TWW what will it lead to?

I’ve already looked ahead. Af is due the day after I go on hols booo. Should only be 4 days though. I’m away for 10 so I’ll still get some good days. Unless I’m preggo then I’ll just be sat in the pool watch I’m drink whilst I have mocktails lol.

What is an OSOM test?

Nix: Do your AF days every shift? Mine shift during Jan, Feb Mar time to being a few days late. Then again in August time. So hoping your holiday gets a shift to where it won't bother you if stupid AF shows.

OSOM is a really sensitive test. Sold on Amazon. So if by Sunday I am still pulling bfns then I am for sure out already. I do have one frer but we goth know how good those are :coffee:

It felt good to test today. I wasn't crushed by the bfn and feels so not pregnant that I don't expect a bfp like I suspected earlier on :nope:

But dang, so much to look forward to. Plus, pizza is on its way :haha:

We will get our beans this year just wait :hugs:

Ohh my goodness ladies I am SO exhausted after today. Like... SUPER tired. I ache all over too! What is going on with me?! I had a few nausea spells today (probably not helped by not eating much til we got home!) We had a great day though, but boy am I glad to be sitting down :haha:

Ftale - my two have another week off. back to school on the 16th april! they've only been off since good friday.
Those progesterone tests seem rather confusing! sorry for the bfn today... I'm still hoping we'll all get our bfps this month!!

Nix - shame about the sciatic pain!! it really is the worst. I've only ever got it when I've been pregnant, but my mum has suffered a lot with it. Always thought she was putting it on until I felt it for the first time! Some times it's crippling!! Shame about AF being due for your hols. I'm super hopeful you'll get your bfp and be enjoying those mocktails.

We have a holiday to spain booked for the end of may.. Slightly nervous at the thought of being in early pregnancy and flying, but it is what it is!!

Mrsmummy: Totally confusing but I'm over it. I do want my money back though :haha:

Oh, my, please get some rest if you can. Being Friday is so tempting to stay up late and watch the tele till you truly drop.

And YES oh, my world, I've have sciatic pain since I was 18. On my worse days I needed a cane. Was so super fit but sciatic nerve don't care. I know I looked ridiculous hobbling around. So, man, as you know now that junk is real. I hope you don't get it when you get preg again. I noticed mine mostly flared up during PMS time.

I found if I sucked my gut in it helped me walk a little better :haha:

I am heading off to bed right after typing this! We're having a super chilled out weekend (all except DD's swimming lesson on Sunday) so I should feel well rested by Monday. It's too tempting to pull out that CB test I have and do it tomorrow... the struggle is real :haha:
I will wait!!
Oh noo... it's awful. I already got it a few times during the short time I was pregnant last. I also had this AWFUL tailbone pain after delivering DD which never went away until I delivered DS. It's almost like it clicked back into place :shrug:
I experienced that today for the first time since having DS.... so of course DH was like OOOH it's a sign :haha:
Also - little "signs" showing up. We walked down a street today called "christmas st", the names we loved when talking during last pg - evelyn and grace - have been EVERYWHERE since the mc. I don't think I'd ever seen evelyn anywhere before that :shrug:
then another little fun fact - a predictor for averages for pregnancy gave me a test date of april 17th (my nans birthday and 1 month to the day after mc), if i was to get pregnant i should in theory see the hb on may 3rd (mine and DH wedding anniversary) then due on Christmas day (my absolute obsession and favourite day of the year)
Also something DH pointed out - we had the mc on st patricks day - the baby would've been due on halloween - now this baby (if there will be one!) would be due on christmas. all occasions :shrug:

I don't believe in all that signs, etc stuff... but it is a little odd and a little interesting to take note of! :haha:

Mrsmummy: I think the tailbone thing is a sign too. When I got pregnant with my daughter. It was one of the earliest symptoms I suffered. That hurts SO bad. I would jump around or gosh some time freeze in place and pull my butt in till it clicked back in place. :hugs: Why in the WORLD does that happen?

You never know. The signs could be there to keep your head up till your rainbow baby gets here. :cloud9:

Have a great weekend :hugs:

Nix: Are you going to test tomorrow? I am. Nervous but I will do it fmu and evening urine and then that's it. Looking forward to the weekend regardless.

Catch you ladies later

I want to say something off here but I can’t figure out how to private message.

Ftale - oh my its unreal. I had physio agter having DD but it never helped then I got pg with DS and it got worse. Doc said something to do with ligaments getting loose etc. I shouldve got one of those donuts to sit on :haha:
Thanks! Its absolutely pouring down with rain here, so i definitely feel leee guilty about staying in haha! Enjoy yours <3

Nix - are you alright? I'm not sure how to pm either.

Nix::hugs: Please try to find something comforting to do or place to be. Thinking of you.

mrsmummy: HAHAHAA...A donut pillow? Never crossed my mind. If it happens again, i know to have a deluxe donut pillow this time - butt is so much bigger. Started raining a smidge here before bedtime. So much to do today. Laundry, house cleaning, ....bleh

I feel pmsy. Too chicken to test after all. Gonna let temps carry my hope even though my rhr has tanked.

I feel a headache coming on too.

Ok will see what the day brings, off to munch my pillow some more first though :haha:

Yep! Apparently they help loads with that problem. Ill definitely be investing in one if the time comes!

You have some serious will power going on! I wanted to test this morning but chose not to waste my only test. Waiting is the worst :coffee:

Morning ladies,

I had a mare of a night last night. DH and I had a crazy arguement. Not quite sure where we are the moment.

No I’m not going to test today. My temp shot up again today but that is probably due to a few drinks last night and shocking nights sleep.

Af is due today/tomorrow and right now I just want it to arrive. I’m 100% sure it will.

The sciatic pain has stopped today. I used to get it really bad, especially after running or cycling but I haven’t had it for around 2 years.

Awww mrsmummy that’s really funny about the dates. I hope you get you Christmas Day baby.

Oh no.. sorry about the arguement :hugs:

Glad the sciatica has stopped!

Thanks nix. I think ill order some red dye cheapies and give one a go whenever they arrive. I dont feel so bad about wasting those :haha:

Welp, I'm up. :haha:

I tried to lay back down but my body was like 'nope, its after 4am, its wake up time' :growlmad:

I'm drinking water because I'm too lazy to head to the kitchen for some eats. PLUS the cat will start yelling that I'm awake and should feed him.:dohh:

Nix: OUCH....goodness, like mrsmummy was saying about stretched ligaments. I think they are all tied in together tailbone pain, sciatic pain in the butt. I even had xrays done and you couldn't see anything but the doc could feel the ligament or nerve swollen out of place in my left hip area (pressing down near grown area) I guess inflammatory meds would help. I can't take them as often seeing as when I was younger I took them all the time for ovulation pain. I didn't know I was killing my ovaries:shrug:
If AF shows, give her the finger for me. :winkwink:

Mrsmummy: Test away...hehehe. But post them..seriously I need some thing to look at.

Well AF just made an appearance. Looks like I’m out. Boooo

Oh nooo nix :hugs: I'm sorry.

So... i got a cheap blue dye (it was either that or cb digi) bfn (duh!!) But when i looked back within 20 mins there is... well.. something. But im not even sure its a line... not even sure if it has colour or not. Also cannot pick anything up on camera. Ive binned it and will try again monday! I ordered a pack of 5 red dyes from amazon due to come tues/weds soo we will see!

Nix::cry: :hugs:

Mrsmummy: One time a blue dye test gave my hubby a better line than me. I was so pissed. I only. Trust them if they at solid and dark. The evaps seem to have a thin blue line.
FX for next week's test. I'll be stalking you:blush:

Oh really!!! How odd!
I used them last pregnancy & even 10 days late for AF it was insanely faint so i dont even know why i tried :haha:

I will post even if theres a hint of a line to squint at. We can all squint together :rofl:

Oh really!!! How odd!
I used them last pregnancy & even 10 days late for AF it was insanely faint so i dont even know why i tried :haha:

I will post even if theres a hint of a line to squint at. We can all squint together :rofl:

Yay!! Squint party!!:happydance:

Update, I know I'm out. I have lower left butt cheek pain. I always associate it with impending AF that and a crack neck. I've got both.

I will still test tomorrow and Monday but yeah, I'm out.:coffee:

FX for you mrsmummy :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"