TWW what will it lead to?

Get the cigars out. Last night was successful :happydance: I didn’t get up after either, I stayed in bed until this morning.

Hoping he’s on a roll so will get him again tonight :haha:

Hope everyone else is getting busy catching eggies

Not sure whats going on with me ladies! 6 days late today... 5 bfns... im taking the relaxed approach ttc so not sure when i ovulated but had lots of ewcm on 8th feb so suspect it was around then. I'm soo confused. Nervous to ring my gp as they only have emergency apps left and i cant help but feel this isnt an emergency. However its causing me a lot of worry:nope:

Not sure whats going on with me ladies! 6 days late today... 5 bfns... im taking the relaxed approach ttc so not sure when i ovulated but had lots of ewcm on 8th feb so suspect it was around then. I'm soo confused. Nervous to ring my gp as they only have emergency apps left and i cant help but feel this isnt an emergency. However its causing me a lot of worry:nope:

Hey, I would book a standard appt and then if AF arrives before then just cancel it. My GP is a nightmare to get into as well.

What tests are you using? Are they sensitive ones? Some people can take ages to show a positive.

Hope you get answers soon. Sounds promising so far. Good luck

Managed to get a standard appointment when the phone lines opened for 9.20 this morning.. Just got home .. negative urine test but barely squeezed a few drops out! (however I think I finally believe I'm not pregnant...) They were going to do bloods, but another dr came in and said there's no rush :dohh: asked me to wait another week and test again if :af: doesn't show..... also have to give a sample as i had a temp of 37.8 so they were concerned it could be a water infection. Assume this could explain the lack of af?!
Since getting home I have cramps in my back (honestly similar to those you get in really late pregnancy!! What on earth is my body doing to me?! So ready for this cycle to be over and get on with it!!

I've used 2 boots up to 5 days early red dyes, 2 tesco blue dyes (grey evap on one, and a strange possible line on the other but can't be sure. hubby could see it too though) then used a boots digital this morning. I think I may just order a big batch of tests on amazon so I feel less guilty about all this testing.... :haha:

Anyone know about digi's? I KNOW I shouldn't have pulled it apart.. but I did :blush: and there's 2 lines inside? I've googled it and seen that people had 2 lines when getting 'pregnant' and 'not pregnant' so guessing it means nothing...

We plan to bd until a day before IUI. It hasn't worked in past :coffee: but..who knows :shrug:

Looking at FF I can expect to O Friday or Saturday. As of right now my opks are biting at positive.

Its so scary to keep waiting when the test look like this. If I get a mega dark test later today before 4pm I will call in to have IUI scheduled for tomorrow. UGH. I thought plain timing bd for dtd was hard. :dohh:

Ok, ladies looks like we've got some bding to do!!

Mummy: I'm sorry you haven't gotten a bfp. AF is crazy late for you and I'd be mad hatter crazy by now. Please keep us posted on what happens.:hugs:

Attachments

• cd10.jpg
    cd10.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 6
Good luck ftale!
Just dropped off urine sample. Hopefully will have that back within a few days and go from there!

29F67E61-7AB1-4063-B047-3F9A7DFDC92C.jpgAh mrsmummy, you must be so frustrated. I really hope you get answers soon. Did you bleed midcycle at all?

Yay hope, hope you caught it good :happydance:

Wow FTale, that sure looks like a pos to me. Get BDing.

Here is my opk for today. I’ve never had a real dark positive, but I only test once a day and after 5pm due to work. I’m getting real ovulation pains today so it’s definitely here. Going to bd again tonight for good measure :thumbup:

So.... now the longest 2 weeks of my life may commence :coffee: time to implement my coffee ban. Does anyone else only drink coffee before ovulation?

Really getting fed up as the days go on :nope: i can deal with a bfn.. but not knowing is draining! Also have pain on my left side low down in my tummy and back tonight.... no idea whats causing that :shrug:
Hopefully ill get some answers soon. Honestly never hoped for af so much!

Hey mrsmummy, did you temp? Are you sure you ovulated this month? Just trying to think of a reason for it. You must be so frustrated bless you

Shut the from door!! I have EWCM. It’s super stretchy, I’ve not had this since coming off BCP. The EPO increase is doing its job finally

Hey mrsmummy, did you temp? Are you sure you ovulated this month? Just trying to think of a reason for it. You must be so frustrated bless you

No I haven't been temping as I wanted to take a relaxed approach after the mc I had last year. Not feeling so relaxed now :dohh:

Still no AF this morning. small stabbing pains on my left hand side still really low down almost in my pelvis, but it was slightly worse last night than this morning. Seems to get aggravated when I move around. :shrug:

Rung the drs and I didn't get my sample in on time yesterday so have to wait another day/two for results :nope:

Looked online and apparently kidney infections can cause late/missed periods... perhaps it's that? Clutching at straws looking for answers. Getting slightly concerned it could be ectopic after the dr mentioning it. I had a weird pain in my left arm just below my shoulder a few times last night too :nope:

This ttc lark is so life consuming it's ridiculous. Hubby said last night if this turns out badly/not pregnant maybe it's not worth ttc and just appreciate what we have instead :shrug: Maybe he's right. If this had been a "normal" month I wouldn't be so bothered... but the fact that it's full of confusion it's driving me insane!

Another bfn this morning with my last digi. Definitely not buying any more tests... wasted £30 already in the past week on tests... no more:dohh:

No I haven't been temping as I wanted to take a relaxed approach after the mc I had last year. Not feeling so relaxed now :dohh:

Still no AF this morning. small stabbing pains on my left hand side still really low down almost in my pelvis, but it was slightly worse last night than this morning. Seems to get aggravated when I move around. :shrug:

Rung the drs and I didn't get my sample in on time yesterday so have to wait another day/two for results :nope:

Looked online and apparently kidney infections can cause late/missed periods... perhaps it's that? Clutching at straws looking for answers. Getting slightly concerned it could be ectopic after the dr mentioning it. I had a weird pain in my left arm just below my shoulder a few times last night too :nope:

This ttc lark is so life consuming it's ridiculous. Hubby said last night if this turns out badly/not pregnant maybe it's not worth ttc and just appreciate what we have instead :shrug: Maybe he's right. If this had been a "normal" month I wouldn't be so bothered... but the fact that it's full of confusion it's driving me insane!

Another bfn this morning with my last digi. Definitely not buying any more tests... wasted £30 already in the past week on tests... no more:dohh:

That’s typical isn’t it?! The one month you don’t temp and you have an odd cycle. It does consume you temping though.

Hope it’s nothing too serious and perhaps just a super late ovulation or anovulatory cycle. Praying it’s not an ectopic.

A lot of couples ‘give up’ TTC then find out their pregnant soon after. It could happen

Super frustrating that's for sure. All I can assume is IF it was ectopic I'd be in awful pain? Who knows. I'm fed up of googling and getting conflicting answers lol.

I don't think I'll ever not want one more baby.. but I definitely think it's already taking it's toll on hubby. He was up until 2 in the morning worrying about it being something bad again :nope:
So definitely have to take him into consideration as he's more than happy to just have the two we have and carry on enjoying life... perhaps this is not meant to be!

On the other hand - possible super late O and will get a bfp at some point :dohh:

Looking forward to seeing what my results are from urine test but suspect I won't get an answer for why I haven't gotten af... more that it is or isnt a uti :shrug:

Nothings ever simple :haha:

Yup I definitely think I ovulated last night. Todays opk is a lot lighter. Still going to bd tonight if He’s still up after I return from the cinema.

Ah bless him mrsmummy, he sounds like a deep thinker. My SO is like that, he worries a lot. Hope he manages to sleep better tonight.

How is everyone else doing?

Attachments

• EB2B61C0-9C5F-4836-B339-0740698BD6E1.jpg
    EB2B61C0-9C5F-4836-B339-0740698BD6E1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 6
So busy at work ladies. Sorry for short post.
Nix:I'm jelly of your O pain. I wish mine would get here already. My opks are light again. But bbs hurt like impending O.

Catch that egg!

mummy: Could be kidney issues from the sound of it. Have you upped your water intake?

Ftale - if anything i think ive been drinking less. Probably not helping the situation :dohh:

On a more positive note - google has taught me unnovulatory cycles can/will lead to missed periods.. so perhaps thats ALL it is? I can fot sure cope with that!

How’s everyone doing? Any progress mrsmummy?

3DPO here absolutely nothing to report.

We had heavy snow yesterday so we are housebound at the moment.

Nix: Hi, snow sounds nice. Hope you are staying warm. 3dpo..you are moving along.:dust:

I'm still dreaming of O. Finally have ewcm today though. Had to schedule my IUI for tomorrow. I expect to O Sunday hopefully early enough that the sperm is still alive from IUI.

I'll be so happy when this weekend is over. Waiting on the IUI/Ovualtion is worse than the tww.:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->