TWW what will it lead to?

Ok ladies.

So, either the last week of this month or the first week of March, I'm doing an IUI (depends on when ovulation happens). I talked it over with my hubby. Decided it'd be a bday gift to me. And I'm so nervous. I know there isn't a high chance of it working given my age and how long we've been trying naturally.

What I do know is I will ovulate with clomid and at the end of 2016 my AMH was still pretty good. Not sure how quickly it can go down but I've been taking Coq10 to help with egg quality for over 30 days. I stopped for a bit towards the end of this cycle but picked back up yesterday.

I know IUI or IVF is not a gurantee. But I haven't tried either this whole time so here goes nothing.

:shrug:

Best of luck to you Ftale! That is our next route

Thank you Hope!!

It took forever to find some one to do it at an affordable price. I hope it is what we needed because we both do not want IVF. That's where we totally stop despite my age.

When do you think you might try IUI?

it will likely still be a while.. my doctor will not do it without surgery to determine if anything is blocking my tubes, so i am doing that at the end of next month, then we will try naturally a few more months once everything is cleared.

it will likely still be a while.. my doctor will not do it without surgery to determine if anything is blocking my tubes, so i am doing that at the end of next month, then we will try naturally a few more months once everything is cleared.

Ok, makes since. I just did the HSG in late Fall of last year. My left was semi blocked but opened up and the right was good to go. I think my cm is just too hostile for sperm to swim up.

I hope yours goes well and that they have stirrups. My butt did not appreciate not having anything to brace myself during the procedure...but I survived. You will too. :hugs:

Meanwhile, praying we get some bfps this year.

I wish you all the luck and baby dust :dust: in the world! FX that this works for you!

Hey ladies, I’m back. I took a week off to stop stressing about it. I’m stripping it right back again this month. No temping, I know I ovulate and that I generally do on day 14/15, so I don’t need the added stress. Only doing opks. Just gearing up for ovulation on Monday.

FTale, that’s amazing. I really hope it’s sucessful

Hopeful, I hope your surgery goes well and shows that all is well.

Babydust to all. This will be our year, I’m sure of it

Good luck Nixnax ! <3

I agree with the whole not temping thing... that's the approach we're taking this time. I was getting way too hung up on it and stressing which of course never helps when ttc!

Same here my friends. Have not touched my thermometer. I will do OPK though because I want to be sure in case Clomid makes me O super late. Don't want an ill timed IUI.

Other than just taking my vitamins and trying to stay focussed on work.

Nix: FX for Monday!!

Hope: Thank you :hugs:

Mummmy: My thermometer was starting to hurt my temp spot..lol. Yeah, a sign, to stop already. :haha:

It does get too much doesn’t it. I become too focused on temps. I’ll be doing an opk Sunday and possibly Monday.

I have a super lazy ‘at home’ weekend planned. The only energetic thing I’ll be doing is going to the gym. I shall be in pjs for the rest of it. Can’t wait.

Nixnax: Its my bday so I'm already in my PJs LOL...

I hope you relax your way into a calm 2ww. We need one!

Can you post your positive O sticks? I'm getting new ones in the mail from pregmate. Have you ever used those before?:hugs:

Nixnax: Its my bday so I'm already in my PJs LOL...

I hope you relax your way into a calm 2ww. We need one!

Can you post your positive O sticks? I'm getting new ones in the mail from pregmate. Have you ever used those before?:hugs:

Happy birthday, hope you have a wicked day:flower:

I actually did an opk today. Hoping I’ve attached it. Not even close to positive but it is my first day of fertile window. Il post one every day until O.

We did bd today, but it wasn’t successful on his part :cry: I really hope some spermies do escape from time to time.

Attachments

• 4AF86DC3-2CFC-45F1-B7F6-672FD71C9CB8.jpg
    4AF86DC3-2CFC-45F1-B7F6-672FD71C9CB8.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 7
Nix: Sorry it didn't go as hoped. But way good your opk was still negative! Watch we O at the same time again..lol. I'm entering into my fertile window too. I feel like I'm walking around wetting my pants. Ugh. I hope it holds off till Friday or Saturday.

FX we get our eggies this cycle.

How is everyone else doing!

Nix: Sorry it didn't go as hoped. But way good your opk was still negative! Watch we O at the same time again..lol. I'm entering into my fertile window too. I feel like I'm walking around wetting my pants. Ugh. I hope it holds off till Friday or Saturday.

FX we get our eggies this cycle.

How is everyone else doing!

Walking around wetting your pants :haha:

Well there is no point posting today’s opk, it’s virtualy naked :haha: my ovulation day has been moved to Tuesday :shrug: mind you it was CD15 last month so that fits I guess.

Nix: What gives? Stupid opks. I'm going cross eyed trying to figure mine. Positive yesterday.Cm both creamy/wet and my temp was 96.80 degrees( tested this morning because of early positive yesterday). Now I'm kicking myself for not bbting:haha:

I shouldn't O till Saturday cd16. Not cd10! I better not O today. IUI will get cancelled for sure.:growlmad: There is no way we can get to the RE office today. It's so far away.

Do you have any ewcm? Any signs that O is coming? Are you going to bd every other day till positive O? We had to do sperm in a cup this am because he had to rush to work. It was just to give a lil hope in case I O while he is at work today. :shrug:

Here's to managing to catch these ellusive eggies :winkwink:

well ladies i hope you both O soon!
I had thought i wasnt going to O this month as i always do on CD 15 and did not this cycle. However yesterday, 3 days later on CD 18 I got a positive OPK and today experiencing some cramps in left side

Hey ladies,

Ah hope, yay for ovulating. Your body is playing tricks on you.

FTale, ah no I hope your ovulation holds off so you can have IUI. I really wish my SO was ok about sperm in a cup. At the moment he won’t have none of it. That’s probably the only way it’s going to work for us. I’m still working on that one. :haha:

Here’s today’s opk. Getting darker but not there yet. FF says ovulation tomorrow and Flo says weds. Flo has been more accurate recently, so we’ll see. I’ve never had EWCM but since upping my dose of EPO to 3000mg a this cycle, I have just checked and it’s a lot thinner, almost watery. It’s normally thick all month. I’ll check it again tomorrow and weds.

We couldn’t bd last night as he’d been doing motorcross racing and was a bit battered and bruised. And tonight he’s ill :dohh: going to try my later with him though :haha: we last bd’d on sat, but we did do it twice. Both times with no victory cigar :nope:

Here’s to hoping one made a break for it :coffee:

Attachments

• 28913B5F-E2D3-46FB-88D1-257693E6322A.jpg
    28913B5F-E2D3-46FB-88D1-257693E6322A.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 5
Hey ladies,

Ah hope, yay for ovulating. Your body is playing tricks on you.

FTale, ah no I hope your ovulation holds off so you can have IUI. I really wish my SO was ok about sperm in a cup. At the moment he won’t have none of it. That’s probably the only way it’s going to work for us. I’m still working on that one. :haha:

Here’s today’s opk. Getting darker but not there yet. FF says ovulation tomorrow and Flo says weds. Flo has been more accurate recently, so we’ll see. I’ve never had EWCM but since upping my dose of EPO to 3000mg a this cycle, I have just checked and it’s a lot thinner, almost watery. It’s normally thick all month. I’ll check it again tomorrow and weds.

We couldn’t bd last night as he’d been doing motorcross racing and was a bit battered and bruised. And tonight he’s ill :dohh: going to try my later with him though :haha: we last bd’d on sat, but we did do it twice. Both times with no victory cigar :nope:

Here’s to hoping one made a break for it :coffee:

I hope O stays away long enough for you to light that cigar. :winkwink:
I wish he would do a cup. Are all condoms made with spermicide? I was thinking you could get him to go in one the grab the goods with a syringe. I wish it was easier.

Here's to hoping we last til Wednesday at least..:hugs:

Hope: HEY!! I hope you are bding!! Late opk better than none at all. Excited you will catch the eggie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->