TWW what will it lead to?

FTale - love how your hubby produces lines, that’s hilarious. I had that pain this month as well. I hope you’re not out.

Mrsmummy - I hope a pink dye give you a line next week. It would be fabulous if you caught again straight away.

All that talk of curry this week has got me wanting one so we are going to our local Indian tonight. It’s a fabulous place

I'm hoping my luck will be in!!

Ooh enjoy! Theres a new curry place by us but weve yet to go. Apparently its amazing!

I live up in the sticks and I'm sure there is no curry place near me. I'm going to have to search for near by my place of work in the city and feast upon it. :haha:

Ok, my hubby is doing a big project for me outdoors and I'm going to go help him. It is some thing I've been asking him to do for years - screened in front porch!! :happydance::happydance:

So I will get to sit out front and dry tea, coffee, or whatever (cider) and forget about all my ttc troubles in peace without the bees and ants bugging me.:cloud9:

FX mrsmummy!!

Cannot wait to hear what you think of it :haha:

Yay! That sounds great! Hopefully you'll be sitting there soon planning for baby!!

I just got an email - my tests are coming in tomorrow (sunday - how odd!!) so I may use one then.. if not Monday for sure. The temptation is too much :haha:
I've had some one sided cramping again tonight while sat watching tv. 6dpo tomorrow... so finally entering that possible implantation stage... :coffee:

Nice!! I love getting packages in early...specially when they are hpts:haha:

So far so good on the porch. We've knocked out one third of the old railing and he made new rails for that portion. I love it. He has all the materials. We had to pack it in though. Started lightly misting but the wind is cold and I can't take anymore. He was suppose to call me back out if he needed me though but haven't heard from him :winkwink:

I can't wait for it to be done. I'll send a pic to you two. :hugs:

Aww how exciting! Cant wait to see it!

Temp rising slow and steady.. The last time i tracked in October my temps were a little irratic.. so hoping a slow rise is a good sign!

Ah I love doing home improvements. Can’t wait to see it. We are going decorating again today. It’s going to be touch though. Whilst we were arguing on Friday we didn’t realise that DHs van was being broken into. All of his tools have been stolen. The fool left them all in the van. We have to go around buying tools today as well as decorating. Not what we needed at all.

Next week I plan to start getting our garden ready for summer. It’s a dumping ground at the moment. We need to empty the rubbish and jet wash the decking. Then get some pretty plants and flowers. It’s only a small space so we need to make it look as big as possible

It's a very nice rise. FX it meets a bfp:hugs:

OH NO!!! That sucks bannas!! People can be so cruel. Well, decorate beautifully inspire of the nastiness that took place. Will you report it at all? Fools might come back.

Oops forgot to post my bfn. Don't feel anything cept crampy like AF will start any moment.
And I didn't curl in to a ball of tears. I will have a cider if I can make it to 13 dpo. Been on progesterone for so long. Been nice not using it this cycle

Attachments

• IMG_20180408_050239815.jpg
    IMG_20180408_050239815.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 4
Oh no nix!! Sorry for the break in :hugs: people are so cruel!! Hope your decorating goes well.

Ftale - ahh no. Still hoping for you :hugs:

AF style cramps for the past hour or so.... however i cant really put that down to much as last pregnancy i had loads of af cramps and still got bfp :shrug:

Cramping? You getting enough water? Cramping isn't all bed though. That and sore bbs I see alot on bfp stories on tww site. My body is usually quiet as I start AF. Only around 6/7dpo do I get any real cramps.

Ah, man, had a lil rip feeling over right ovary and starting to feel wet. Punk AF better not have shown up. Luckily I'm wearing a pad so...ha! Take that ruiner of bloomers!:haha:

Right shoulder is hurting too so guess I should put my cell down. Keep trying to stare at this blazing blank test for a second line in the dark:dohh:

Alright catch you ladies later

No- no where near enough water probably! :dohh: maybe thats it! Goal for today - drink drink drink. :haha:

Haha ruiner of bloomers... true story :haha: mother nature has a lot to answer for !!!

Oh dear .. i do that too. I really should throw them out but i analyze waaaay too much. My tests showed up! Im going to hold off til tomorrow morning :coffee:

Ruiner of bloomers pahahaha brilliant.

Got my fingers crossed for you both. Don’t join my crappy AF club. I was cramping really bad last night. It’s a heavy AF so I’m hoping I’m having a good old womb spring clean.

We’ve reported it online to the police, we are waiting for them to call us and give us a crime ref. It’s not worth claiming on insurance. The excess is £600 and we’ve spent about £600. The insurance will go up if we claim. The door will need fixing at some point but no tools will be left in it again. I think he’s learnt his lesson. It’s the first time he’s left them in there! Typical.

Hopefully that'll mean a bfp this cycle for you nix! My AF if usually super crampy. So horrible!!

How frustrating for you... i hope they catch them!

Totally just took the BEST 2 hour nap :happydance: mustve needed it! I dropped off right away!

I love a good long nap. I call them horizontal log pauses lol.

I like, never nap.. so it was a surprise to me :haha:
I woke up feeling crazy nauseous. If this doesnt turn into a bfp im never trusting my body again :haha:

Your temps are looking good. Got everything crossed for a bfp for you

I’ve decided to take a big step back until after our holiday and we go for tests. No opks, no EPO, no temping. Just going to bd every other day (once af) is gone and hope for the best. I’m on the late shift for my whole fertile window this month, so I doubt very much we’ll get to bd that week. Feeling a bit fed up with everything.

Aww sorry you're feeling fed up nix :hugs:
Bding every other day worked 2nd cycle for me and dh to conceive ds. Sometimes a step back is all thats needed. Good luck and lots of :dust: to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->