TWW what will it lead to?

This is the part I hate, 9DPO onwards. Wish I could just sleep through this part.

Had another vivid dream last night, that I was at work and a tornado was coming. I forced myself to wake up before it hit. It was a scary horrible dream.

Been trying to talk myself into going to the gym this morning but I’m really not in the right mindset. My dad is at the hospital and I’m waiting to get back from him or his wife.

Ok, tornado dreams are freaking scary. Hugs
If you find the energy to go to jump, do a quick run on the tread for me. I plan to clean up my bedside dresser but don't see my self cracking a needed sweat.

I am nervous for you. I pray the days go by fast for you. Hopefully you can see your dad today. Sending warm vibes to his heart.

As for me, my rhr is increasing like my temp would but it's unchanged really. FF wants to give me a Friday ovulation but I know what happened Saturday so much heart looks all wonky. If my resting heart rate is still up Sunday I will just kill with excitement.

Good news ladies, my dad is out of hospital and resting at home. He’s got pneumonia, on top of his COPD. He’s got some antibiotics. He does have artery narrowing as well, but that’s not what is causing it. That will become problematic in the future. Phew, it’s not too serious thank god.

The dream was well scary. I don’t like dreams about natural disasters. Or fires, I hate dreaming of fires.

I must pay more attention to my rhr. I’m sure it can tell you a lot. I don’t where my watch unless I’m working out really xxx

Argh I have the worse case of restless legs. He’s happily snoring away. I almost want to put a pillow over his face ha ha. Does anyone else get this?

Nix: Thank heavens your dad has been given the all clear to leave. Being home is medicine in itself.

OH put that watch on woman!! What is your normal rhr? If know this, you can see if it different.

Meanwhile, I'm getting stuffed on my husband's chili. I ate so much while he was at work that I'm headed out tomorrow to get more ingredients so he can make more...LOL...I feel so bad. It tastes so good and spicey!! :blush:

I'm going to pay for it though.....errrhmm.

So glad I have you all to talk to. Its been lonely these last bit of months ttc. :hugs:

Nix: Thank heavens your dad has been given the all clear to leave. Being home is medicine in itself.

OH put that watch on woman!! What is your normal rhr? If know this, you can see if it different.

Meanwhile, I'm getting stuffed on my husband's chili. I ate so much while he was at work that I'm headed out tomorrow to get more ingredients so he can make more...LOL...I feel so bad. It tastes so good and spicey!! :blush:

I'm going to pay for it though.....errrhmm.

So glad I have you all to talk to. Its been lonely these last bit of months ttc. :hugs:

I LOVE chilli, it’s one of my favourite winter warmers. I like it nice and spicy but he can’t handle too much spice.

I really know what you mean there. TTC is a bit of a lonely time. My friends don’t really know about it so I can’t talk about it. I can’t talk to him about it too much because it stresses him out. These chats are a godsend. I’m glad I found you lovely bunch.

I took my temp today, the only one I’ve done this month. 37.01. Nice and high. I’ve lost 2lbs this week, I blame my dad for that but over all I’m pretty happy at the moment. No funky scary dreams last night, but I didn’t sleep all that well.

Nix: Very good on holding off on the temping. Seeing a high temp out of the blue this far along is very uplifting news. :happydance:
2lbs??? I'm jelly! Even though the loss may have been stress related its still a loss. Keep on it. :thumbup:

Sorry you had a bum sleep. I am wide awake at 2am. Slept too good!! I want to go back...hahaha My rhr isn't very high at all. It dropped sincerely. I am wondering if it will go back up for the day. Will keep my same lame activity level and hope for the best. :shrug:

What day will you know to test? Its okay if you wait until missed AF. I'm waiting until Sunday night since my rhr dropped. If it doesn't pick up again, may wait even longer. Can you believe it?? Me waiting?? :winkwink:

It’s 100% stress related, but I’ll take it and run.

I’m just charging my watch now to check my rhr today. Looking back my rhr is usually between 70-75! So pretty darn high. With the odd 63bpm thrown in there?!

I’m going to ‘try’ and hold off until AF is due, which is Tuesday /weds. That seems soooooo far away! Ha ha let’s see if you really wait. I don’t feel good about this month, I am literally feeling nada! I’ve had a few very minor cramps a few days ago but if I wasn’t sat doing nothing I wouldn’t have even noticed them. And I few electric shock feeling pain in my boobs, but that’s it. I’m normally in agony with my boobs at this point in the TWW. I keep poking them, willing them to hurt, but that’s not working ha ha

Nix: HAHAHAH...quit jabbing the melons already, you are going to bruisem':haha: Feeling nothing is a sign too ya know :coffee: just wait..bfp will flippin surprise you.

My rhr went back up after sitting about. But I feel like I do every cycle and want to break some thing to release this false calm I have. How in the hell can I still have hope after all this time? IUIs don't always work the first time is all I've read. I don't want to do it a second time :cry:

I'm hungry. Headed to the kitchen to find some grub. I've also decided to make my own chili with whatever I have in the kitchen....heheh....hope it tastes good.

FX for you Nix!!!

Nix: HAHAHAH...quit jabbing the melons already, you are going to bruisem':haha: Feeling nothing is a sign too ya know :coffee: just wait..bfp will flippin surprise you.

My rhr went back up after sitting about. But I feel like I do every cycle and want to break some thing to release this false calm I have. How in the hell can I still have hope after all this time? IUIs don't always work the first time is all I've read. I don't want to do it a second time :cry:

I'm hungry. Headed to the kitchen to find some grub. I've also decided to make my own chili with whatever I have in the kitchen....heheh....hope it tastes good.

FX for you Nix!!!

Ha ha I’ll try and stop. It won’t be easy though.

I really hope this IUI attempt works for you. It doesn’t sound like pleasant process at all. I gave everything crossed for you. Legs and all

FX for you Nix!!!

Ha ha I’ll try and stop. It won’t be easy though.

I really hope this IUI attempt works for you. It doesn’t sound like pleasant process at all. I gave everything crossed for you. Legs and all

You'll be the first to know :flower:

Yet another morning of waking to early. Always happens around peak time. My bbt hasn't changed much regardless. And further analysation of my rhr makes me think I won't see a major change in it until I get preggy.

I'm 7dpo and exhausted with trying to figured out what's going on...lol

How are you doing? Everyone else? I think hope is waiting too?

Welp, I'm starving, going to eat something. Have a great weekend!!

Morning lovely,

Ah you still have some way to go. Your still in the implantation zone. Keep faith.

I’m 11DPO today. I’ve been waking up soooo hungry all week. I’m down visiting a friend at the mo and she has the most comfortable spare bed, I slept so well, like a baby.

Hope - how you doing?

Nix: That's right!! I couldnt recall if you had done it already. Well, have so much fun with your friend. And her spare bed :haha:
I will keep the faith.
Hungry is gooooooood :hugs:
:dust:

Boobs alert, boobs alert. They’ve woken up and have started to feel tender. Finally. I was Almost missing that feeling.

I’ve walked miles today. And quite enjoyed it. A bit of fresh air and sunshine, makes you feel so much better.

Boobs alert, boobs alert. They’ve woken up and have started to feel tender. Finally. I was Almost missing that feeling.

I’ve walked miles today. And quite enjoyed it. A bit of fresh air and sunshine, makes you feel so much better.

HAHAHAHAH....well hello boobs..:haha:

:flower: Sounds like you had a fabulous day. I've been doing dishes and laundry all day while being super lazy in bed in between.:blush:

Granted I'm only 7dpo I did test but nope....major bfns. And then after the last one I started cramping bad. Had a sharp pain in the center of my uterus too while sitting. Jolted me back and ouch would rather have not experienced it. But told myself 'maybe its a sign' :shrug:

I don't know how you don't test early. I'll be lucky if I don't test at all tomorrow at 8dpo. :blush:

Just a few more days:hugs:

Morning, it’s mother’s day here. I’m going to see my mum later because she lives down this way near my friend. I’m popping by on my way home. I haven’t seen her on mother’s day for about 15 years, so it’ll be nice.

Ooo I wonder if that was a bit of implantation action there. Try and hold off until 10dpo to test again. I know it’s hard.

Well my boobs have gone back to sleep again. No aches from them this morning. 12 dpo today. My last 4 LPs have been 12/13 days long. I’m itching to test but I’m not going to. I’m looking forward to getting home and seeing DH later.

Just looked at my rhr for this week. 63 Monday, 75 tues, 75 weds, didn’t have watch on thurs or Friday, 80bpm yesterday, and 83 at this moment in time

Nix: How sweet to visit your mom! I'm sure she will eat it up seeing you. Our mother's day isn't until May. I wonder why the months aren't the same:shrug:

Your rhr is looking very good. That is a crazy increase over a span. Would be so wonderful to see a bfp post from you. 🤞 :dust:

It’s averaged at 75 for today now.

I have no idea why they have them on different days. It makes no sense.

I’m feeling like AF is going to show soon. Quite crampy today

It’s averaged at 75 for today now.

I have no idea why they have them on different days. It makes no sense.

I’m feeling like AF is going to show soon. Quite crampy today

Crampy can go either way. UGH. I hope its your bean settling in. When is AF suppose to be here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->