TWW what will it lead to?

I’m taking 3000mg of EPO up until O then 1000mg cod liver oil the rest of my cycle. Folic acid, vitamin B complex and vitamin C. All of this has given me a good 28 day cycle, I was only 25 days before with a 10day LP. I’m now a healthy 12 day LP.

Let’s do, eat me know your plan and I’ll follow it with you (as best as I can)

Sorry, Nix but you said 'eat me' :haha:

I'm stealing your vitamin regiment!
Adding to it my usual

Prenatal with folate (changing it up)
royal jelly
Vitamin D3
Baby Aspirin
Coq10

Without Clomid, I Ovulate on cd12 with a 14 day Lp, it use to be cd16 with 11 day Lp.

I will be going without Clomid and progesterone so it may be a while before I catch the egg but hoping my temps improve over time with fertility diet and exercise.

I'm really excited versus being in the dumps like I was. :hugs:

Pahahaha I hadn’t noticed that.

I think I’m gonna add the thing hopeful was taking? Can you remind me what that was hopeful? It begins with a O I think.

What’s the fertility diet? Do you have a link for it?

Pahahaha I hadn’t noticed that.

I think I’m gonna add the thing hopeful was taking? Can you remind me what that was hopeful? It begins with a O I think.

What’s the fertility diet? Do you have a link for it?

Its My-inositol and Chiro D- Inositol together (its on amazon, you can research for yourself) I forgot to mention I was taking that as well. I take it from the 11dpo to just before Ovulation, once I see that I am not pregnant. I stop around cd10 or cd12. I have noticed it kills my libido but other than that its suppose to help overall ovary health. I think you can take it all cycle long. I just stopped taking it because of ovulation. I was afraid it was interfering with Clomid but no proof of that just me being leary.

I've been looking around and the best thing I can see is to turn your main meal into some type of healthy salad with lean protein and as much greens as you want. And then the other two meals make sure they are full of fruits and other types of healthy fats like avocado. But be sure to get your protein in at breakfast as well. Otherwise you get zapped. Mainly, it calls for 'eating clean'. The less processed foods the better. :D

Ah brill, thanks. I’ll get on amazon later and get some of that.

I’ve started that kind of diet, well I’ve massively upped my protein and fruit. I have a diet meal replacement protein shake for breakfast everyday. I love it, it’s so tasty and filling. New start starts today. We got this

After a bit of googling most vitamin b complexes have inositol and chiro in it already. So I’m going to stick with my vit b tablets for now. When this bottle runs out, I will get a stronger dose though as I appear to have one of the lightest doses

After a bit of googling most vitamin b complexes have inositol and chiro in it already. So I’m going to stick with my vit b tablets for now. When this bottle runs out, I will get a stronger dose though as I appear to have one of the lightest doses

Wow!! didn't know that! I think I'm totally switching to the B Complex so I don't have to worry about all the pills if they have a good dose of inositol in them. So good to know!!

I will start breakfast shakes as well but I have to use almond milk because I'm lactose intolerant.

I used my husband's breakfast bottled nutrient drink this morning and mmmm...yeah, don't like it. I want to use my chocolate kind...hahah

YAY!!! we got this!!!:hugs:

It has to be a super vitamin complex, not your everyday one from the shops. You can it on amazon for half the price.

Mmm yeah, chocolate sounds a lot better to me. That is my weakness

Nix: Good Morning or afternoon..lol I'm up and doing my things around the house but pmsing like crazy. I'm such a meanie today. Already kicked the cat and yelled at my daughter for not brushing her teeth good...seriously? She is 7 of course she didn't if you weren't watching her. :dohh: I need a chill pill and a ticket to a bar where I can get an IV full of endorphins. :blush:

I hope you are having a better day than me. :hugs:

Hope: How are you doing?

Everyone else?

Hey Ftale, I'm very excited but aside from that symptoms are in full swing!

Hey, oh boo the pmsing. I was like Monday. Everyone who crossed my path felt my wrath.

We had a lovely chilled out night together last night. Love nights like that. We were watch one born every minute. It’s program here in the uk of childbirth. He was mortified ha ha. Then he dozed off and was muttering in his sleep. He blurted out “what an ugly baby” he heard himself say it and woke up laughing. I know he was dreaming because there wasn’t a baby on the tv at that point, it was the ad breaks. Oh did I laugh. Then we started talking about what we think we’d be like when I’m giving birth. He doesn’t normally want to discuss that sort of thing, but he was full of conversation about it. Then we had amazing BDing, shame it’s the wrong time of the month grrr.

Ha ha an endorphins bar, was a wicked idea. I’d be a regular in a bar like that.

Yay to symptoms hope. Are they like any you’ve had before?

Nix: Before the BFP there was absolutely nothing that clued me into pregnancy. Everything felt like AF was coming the only reason I did test is because I missed AF that day. However shortly after Nausea and Fatigue kicked in and its different from pre AF because I can't stand smells, and i nap one or two times a day which i dont normally. also my boobs are SO SO sore.

Loving the symptoms. Mainly because they are REAL. Throw some of your lucky PG dust this way he he

Nix: Stalked up on my veggies. Tried working out last night but my joints weren't having it. They will get there. I was trying to study up on if I'm estrogen dominant or not. I hope not because it's not good for my ovaries. I feel best when my cycle starts and leading up to O but after O life sucks in general. I feel like an old woman..well older hahah. I wish there was an online test I could take to help me out.

Meanwhile I'm dreading starting AF Because I hate the messiness and odor of it. Too bad we can't get away with one day of it all then have the rest of the time to chill out..hehehe

Well done on the veggies. I know exactly what you mean, I feel good from AF to O then like 10 bags of crap from O to AF. I never used to feel this way. I wonder whether we make ourselves feel unwell and down knowing that AF is going to arrive and not be PG.

Ugh I can’t bare the smell of it either. I really do hate it. DH loves it when AF is here. Apparently I feel really nice! I beg to differ. I find sex painful and uncomfortable.

I crashed out when I got home from work last night. He woke me up at 8pm to go for our weekly swimming session. We do 40 lengths every Thursday. It only takes 35 ish mins and I burn around 400 cals.

I’m doing the gym Saturday and maybe Sunday. I have a night out on sat and will be drinking lots of cider so Sunday may be write off ha ha. Have you any nice plans for the weekend?

Well done on the veggies. I know exactly what you mean, I feel good from AF to O then like 10 bags of crap from O to AF. I never used to feel this way. I wonder whether we make ourselves feel unwell and down knowing that AF is going to arrive and not be PG.

Ugh I can’t bare the smell of it either. I really do hate it. DH loves it when AF is here. Apparently I feel really nice! I beg to differ. I find sex painful and uncomfortable.

I crashed out when I got home from work last night. He woke me up at 8pm to go for our weekly swimming session. We do 40 lengths every Thursday. It only takes 35 ish mins and I burn around 400 cals.

I’m doing the gym Saturday and maybe Sunday. I have a night out on sat and will be drinking lots of cider so Sunday may be write off ha ha. Have you any nice plans for the weekend?

While I would not want to do the horizontal tango during AF time I'm jealous your hubby is that...errhmm frisky to want to still got at it. Remember mine has no libido. So unless I'm ovulating we aren't making love noises if you get what I mean. I'm use to it by now but if your guy is into it...heheh...sorry you have to be tortured but you get pay back when he has to 'perform' for bding and while its a challenge its only fair.:haha:

I'm laughing my butt off over here but seriously. We all have our things we just like. :winkwink:

This weekend, starting this evening I'll be in my backyard soaking up the sun watching my hubby do yard work. Plan to put a play area back there (for lil ones in the furture FX and our 7 year old). And he is going to start even out our back patio so he can build me a sunroom on the back of the house. I guess there was one there when he bought it but it got torn down because it was ruined water damage. So looking forward to pure bumming about in the sun. I may have a dark pint of some thing on Saturday if up to it. But for now, I'm being brainwashed by broccoli to not drink any alcohol.

Ha ha ha I would rather not do it during AF. The mess is just too much for me. Oh he has no problems there, seriously, if he could he’d be having sex all day everyday. He can be hard work sometimes. I have to make out that I want it all month because I’m trying to hide ovulation from him. I deserve a medal sometimes lol.

Ah I’m well jealous, your garden sounds amazing. I’m my old flat my garden didn’t get sunlight, no that I’ve moved house I should be able to get some sun. We only have. Small area though. When we’ve saved enough to buy a property I want a mahooosive garden with a lawn and space to grow veggies.

I think I’ll probably stick to vodka and Diet Coke this weekend, mich less calories

GOOD PLAN!!!! That ought to catch an eggy or two. Yes, Yes, keep taking one for team 'make a baby'.hehehehehe. :haha:

Our yard is like a forest. So many trees to chop down still but we have a clearing a least to do what we want with. You just have to do some leveling out of the ground as its hilly here.s

Ugh, I need to wash my hair and do the dishes and make dinner all in 2 hours....some thing is going to suffer :coffee:

I'll catch up again later tonight. I have venting to do...lol

I’m doing my very best :haha:

I feel really snapped of energy today, but I’ve been eating like a pig. I think I have an early food hangover. I went to lunch with a friend and had a carvery and there was a birthday so there was cake. I’m so bad with food when I’m in work. When I’m off work I barely eat.

Sorry I disappeared. I wasn't feeling so well. Now I'm stuck chaperoning a sleepover of two very tired 7 and 8 year old girls. It so bad I want to drive to a brewery and never leave. Lets just say 'kids say what's on there mind', and I've been biting my tongue as much as possible all day/night. I'm getting ready to make them go to sleep so me and my hubby can have a night to ourselves before AF hits tomorrow. Hell, I might be too tired.

CAKE???? I love cake. I don't even try to resist it unless the frosting looks too sugary. I like mine whipped and light. What is carvery?

Your evening sounds stressful. I went to a family party last night and drank FAR too much gin! I feel a little worse for wear today.

Carvery is a roast dinner. I love my roast dinners.

My day will consist of litres of water and Netflix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->