TWW what will it lead to?

Nix: hehehe...it is hard to pull them away. You will see my friend that desperation(sometimes you just need a break) will lead you there but will also lead you away....lol.. McDonald's is like a drug for them. Works every time! The bad part us when you get to McDonald's and announce you are only doing drive through:haha:

:happydance:You rock mrmummy:happydance: Do they like the nuggets? Those r addicting when hot.

Ladies I dropped mine off, came home, watched Dr.Blake and rightfully passed out with some chexmex in my mouth. Oh but not before ordering some Progesterone sticks offline to see if I Ovulated or not. Cost me a lil less than a blood test but I get 7 tests. Only doing one. Supposedly if you Od the test line will be light. If the test line is completely gone it means your level was over 10. It works for most I read with an unhappy person or two who had a High level but the test said it wasn't about e ten..it was 27. Company said a very few ppl metabolize progesterone differently in their urine.

I'll post Progesterone stick tomorrow will have to save fmu for it though.

Ok, back to sleep :haha:

Haha well they managed to get me to go inside (we always use the drive thru!) So i ended up eating too as ive been SO hungry today!! Shouldve picked something more nutritious really!! :blush:
We all had nuggets.. so tasty... :haha:

Ooh.. progesterone sticks? Thats a thing? Looking forward to seeing that!

I am so tired for someone that sat at softplay all day...! Sat here watching some tv with the kids as theyre so tired and finding myself dropping off :haha:

Ha ha I’ve got it all come come (hopefully).

Yeah I’m interested to see the progesterone stick also. Please do post it.

I’m more of a burger person myself, big tasty with bacon mmmm. Got me thinking about food now.

Finish work in 30 mins, then I’m off to buy a test for tomorrow. I’m caving this month

Im still hungry!! I woke up that way too. You'd think if been on a hunger strike or something the way my stomachs been rumbling :haha:

Ahhhh roll on tomorrow :happydance:

Soooo I tested :blush:

BFN of course. I don’t know what else I was expecting :wacko: I am only 9DPO. Not testing again now, I’ve got out of my system :haha:

Attachments

• 27BFE2DC-DDAD-443A-9153-856D1DBC9B3B.jpg
    27BFE2DC-DDAD-443A-9153-856D1DBC9B3B.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 5
Oh heavens yes!! Plenty of time Nix!!

What test is that?

It’s a boots own brand up to 5 days early test. I think they are 15mui. Not sure how good they are though. I’ve dismantled it for the pic

Ah, okay, a boots. Yeah, I've seen good and bad with them. Best to wait till when you should have a good amount of hcg in your system. 15miu is alot to have on the norm for 9dpo.

Give it a few more days.:dust:

Looking forward to seeing your tests over the coming days :)
:dust:

So i have a question... if my OPK was a good positive monday, strong positive tuesday and negative today, is it probable that i did O on Monday? Or unlikely because I had the +opk yesterday? Cannot stop myself googling and getting conflicting answers :dohh:
Say my temp dips tomorrow, then rises again.. surely that'll give me an O day for tomorrow :shrug:

Aaaah if this isnt my cycle i think ill wing it next month :haha:

Opks can be a pain. I never get a blazing positive. Looking at your chart I’d say you ovulated on Monday.

I bought a pack of 2 tests. So I still have one left. I’ll see how I feel tomorrow. My boobs have started hurting this evening, but that’s quite normal

Looking forward to seeing your tests over the coming days :)
:dust:

So i have a question... if my OPK was a good positive monday, strong positive tuesday and negative today, is it probable that i did O on Monday? Or unlikely because I had the +opk yesterday? Cannot stop myself googling and getting conflicting answers :dohh:
Say my temp dips tomorrow, then rises again.. surely that'll give me an O day for tomorrow :shrug:

Aaaah if this isnt my cycle i think ill wing it next month :haha:

Normally O is 12 to 24 hours after first positive opk. Unless you are on Clomid or Femara type med that will give you many days of false positives. You have to learn what day you on while on those meds. I learned it was cd 14 or 15.

So, I think you already Ovulated and are good. I bet your temp stays elevated in the morning. :hugs:

Thanks ladies! Well temp is up.... just.... coverline is 36.32 and its 36.36 this morning. I did wake at 1
30.am and itwas 36.58 (took it incase i didnt get a good sleep but recorded the 5.30 am temp)

Yay for crosshairs. I hope i get some sort of rise over the next few days ... still seems soooo low!

Yay for crosshairs.

After a couple of months you’ll start to see a pattern.

Mine are a little lower this month. Mine are normally over 37 at this point in the cycle.

I didn’t test this morning, I’m holding out.

Well done! It gets super tempting.

I've woken up feeling incredibly nauseous. 3dpo so of course not a symptom but maaaan i feel yuck.

Woohoo, crosshairs!!! :happydance:

Good deal FF can be a bear some times but believe it got it right this time for Monday.

My temps are about normal...lol Gosh I wish there were soring like see in other charts. Only when on a medicated cycle are they high out of the gate.

I'd be double surprised if they stay in the 98s tomorrow even. I'm usally a 97.90 girl. :blush: Yup I reach there and sit like a duck.

Can't wait to get the progesterone tests in today. I think if it is a negative it will help me not to test early and I'll be crying drinking my cider this weekend. :coffee: But by next weekend it'll be Friday 13th party time. Looking forward to that as much as a bfp :haha:

I will post a pic of my test after 12pm my time if nothing comes up to change it. Yeah, I'll be stalking the mail lady:happydance:

Oh, BOO, just checked details on my progesterone strips. I don't know why but they are being sent UPS instead of regular postal service. So I don't know how long it will be till they get here today. I just hope I don't crack and test today.

Nix: I've no idea how you waited so long. FX for that second line here soon!

Ah bummer about the tests being sent via UPS.

I’m classing myself out this month. My temps are lower than normal and aren’t shooting up. I don’t know why I let myself get carried away with it all. Af due sat/sun. I’ll be indulging in ciders as well if it arrives sat

Hope your temps will shoot up again and those 2 lines will appear :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->