when AF should be here but I have a feeling it will be earlier.

We need some mercy.

I had the worst sleep ever last night. I kept waking up cramping. Now here’s the odd part, I’m not sure if I was dreaming I was cramping or whether I actually was. I can’t work it out.

My temp also nose dived today. Boooo. Preparing to move on to cycle #7

Last night at 10dpo I took a cheapo pregnancy test, and it went positive. Not as clear as the control line, but there was definitely a line there. About 30 seconds later...gone! ...faded as quick as it arrived...I swear I'm not insane, it did happen! ...this morning I did another cheapo and couldn't see anything...I'm so confused!

its a good thing that AF hasn't shown up for you all yet..
I did test with the cheapie last night and BFN. However, this morning the nausea is real. I'm literally holding back from getting sick.

It’s sounds like we are going through the mill this month! What a month.

Hope your BFP come back zo.

Ah hopeful, I was sure you’d get a BFP. Maybe test again tomorrow if you still feel rotten.

Still praying AF stays away for me. I’m just heading to the gym to take my mind off of it all and to cheer me the hell up. I’m so mardy today

Nix: I think you were cramping for real. Those must have been some mighty cramps getting to you in your sleep. I hope working out gave you back some happy vibes. My temp tanked too. So low it will not be getting back up. I'm stopping the baby aspirin and progesterone today. I don't see a point. OSOM bfn and frer bfn ...pretty sure I'm out. :cry:

Hubby suggested we hit our work out routine again together last night to get me out of my funk. Meh, might as well.

:dust: to everyone else, really hope one of us can grab that bfp this cycle!!

Nix: I think you were cramping for real. Those must have been some mighty cramps getting to you in your sleep. I hope working out gave you back some happy vibes. My temp tanked too. So low it will not be getting back up. I'm stopping the baby aspirin and progesterone today. I don't see a point. OSOM bfn and frer bfn ...pretty sure I'm out. :cry:

Hubby suggested we hit our work out routine again together last night to get me out of my funk. Meh, might as well.

:dust: to everyone else, really hope one of us can grab that bfp this cycle!!

They must have been real, it felt really odd, like I was on another planet. I probably was!

I’ve been feeling really light headed and sick since the gym. I didn’t work too hard, but hard enough.

So AF hasn’t arrived yet. The longest cycle I’ve ever had is 28 days and today is day 28. My boobs aren’t as sore but can still defo feel them. My gums are still sore. Gah if no AF tomorrow, then I’m testing again.

Working out together is good. We do that sometimes

Bfn again tonight...why is it my brain tells me a good idea to test this early, when its clearly not!! ...didn't realise just how hard the tww would be!

Bfn again tonight...why is it my brain tells me a good idea to test this early, when its clearly not!! ...didn't realise just how hard the tww would be!

I gave up testing early a while ago, it’s just too much too much heartache. I’m nervous about testing tomorrow at 14 dpo :blush:

Good luck nixnax wish I could hold off, but I give in to temptation every time!

I was a nightmare when I had cheapies at home. Once I’d run out (I bought 50!!) I promised myself not to buy anymore. I have tested twice this month. I bought two cheap ones for £1. Both were BFN.

If I don’t wake up to AF tomorrow I will test again.

AF arrived this morning! Call off the excitement party. Something this month really made think this was my month, but it wasn’t to be.

Aww sorry nix, fx next month is your month!

I've woken up kind of just feeling normal. I don't feel pregnant, I just feel like normal old me. No idea what this is supposed to mean, but its what my head is telling me. I dont even feel the need to test right now. I'm not going to test today (yeah right, I'll cave later) ...AF is due over the weekend, and unfortunately I'll be away at a hen do, so won't be able to test, but at least I won't be thinking about it! (I don't drink so that's not a problem)

AF arrived this morning! Call off the excitement party. Something this month really made think this was my month, but it wasn’t to be.

:hugs: I'm sorry. The uninvited guest always seems to arrive. We will keep trying to lose her invitation in the mail :winkwink: Treat yourself to some thing relaxing.:flower:

I'll be entertaining her on Saturday...ugh. Feels like she is knocking at the door.

Aww sorry nix, fx next month is your month!

I've woken up kind of just feeling normal. I don't feel pregnant, I just feel like normal old me. No idea what this is supposed to mean, but its what my head is telling me. I dont even feel the need to test right now. I'm not going to test today (yeah right, I'll cave later) ...AF is due over the weekend, and unfortunately I'll be away at a hen do, so won't be able to test, but at least I won't be thinking about it! (I don't drink so that's not a problem)

Same boat. Should be this weekend. And I'm hoping not to use up the rest of my test stupidly testing knowing they will be bfn. FX she doesn't show but it she does its on time so we can move on to a new cycle....I know I'm tired of seeing bfns.

Good luck ladies. Hope you all had a lovely Valentine’s Day.

I’m just spending the rest of my week focusing on doing things for me. I have the gym today and a swim planned for this evening. Looking forward to the swim

I'm trying to finish up house chores and work projects. Then Friday evening taking off to spend time with friend and her relatives. I hope AF isn't too heavy or painful. Like staying home on cd1 but I'll be at an actual event..ugh.

I will catch up later, enjoy yourself Nix. Hope AF stays away for you zoboe. Hugs Hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->