TWW what will it lead to?

i have been having symptoms but they are all related to the shot they are finally starting to fade as the line fades. today i am just feeling a little nauseous and really tired

1 dpo: feeling way prego, bloated, nauseous, cramping. ALL related to the Ovidrel shot thinking of testing today as this shot can give false positives that way i have something to compare an actual test to later on!
2 dpo: same as yesterday, really not okay with the way this shot makes me feel. but i am significantly less bloated today (THANKFULLY)
3 dpo: Everything is still related to the shot at this point. symptoms are slowing down some but still nauseous and really tired.

So I’m 5 or maybe 6DPO today and I have not had one symptom. Not even a sniff of one. The relaxed approach is definitely making me feel better about it all.

How are your lines doing hopeful?

Hi ladies, following along. I'm only 1dpo today. Had a hard Clomid Ovulation yesterday. I survived but still bloated.

Nix: I've heard no symptoms is a symptom. FX you caught the egg.

Hope: I was wondering how your lines are doing too :)

Hi ladies, following along. I'm only 1dpo today. Had a hard Clomid Ovulation yesterday. I survived but still bloated.

Nix: I've heard no symptoms is a symptom. FX you caught the egg.

Hope: I was wondering how your lines are doing too :)

Ha ha I hope this is a symptom. It’ll be the only lonely one.

Ah the TWW has commenced for you. Fingers crossed.

I never have to wait 2 weeks. I only have a 10-11 day LP. My cycles have been 25 days recently.

Hopeful I hope the lines are looking good xx

Hey ladies. Sorry I’ve been crazy just this weekend. I haven’t tested today but on Friday when I tested it was almost completely gone. Which means it’s going away early enough for me trust a BFP I think I may have developed OHSS as the ovary area has been pretty painful but it’s calming down now! Hope you all are on the Track to bfp’s!!

Hey ladies. Sorry I’ve been crazy just this weekend. I haven’t tested today but on Friday when I tested it was almost completely gone. Which means it’s going away early enough for me trust a BFP I think I may have developed OHSS as the ovary area has been pretty painful but it’s calming down now! Hope you all are on the Track to bfp’s!!

Yay to the lines going. When are you going to start testing again?

I’m 6DPO today and felt very light lower back twinges, at the top of my tailbone area but to the left hand side. I ovulated on the left this month. Yay my first symptom ha ha

Hey ladies!!

I don't have a regular cycle, so couldn't tell you how many dpo I am but I had sex last weekend and this weekend was completely out of the normal for me. I like to drink, I enjoy it but this weekend felt like a "chore" and every ounce of me was like "I think I might be sick" 2 nights in a row. The cigarette smoke also made me feel nauseous and thinking about it makes me want to throw up.

Thinking back to early last week though, I had a heavy feeling down there with a little pain. So maybe something happened? Idk, I am not trying not preventing at this stage. I am just ready to be a mommy :) Will be testing on Saturday morning, bought one of those big packs of pregnancy test strips from Amazon for cases like these.

FX'ed for all of you!!

Hey ladies!!

I don't have a regular cycle, so couldn't tell you how many dpo I am but I had sex last weekend and this weekend was completely out of the normal for me. I like to drink, I enjoy it but this weekend felt like a "chore" and every ounce of me was like "I think I might be sick" 2 nights in a row. The cigarette smoke also made me feel nauseous and thinking about it makes me want to throw up.

Thinking back to early last week though, I had a heavy feeling down there with a little pain. So maybe something happened? Idk, I am not trying not preventing at this stage. I am just ready to be a mommy :) Will be testing on Saturday morning, bought one of those big packs of pregnancy test strips from Amazon for cases like these.

FX'ed for all of you!!

Hi perfect

When a friend of mine fell pregnant her first symptoms were throwing up when she had a cigarette and when she had a glass of wine. Tested the next morning and was positive.

Sounds promising. I’m due af Friday so will be testing on sat if she doesn’t show

I’ll probably start testing between 8-10 dpo as long as the lines have actually gone before then. My nips are really sensitive but that could be due to the progesterone I’m taking. I think I’m around 4/5 dpo

I guess we will all be testing this weekend. :)

sounds like it! my line last night was almost barely visible it was quite a squinter. so im at a point where i could test and know the difference. im holding out a few more days though. I've been a little more relaxed with looking for symptoms this time as im on progesterone so any symptoms would probably be related to that. one thing that is a little different is i can't go very long without eating or i get shakey and feel like i am going to pass out. yesterday i ate breakfast at 1030 and by 1 ish i felt like i was going to pass out.

Sounds like your progesterone is doing a number on you. Get some healthy eats in as the progesterone can cause weight gain/bloating..lol I should know been on the stuff for over half a year.

It has to be exciting watching your test. How many days since the shot of ovidrel?

Sounds like your progesterone is doing a number on you. Get some healthy eats in as the progesterone can cause weight gain/bloating..lol I should know been on the stuff for over half a year.

It has to be exciting watching your test. How many days since the shot of ovidrel?

Shew. I know I’ve been on it before and it definitely puts weight on. My doctor didn’t believe me.

Like a crazy fool, I just tested. An IC and OPK. Looks like I’m having a LH surge. BFN Though. Well of course it’s BFN I’m only 8DPO :haha:

AF due Friday. Still zero symptoms to speak of :coffee:

Attachments

• 92564B9D-F237-401B-81F0-9DC2421A78FF.jpg
    92564B9D-F237-401B-81F0-9DC2421A78FF.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 17
Like a crazy fool, I just tested. An IC and OPK. Looks like I’m having a LH surge. BFN Though. Well of course it’s BFN I’m only 8DPO :haha:

i'm 7dpo today and really want to test even though i know its early but i've read so many stories of women getting bfp's at 8dpo :shrug:

well you're still not out, hoping af doesn't show up for you on friday, baby dust! :dust:

i'm 7dpo today and really want to test even though i know its early but i've read so many stories of women getting bfp's at 8dpo :shrug:

well you're still not out, hoping af doesn't show up for you on friday, baby dust! :dust:

It’s so hard not to test. I promised myself I would test until Friday, I’m so weak.

The opk got so much darker. It looks positive.

No more testing until Friday :blush:

I am trying my best to hold out until next week You all stop tempting me!!! haha so I went to the gym last night and my chest was too sore to do anything which was weird but im assuming it was the progesterone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->