TWW what will it lead to?

I’m so bored of the snow. Bring me June, June is a better month

Ooo exciting, I hope the IUI is successful.

I’m opposite, I find the TWW unbearable. Saying that it’s flying by this time. But I haven’t been paying any attention to it. I had to look in FF to see how many DPO I was earlier

Nix - we have snow too. Its ridiculous isnt it!! We currently have around 12-13 inches and still going!

Af appeared to show today... barely anything, but i think she'll be in full force tomorrow.

I plan to not pay attention to this 2ww. I'm going to bury my head in work all week. So hopefully it'll pass by fast for me too. :winkwink:

We don't get much snow for very long. So its a treat for us. Come June it'll be blistering..LOL..Will it be super hot for you too or just better overall?

Mummy: If its AF, I hope it gets on with it so you can start a fresh cycle. :hugs:

Hope: How are you doing?

Af has disappeared ladies :shrug: barely anything... just 1 wipe of reddish blood, a little brown and now completely gone.... I'm baffled!! I havent dtd for at least 11 days... surely i didnt O THAT late and that was implantation?!

Hi, IUI is done and my ovaries are starting to do their O thing. FX

IUI was painful. Dr. had a horrible time getting through my cerix. She had to use some type of tools to open it up. Took 5 to 8 minutes just to get it in. She said that may be why I'm not getting pregnant. I got home and had bled and passed a little chunk no bigger than a cm..ugh. So glad its over. My HSG was not this bad. They took the catheter and stuck that puppy straight in. The dye is what caused irritation. Hmmm..I wont let this doctor do another IUI on me. She said the catheter wasn't sturdy enough that it needed to be stronger.....then she should have grabbed a sturdier one???

Either way, its done and now I'm officially in the tww.:happydance:

Good luck ftale!

So ladies... i got my :bfp: today!!! 10 whole days late and 7 negatives later i am officially expecting!! :happydance:

FTale, oh my days that sounds awful. But at least it’s done Now. Welcome to the TWW.

Omg mrsmummy, yes yes yes!!!! Massive congratulations girl.

AFM- 5dpo and out on a shopping trip. Must not use credit card, must not use credit card

Nix: :haha: Good luck!!! Anything in mind that you need particularly? I think with all the snow I'd be food shopping for warm eats. I hope you have fun!!

Well I bought:

Jeans
Work trousers (practical)
2 work tops (practical)
Underwear (for me not him lol)
Skirt, for work and social events
Oh and some opks

So mostly boring bits but a few items for me to enjoy. The snow is all gone here. It left as quick as it arrived.

We had a massive row last night and he was very hurtful. I’ve only just got home after a few ciders. He’s trying to suck up to me. Men eh?!

Shopping sounds very successful!

Sorry bout the tuff. I hope you two are back to talking again. Tww can be so hormonally challenging for both partners.
Ciders....Mmm. Im clean out and I doubt he will get me anymore unless AF shows...bleh.

Opks? What kind? I ran out with bat crazy testing tis cycle.

Things are ok, I’m still stewing over what he said but not in a obvious way. Sometimes you just got to rise above it.

The opk brand I bought was ‘clear and simple’ 5 for £1. I was going to buy some HCG tests also the same brand but resisted. Proud of myself on that one.

6DPO and still nada to report. This TWW is a bit of a breeze, until 10dpo when I start over analysing everything ha ha

Things are ok, I’m still stewing over what he said but not in a obvious way. Sometimes you just got to rise above it.

The opk brand I bought was ‘clear and simple’ 5 for £1. I was going to buy some HCG tests also the same brand but resisted. Proud of myself on that one.

6DPO and still nada to report. This TWW is a bit of a breeze, until 10dpo when I start over analysing everything ha ha

Good girl on not buying any hpts:haha:
As for stewing, stew away until it bores you. That is what I have to do if its something I know I need to drop..lol :hugs:

I'm sitting here trying to focus on work. And planning to test on 5dpo and 6 dpo like a loon. I've convinced myself that I am having triplets which is why I will test bfp early. :dohh: GIRLLLL...I need to quit now. If I don't end up preggers, I'll have to take all the baby stuff back to the store...:haha: (kidding)

I'm cautiously excited like every cycle. All I know is failure. It'd be nice to be in the winner's circle for a change but alas what will be will be. :coffee:

I have 7 or so OSOM left. I'll be using those then the cheapies.

FX we nab that bfp!!!

Ha ha that’s my plan. It’s all a bit silly really. I think I just have the Monday blues. Need to pull my head out of my arse lol.

Could you imagine, triplets..... wowzers. We have a high chance of twins. My SO is a mixed twin and my grandmother is a mixed twin. If I could just get preggers with twins then my job is done. I only want 2 kiddies, so if I can do it in one sitting then bingo ha ha ha.

I get excited as well. Even when I KNOW he hasn’t climaxed!! It’s silly. He did this month though so at least I know I have a slim chance.

Af is due on the 13th or maybe 14th if it’s 28 days again. So will hold off testing until 15th. Lord give me strength to hold off that long.

Come on BFPs, come find us. Let’s have the luck of the Irish for st Patrick’s day BFPS

You said it, bring ups some bfps on four leaf clovers please:flower:

I am suppose to start AF on the 17th so I'm testing the 13th. I have no patience this cycle. I should say the 13th is when I expect to see a line of some sort but in truth I will start testing this Friday at 6dpo unless I chicken out. OSOM are supposedly really sensitive...we shall see.

Meanwhile....need distractions!!:winkwink:

Ha ha you pee on those sticks.

I really hope the IUI worked for you. Got everything crossed.

I feel a lot better today. Just going to stay in bed all morning. I’m working 2pm until 10:30pm all week now. So time to catch up on some sleep.

I’m going down south to visit my friend on Friday. I really can’t wait. I haven’t seen her for about a year. Super excited. And it should take my mind off of the final few days of the TWW.

I felt a little crampy last night, not painful just odd.

Nix: Sleeping in sounds splendid! What type of work do you do, if you don't mind sharing? I work as human resources.
You will have a blast with your friend! Time away will be good!! I wish I could say something about symptoms but I got nothing:haha: I seem to feel weird stuff every time and still no bfp. So I'm waiting for some thing really out there like nonstop vomiting or increased the....lol

The hope at this point in the tww is what I look forward to. How about you?:flower::hugs:

I work in IT on a service desk. We are a small company but we support global big companies, so it can be super stressful at times. But the days fly by.

This is my favourite part of the TWW. The bit where I’m almost half way through and wonder if this is really it. I feel different every month as well you can’t depend on any of it. Ha ha I’d take profuse vomiting if it meant a bfp. Come on BFPs come find us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->