TWW what will it lead to?

:hugs: Your temps are above coverline. That's all they have to be to my knowledge. I usually lose hope when it nose dives below it. You are by no means out.

Meanwhile, some one please send me a nose plunger. Its not even stuffy or running. Just feels like pressure into my head. I do not feel good. Ah, spring time brings about so much nasal discomfort. :wacko:

Thats exactly how my head feels today. Weve just gotten back from the playground (which was filled with 100+ kids as its quite a big park) amd now my head feels like ive been hit by a brick! :nope:
Nausea stopped around 1pm and hasnt returned (its 4.30 now) i am however dead on my feet. Soooo tired and my bed is calling already!!

mrsmummy: You are brave. I hope you answered the call to your bed. And that head is feeling better. Do you ever try a caffeinated drink when it gets too bad? I helps me. Try to keep a can of soda around for that but we really don't drink it. We like sweet tea. :blush:

I'm stalking amazon to see when my package is coming. I keep looking at it hoping it'll say 'delivered' but nope. UGH.

I don't know how I'll feel if the progesterone stick says I didn't ovulate or not that well. Heck, I'm even hesitant that a positive result of ovulation is true..:haha: These tests have been around at least 4 years. So expensive but mostly accurate. I will do this morning's urine and then fmu tomorrow actually on 7dpo even if my temp drops.

brrr...its cold. Its warmed up from 37 but goodness goinf from 75 to 37 is not cool

I’m all nasally today. I blame spring. The sun comes out and the sneezing starts.

Other than that I’m feeling pretty perky today. My lower back has a dull AF like ache about it, and boobs are feeling tender. But that’s me lot.

It’s thursday today so it’s swimming night. I’m making chicken enchiladas to have after swimming, really looking forward to that

I’m all nasally today. I blame spring. The sun comes out and the sneezing starts.

Other than that I’m feeling pretty perky today. My lower back has a dull AF like ache about it, and boobs are feeling tender. But that’s me lot.

It’s thursday today so it’s swimming night. I’m making chicken enchiladas to have after swimming, really looking forward to that

So ummm can I have some :munch:

I love that dish. You done broke me. I need to have it now. But that means going to the store :wacko:...UGH...I will do it tomorrow morning and have it for dinner when hubby gets home late supposedly. OH NIX you have killed my diet :blush: in a good way...can't wait.

Have a good time swimming.:flower:

Ha ha sorry FTale, I’m a sucker for Mexican food. I love it.

I’m sure your progesterone levels will be nice and high. Got my fingers crossed for you.

Unfortunately my head has STILL not hit the pillow. We went to my mums afterwards, then picked up DH from work, then came home.. kids didn't go to bed til around 8pm, then I cooked a curry.. just eaten it now and getting to sit down and its 9.20pm ... yawwwwn! I hadn't even thought of the caffeine if I'm honest. I was drinking 2-3 cups of coffee per day before my last pregnancy and during.. but ever since the MC I've just not had any. I know it probably wasn't that, but the paranoia that with my DD and DS I never drunk any coffee has got me thinking maybe I'll just steer clear :dohh:
Did your tests turn up? I'm looking forward to the results.

Enjoy swimming and enchiladas nix!

Really hoping I'll get a decent nights sleep tonight as we are off to Bristol aquarium tomorrow. This TWW is going to fly by with it being the half term break :haha:

Oh to be a kid this week and do all the fun stuff you are. Man you are an awesome mummy. What is curry? Is it a type of meal?

I hope my tests come in soon. Watch how when I get tired of them showing they get left on my doorstep all night :haha:

I'm nervous about tests but it will be what it will be. I've been on this horse a long time and I'm going to find out if it will be a while longer or not soon enough.:winkwink:

Haha yes it seems to be all systems go here this week :haha:
Half terms are expensive!! But it's definitely easier to take them out than occupy inside all day. It all ends in tantrums and fighting :dohh:

Oh, do you not have curry where you are? I thought it was a world wide thing lol. It's an indian/chinese meal. Literally my favourite food EVER.

Ahh you're still waiting?! How annoying! I hope they come in soon...!

Still waiting.

I'm googling Curry right now. Need to find out more about this. :blush:

Ok, I'm back. I have to try this out. Apparently there are many versions of it. I will look up a restaurant that serves it and go.

Thank you for the idea.

And I am so confused. I read all the reviews and most said the second line never fully went away. Well it is the case for me. I think its pink and then some times it looks like the test strip but I guess more importantly it indicates some type of ovulation because its not a dark second line. The company likes to says any type of second line means you didn't ovulate but thats not true from what I've read. It may be that you progesterone is not super duper high though. Mine is very light. I will test again in the morning to see if there is a change.

Soooo, yeah, I'm clueless:haha: I would have felt better if the test line had been super dark and prove I didn't ovulate at all.

First strip while wet, Second dry Camera makes the lines look darker than they are but meh :coffee:

Will post when I get up of 7dpo test.

:dust:

Attachments

• 6dpo dbl ck.jpg
    6dpo dbl ck.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 6dpo dry.jpg
    6dpo dry.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 2
Love that you googled curry :haha: i had no idea people didnt know what it was haha!!

Oh all these tests get too confusing dont they!! Some you need a line then others you need a strong line then a faint line. Aaaaaah!! The things we put ourselves through looking at lines :dohh:

Look forward to seeing your next tests!

Morning ladies. Mmmm I love a curry. I love veggie curries as well.

Oh my days these tests are confusing. So on these tests you don’t want to see a 2nd line??

I died after swimming last night. Slept like a log. But woke up to a mahoosive temp drop today. below the cover line. My lower back still feels all achy and stiff. I think AF will show tomorrow, a day early.

I’m ready for this cycle to be done, it’s been a bit of a rollercoaster

Sorry for the temp drop nix :hugs:
Fx if shes gonna show she comes and goes quickly so you can move onto next cycle

Right? I'm so done with squinting. I mean can you imagine squinting and hoping not to see a line:haha:

I haven't tested yet though. Still in bed, only 342am.

Yes, Curry is now on my menu.:blush:

Sorry about the temp drop Nix. If this cycle is bust, just puts us another month closer to some answers/proper tests.:hugs:

Yours is hsg, right? Mine will be the other but not dye. It will be saline. Hope it doesn't burn.

I feel the most normal this morning than I have all week. I was trying to think how I would handle another cycle with no bfp last night. I couldn't figure how ( other than cider :haha: ) But seriously. My eye sockets are dry in this department.:shrug:

:wacko:
I had to take two tests. First was blank at 5 minutes other than control line. Second seemed to have a second line that wouldn't come up on camera. BOTH dried with dye runs so I can't be for sure:dohh:

So, my only conclusion is these tests need to be used with room temperature urine. My first test last night was with urine that had been sitting since the wee hours of the morning. pfft. I've got 4 tests left. Will save them for another cycle if need be.

Nix: I hope AF does not find you early. The backache is a pill though. Hate that. Have you tested at all? I'm just not convinced a temp drop is an end up unless heavy bleeding happens. Either way, thinking of you :hugs:

Mrsmummy: Its Friday. Kids go back to school Monday here:winkwink: What about there? I will miss sleeping in but tossing her on the school bus is worth it for adult time with my fav shows on bbc :blush:

Attachments

• 7dpo pgt.jpg
    7dpo pgt.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 4
FTale - we are going to look into tests after our holiday. Only 2 months to go. The back ache really sucks. I haven’t tested again yet. I tested the evening of 9DPO but not since. I do still have one left but I’m not using it.

Those tests are very confusing aren’t they. You don’t want a line but then on all other tests you do. Why can’t they all live by the same rule.

Yes kids go back Monday, which means the traffic will get worse. I love it when kids are off school, I get home from work a lot faster lol.

Mrsmummy - I hope she comes and goes in the blink of an eye so we can get going on next cycle again.

Nix: I agree. Should just make all the test the same. I gave a less than raving review of the tests. In general they are still in their infancy.

Meanwhile, at 7dpo I did an OSOM and bfn. :coffee: I don't feel pregnant anyway. I'll post it for you all. I will test Sat and Sun and then wait on AF on the 15th I think.

Then I got straight into lovely tests. The rest of April and May will be a blurr. So much to do. RE visits, wedding, school letting out for the summer :wacko:

When is your holiday again?

Attachments

• 7dpo bfn osom.jpg
    7dpo bfn osom.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 3
You’ll be a very busy bee. It’ll keep your mind off the TWW a little at least. I go end of June. I can’t wait, I need a holiday so bad

I’ve had a rancid sciatic pain for the past 2 days. I event had sciatica in ages. I hope it doesn’t settle in. I could feel it whilst swimming last night. Only managed 40 lengths instead of the 60 I usually do

Man!! I am going to find a pool to wade around in this summer. You are getting mega exercise. I'm jelly.

June will come quick. :hugs: I hope you are preggy or at least not on AF....no matter how much your hubby loves it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->