TWW what will it lead to?

I’ve just checked mine and it would be 17th December. So just before Xmas.

I had to have a lie down when I got home from work. I can’t believe how rough I feel. My head feels all light and spaced out and my voice has gone all croaky. Going to have a bath, some food and an early night I think

Oh bless you :hugs:

Hope you feel better soon! Early night sounds good. I'm so tired all of a sudden!! I've read thats a sign of a good O? Im hoping anyway :haha:

Get some good rest ladies. I know I did. Lunch was me eating my pillow.

I'm going to try and not go to bed early tonight though as I always wake too early..lol.

I will catch you all in the morning.:dust:

Morning ladies, feeling much better today. I felt rotten yesterday. I ace so many odd things going on ths month. I need to start ignoring them so that I can get through the next few days and keep my sanity. 3/4 until AF.

I woke up starving this morning and wanted chocolate, but I’ve eaten it all. Argh lol

Morning! Cant wait to see your test.
I was desperate for chocolate last night but mines all gone too :dohh:

If I have a day like yesterday I’ll be buying one this evening. I felt worse in the afternoon.

Doh darn chocolate. I’m a sucker for white chocolate, what’s your favourite?

All kinds of chocolate :haha:
Im a real chocoholic!! I think milk choc, mostly cadburys is top of my list.

I’m definitely a Cadbury’s girl as well. Or nestle for white chocolate. I bought DH a dark Chocolate Easter egg. That way I knew I wouldn’t eat it because I can’t stand dark choc. It’s too bitter for me

Sign me up for feeling raw. I barely made it last night. I got super hungry and cold. Ended up eating MEAT :blush: some jamaican hot pockets with queso dumped on it. The shame. But I needed it. Sadly I feel my progesterone is peaking early so this may be a short cycle for me ladies. I at least have Friday the 13th to look forward to next week as AF shows that weekend. LOVE Friday 13ths

*Temp sored this morning along with rhr but I'm sure its because I ate like a pig before bedtime.*

And my daughter did lovely at the new care place yesterday. Gave me the stink face for taking her away..HAHAHAH :haha:

Nix: I'm nervous for you!! Food aversions alone are enough to make you go 'hmmmmm'. I wish there was a sign to just let us know already. If you test, post it so we can eye google it...heheh No pressure though. You've been cranking out symptoms all cycle. Praying we get blown away by a bfp from you. :hugs:

Mrsmummy: Ever watch Spongebob and the episode about them selling chocloate bars? This character is chasing them around saying 'CHOCOLATE',he looks all crazy so they run from him every time they see him. Turns out he just wanted to buy some chocolate....he was crazy mad about the stuff :haha: I wanted some yesterday and my hubby offered to go get me some but I declined :dohh: I did tell him to eat his cookies in the freezer or I was going to though. Great. I just resolved to go buy chocolate chip cookie dough from store today...making some cookies darn it!!

Did your temp stay up? I'm just now waking up and haven't looked at charts much yet.

The only dark chocolate i really like is bournville or green and blacks (i think thats what its called anyway) but they have this butterscotch one. Its amaaazing!

We're at this new softplay place today. If i didnt have a headache before i do now :dohh: its sooo loud :haha:
I am soo tired. Thats one thing that kicked in straight away for me last time. Before i even got a + or realised i was in the tww. Weird! I'm trying not to put too much on it.. we'll see!

I always seem to post before seeing all the posts before :dohh:
My temps still up, but i had a bad nights sleep so not sure if it was accurate, but I'm gonna go with it! I had a solid 3.5 hours sleep before taking it so hopefully its fine.
Haha yes i think ive seen that episode :haha: my two love spongebob!! They nearly fell over themselves when we went to universal studios and they met the characters etc :haha:
Enjoy your cookie making!!

The only dark chocolate i really like is bournville or green and blacks (i think thats what its called anyway) but they have this butterscotch one. Its amaaazing!

We're at this new softplay place today. If i didnt have a headache before i do now :dohh: its sooo loud :haha:
I am soo tired. Thats one thing that kicked in straight away for me last time. Before i even got a + or realised i was in the tww. Weird! I'm trying not to put too much on it.. we'll see!

oooooh, yeah. GL mom, that's like heaven for lil ones. Their voices naturally get several levels higher due to the excitement....:haha:

I was looking at your temp and its still up there so FX for it to stay :hugs:

Oh, and take advantage of any nap time you can get today. :winkwink:

I know right :haha: its only been open a few days so EVERYONE seems to be visiting. My DD has found a friend from her class at school here so now shes extra loud and excited :haha:
Hoping for tomorrows temp to be up so i can get those lovely crosshairs. Praying for a tidy nights sleep!

Morning FTale - ugh I know. I’m usually pretty realistic around symptoms, but this month is stuff that I’ve not had before. I’m sure AF will just arrive to prove that there are millions of symptoms that can be ignored.

Same here mrsmummy, I feel exhausted ALL the time. I can barely focus. It’s not a nice feeling.

I’ve talked myself into going for a run at lunch with a colleague. Mainly to stop me going to to buy HTPs. I’m going to buy one on the way home for the morning though I think. I’ll be 10/11 dpo then. I’m going to buy a boots early test, I’m not sure whether they are pink or blue dye though. Do you know mrsmummy?

My temp is still above the cover line, but not as high as previous months

Ooh good luck with the run. Maybe itll give you some energy. They do say that dont they... never works for me though:haha:

I think they're red dye! Pretty sure. Thats what i plan to use. I was going to attempt my last clear blue this saturday (marking 3 weeks since mc) but its a rapid response.. so I've heard they arent very good in the early testing. I want to.. but then i think if it does show positive thats got to be old hormones as ill only be 5dpo if O day was right. Probably better off waiting. If i had some ICs I mightve done it.

Maybe its a good sign that it isnt following suit. Fx!!

Weeeeeeeell, I ducked out of the run, it was piddling down so we’ve moved it to tomorrow. Also didn’t buy any tests lol. I am going to buy some tonight though. I’ve made my mind up, I’m testing in the morning.

I would wait if I was you. 5DPO is too early. You’ll just see a BFN and be gutted. I feel uneasy testing at 10dpo tomorrow lol.

This TTC can be torturous

I think my thought process was if there was a positive the epu wanted me to go in for bloods/a scan. Then id know if it was new or not. But even if it was new 5dpo may show nothing at all even in bloods :shrug: ill probably wait. I hate wasting tests.
Roll on tomorrow :happydance: running in the rain is never fun!! Good choice haha. We are STILL at softplay. 4.5 hours... I'm freezing and getting bored :haha:

I think my thought process was if there was a positive the epu wanted me to go in for bloods/a scan. Then id know if it was new or not. But even if it was new 5dpo may show nothing at all even in bloods :shrug: ill probably wait. I hate wasting tests.
Roll on tomorrow :happydance: running in the rain is never fun!! Good choice haha. We are STILL at softplay. 4.5 hours... I'm freezing and getting bored :haha:

:haha: omg...GO HOME...lol

Pahahaha love FTale’s response

Ah I see, that does make sense.

This is like the longest day ever for me, so god knows how you must be feeling mummy lol

We. Are. Home. Thank goodness for that :haha: one of DDs classmates was there so it was hard to get away! Bribed them with a mcdonalds on the way home though :haha: now theyre both absolutely exhausted.. heres to hoping they sleep alllll night :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->