TWW what will it lead to?

Morning. I think it’s arriving as we speak. I’m getting brown spotting. I cramped horrendously after BDing last night and temp is low today.

I’m going to visit a friend who has just had a baby tonight. I almost don’t want to. 3 of my friends have had babies in the last 3 months and I’m sick of being asked when I’m going to. I’m bloody trying my hardest

Morning. I think it’s arriving as we speak. I’m getting brown spotting. I cramped horrendously after BDing last night and temp is low today.

I’m going to visit a friend who has just had a baby tonight. I almost don’t want to. 3 of my friends have had babies in the last 3 months and I’m sick of being asked when I’m going to. I’m bloody trying my hardest

:cry::hugs: Ah, my friend, I'm so pissed that it just hasn't happened for you already. But rest assured, it won't if you stop trying. I'm out too I suppose. Took an ultra sensitive test fmu and bfn. I said my prayers and looked for solice last night in all I do have because I knew if the morning brought a bfn I'd be a wreck. I'm holding my own though.

If AF comes full swing just know I'll be having a few ciders today too. And many more this weekend when she comes to visit me :coffee:

HUGS

:cry::hugs: Ah, my friend, I'm so pissed that it just hasn't happened for you already. But rest assured, it won't if you stop trying. I'm out too I suppose. Took an ultra sensitive test fmu and bfn. I said my prayers and looked for solice last night in all I do have because I knew if the morning brought a bfn I'd be a wreck. I'm holding my own though.

If AF comes full swing just know I'll be having a few ciders today too. And many more this weekend when she comes to visit me :coffee:

HUGS

Well I haven’t had anymore spotting since. A day of knicker watching.

I will be having a nice big bucket of red wine tonight I think. If AF shows that is.

Sorry about your bfn, I hope that changes for you in the coming days.

This game really does suck sometimes

Af is in full flow, CD1 yet again. I could cry, I really could

Hey ladies! AF was due today and did not arrive and so sign of her!
How are you ladies doing?

Nix: I've had break through crying all day. I don't want swollen eyes when my hubby and daughter get home today. Don't want them to see how messed up I am over this.

Gets some tears out. Pitch a fit. I am. I even tried to beat up this evap I had. It won but only because it was too small a strip for me to consistently hold on to and rip up. I tossed all them bad boys. I couldn't stop staring at them.

I'd drink wine too but don't know much about it.

So, what do you have up next? HSG or any type of fertility test scheduled? I am feeling batty today and can't recall.

My only hope is the doc who did my IUI ripped open my cervix enough that some spermies swim through next cycle if we bother. (this cycle was hard)

:hugs:

Hope: FX AF continues to stay away!! :happydance:

I'm just waiting on AF with no welcome present for the witch :coffee:

The witch defo got me. I got upset last night when I left my friends house. I got home all puffy eyed and had to persuade DH that I hadn’t been crying, it was the wind in my eyes.

I completely get how you feel. Going through the same thing month after month after month.

We are waiting until we have been on our holiday in June/July. Then we’ll be visiting our doctors for tests. And I’ll be making him seek therapy for for DE. He HAS to sort this out. I can’t keep doing this every month with him not making an effort to resolve this issue.

Hope - I really hope the witch stays away for you, when will you test ?

Nix::hugs: Your plans are well made. I pray he follows them. This is a team effort. Till then do what you can.
I here so many stories of women who needed IUI or ivf conceive on their own. I figured if they can, we can too.:hugs:

Need soothing things the rest if this week. Get our bodies relaxed and detoxified. I'm going to start taking my raspberry tea leaf tabs tomorrow. Will help make sure AF flows properly and my hormones even out after all the Clomid. Will take a spell. I'll be drug free till August.

Ok, off to start my day, was up all night finishing work. So sleepy.:sleep:

It is a team effort and he will need to pull his finger out soon. We’ll most probably discuss everything in engagement on a sun lounger over a strong cocktail (if I’m not preggers by then). And come home with a plan of action.

I’m going to focus on getting my weight down a bit, being healthier. If I’m doing everything I can then that is a good start. Since we started TTC I’ve let myself slip a bit. I’ve had the mindset of “I’m gonna get fat anyway” so I’ve allowed it to happen!! Need to get out of this mindset.

Hope your day goes well

Good morning,
Much to my surprise last night i decided to test, and after a year and a half finally got a BFP

It is a team effort and he will need to pull his finger out soon. We’ll most probably discuss everything in engagement on a sun lounger over a strong cocktail (if I’m not preggers by then). And come home with a plan of action.

I’m going to focus on getting my weight down a bit, being healthier. If I’m doing everything I can then that is a good start. Since we started TTC I’ve let myself slip a bit. I’ve had the mindset of “I’m gonna get fat anyway” so I’ve allowed it to happen!! Need to get out of this mindset.

Hope your day goes well

HAHAH....feel so ashamed. Me too cept I was already giving Santa a run for his money with my jelly belly.

Let's work out and eat fertility friendly for the next few months. I'll look up a fertility foods and supplements we can help nourish our bodies and eggs with. I know because I don't work out I'm lacking in blood flow to my reproductive organs big time. Oh, yeah, and Castor Oil to the belly. Warm up your ovaries and detox your area down there. By golly, it works! I did it once this cycle and I felt a difference (erhmmm..gas wise..wow) I'm going to do it everyday once AF is done along with exercise.

Are you taking your prenatals? If you already told me, sorry. I'm very forgetful at times. :hugs:

I’m taking 3000mg of EPO up until O then 1000mg cod liver oil the rest of my cycle. Folic acid, vitamin B complex and vitamin C. All of this has given me a good 28 day cycle, I was only 25 days before with a 10day LP. I’m now a healthy 12 day LP.

Let’s do, eat me know your plan and I’ll follow it with you (as best as I can)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->