TWW what will it lead to?

Sorry ladies, life is crazy busy here lately!
Ftale: I hope and pray IUI did the trick for you!!!
mrsmummy2:congratulations!!! so happy for you!

As for me: I am still in the TWW, nothing significant to speak of. If it was not successful this cycle we will be going forward with surgery at the end of this month.

Hope: FX you won't need surgery! What dpo are ?

around 8 dpo, 6 days away from AF trying to hold out on testing. I say nothing significant because i'm trying not to connect anything to pregnancy. I did have some random nausea hit me last night, and some sore nips..

Hope: You are very close. FX nausea is your first sign!

i also just remembered that i had a nose bleed yesterday, and i haven't had one in YEARS

Hey hopeful, *wispers* secretly excited for you here

Nowt much going on here. A few dull aches and one heck of an appetite, but I think the later is because I’m bored at work. Loads to do but bored of today

Nowt much going on here. A few dull aches and one heck of an appetite, but I think the later is because I’m bored at work. Loads to do but bored of today

My appetite is killer too. I've been craving bacon and eating it too :wacko:
My lower tummy has been churning too....wish I was further along like you. Then maybe my feelings might be anything other than progesterone. :coffee:

Your job is cool by the way. I don't do IT anymore but I studied programmin in college.

My lower tummy has been churning too....wish I was further along like you. Then maybe my feelings might be anything other than progesterone. :coffee:

Your job is cool by the way. I don't do IT anymore but I studied programmin in college.

I can ALWAYS eat bacon, I bloody love the stuff.

Ha I don’t know about cool. Frustrating maybe.

I could sleep on a washing line tonight!

I can ALWAYS eat bacon, I bloody love the stuff.

Ha I don’t know about cool. Frustrating maybe.

I could sleep on a washing line tonight!

HAHAAAAA...I WAS JUST THINKING ALL
I WANT TO DO S SHOWER AND SLEEP!!

I'll meet you on the washing line..:haha:

And yes help desk can be stressful if they make you meet quotas for tickets done.

My rhr seems to be recovering. I hope it stays steady or increases. This weekend will tell all. I hate to want the days to go by so fast.:dohh:

Will try to meditate and find patience. :blush:

Meanwhile, in symptomville, my lower uterus/ovary area feels sore. Other than that same old pre AF stuff going on.

:dust:

My rhr seems to be recovering. I hope it stays steady or increases. This weekend will tell all. I hate to want the days to go by so fast.:dohh:

Will try to meditate and find patience. :blush:

Meanwhile, in symptomville, my lower uterus/ovary area feels sore. Other than that same old pre AF stuff going on.

:dust:

Morning FTale,

I have nothing to report here. I had a strange vivid dream last night. I dreamt that SO was trying to get me to smoke, that my mums cat turned evil and to calm it down I put it in the fridge! Not sure what any of that was about!

No symptoms for me. Last night I had a few dull back aches but nothing exciting.

Going to get to the gym before work today.

Nix: You rock! I wish me lazy butt would work out. I just cancelled my membership because I never go. I will be doing yard work with my honey this evening.

I had a dream too this morning I thought my daughter was knocking at our door trying to get in and I was telling my husband to wake up because somebody was at our door. Finally I went to the door and it was her she at these silly sunglasses on just wrapped up in her blanket and she said her fan stopped working in her room and I tried to get it to work but neither one of the two fans or working like they normally work. It was so weird I woke up and realize that she hadn't tried to get in at all she is knocked out all night LOL. I don't normally dream and remember it so this was kind of cool.

Edited: I had to add that dreams arent the norm for me. Are they for you? CAT in the fridge???? Ok, now that is crazy and has to mean some thing. Is the cat generally nice?

Today I feel nauseous but it could be because of all the sugar I've had this morning but Anna and the blueberry donut yum okay on working to the two-week wait we go text you later.

Nix: You rock! I wish me lazy butt would work out. I just cancelled my membership because I never go. I will be doing yard work with my honey this evening.

I had a dream too this morning I thought my daughter was knocking at our door trying to get in and I was telling my husband to wake up because somebody was at our door. Finally I went to the door and it was her she at these silly sunglasses on just wrapped up in her blanket and she said her fan stopped working in her room and I tried to get it to work but neither one of the two fans or working like they normally work. It was so weird I woke up and realize that she hadn't tried to get in at all she is knocked out all night LOL. I don't normally dream and remember it so this was kind of cool.

Edited: I had to add that dreams arent the norm for me. Are they for you? CAT in the fridge???? Ok, now that is crazy and has to mean some thing. Is the cat generally nice?

Today I feel nauseous but it could be because of all the sugar I've had this morning but Anna and the blueberry donut yum okay on working to the two-week wait we go text you later.

Ha ha that is a bizarre dream. I don’t dream either, well, if I do, I don’t remember them. I have no idea what the cat was about?!

I’ve had the day from hell. I didn’t make it to the gym, I was just about to leave when my dads partner calls me and says they are on the was to a&e/er, my dad was having a suspected heart attack. I’ve been at the hospital all afternoon. ECG and bloods suggest it wasn’t a heart attack but something else cardiac! He’s been sent home for now but has to go to a cardiologist tomorrow for an angiogram. Was so scary.

He’s out of the woods for now, that’s all that matters. I need a nap after all of that, I feel so drained

EEEEEEEKK..how fretful!! I'm so glad it wasn't a heart attack. But YES you need a 24hr nap after that.:hugs:

Keep us posted on how he is doing though. Very scary just when you think our lives have the most important goings on....then bam. Wake me up.

EEEEEEEKK..how fretful!! I'm so glad it wasn't a heart attack. But YES you need a 24hr nap after that.:hugs:

Keep us posted on how he is doing though. Very scary just when you think our lives have the most important goings on....then bam. Wake me up.

It certainly took my mind off of 8DPO. Small mercies.

Typical stubborn man, adamant nothing was wrong.

He’s still not right but he’s ok. I’ll keep you updated for sure

So in all the stress today I’d completely forgotten. I’ve been having random little stabbing pains in both my uterus region and my boobs today, more so my left. And my left nipple is pretty sore. I normally have pain in the sides of my boobs by now, but I don’t have that at all. Secretly hoping it’s a good sign, but I can’t get excited anymore until I get something REALLY different

Nix: I get what you mean. I'd be sweating those pains big time but waiting on something really really different is in the back of my mind too. You are so close to getting hardcore early symptoms. I'm still in the hoping I even implant stage :coffee: All I've got is extreme heartburn which is still probably a result of progesterone.

Hmmm....really think you and your hubby did it this time. But I'll keep it cool. FX and prayers for some lucky beans!

This is the part I hate, 9DPO onwards. Wish I could just sleep through this part.

Had another vivid dream last night, that I was at work and a tornado was coming. I forced myself to wake up before it hit. It was a scary horrible dream.

Been trying to talk myself into going to the gym this morning but I’m really not in the right mindset. My dad is at the hospital and I’m waiting to get back from him or his wife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->