TWW what will it lead to?

Oops didnt mean to send!!

Afm.. i got a squinter!! Camera is KILLING it and DH can't see it. I wont post today.. ill take another tomorrow. Im not convinced as the urine ran across the strip when i picked it up.. i think i dipped waaaay too long. I tried an opk as apparently they come out positive.. its darker than yesterday for sure.. but not positive :shrug: will update tomorrow morning!

Nix: Same boat. As I posted in April board. Considering taking a break. In addition to fertility issues my mom is coming to live with us which is cool by me. It will give us time to spend together we never had before while my daughter is in good hands. Well, she is suppose to come at the end of summer. I could wait that long and she changes her mind or I could give it one more try with professional help these next two months and see what happens. I'd just have to make sure I can or want to afford the bills that come with it...ick.

I like your every other month no temping or opking. Have fun! Breathe and enjoy your hubby. I bet you stick with that program a long time. I know he will very much enjoy it.

Mrsmummy: Oh no you don't. We want to see the squinter...LOL Nah, seriously you don't have to post it but you know how poas addicts are. We want to see every stick bfn or bfp. :wacko: I'm goon though. Still trying to get my eyesight back from my own blinders. I do not want to move today. So sore from all the painting yesterday. We should be done by Tuesday or even tonight. Crazy. I'll private pic you two when it done just remind me as its Friday the 13th week and I'll be gearing up to watch scary movies amidst being swamped by work all week.
:dust: for when you test again.

Here it is. Not sure if the upload will kill it. The more i look the less i see. I'm not home at the moment so cant look back at the actual test (maybe thats a good thing?!) Testing again tomorrow....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180409-135501.jpg
    Screenshot_20180409-135501.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 7
Looking forward to seeing your pics!! Hope you get it finished tonight.

Enjoy your friday 13th!

Mrsmummy, I think I can see something there ya know. I hope it’s the real deal.

FTale - that’ll be nice having your mum there. You’ll have more quality time with hubby as well.

I don’t think I’ll temp again. I know I ovulate now, I don’t need the added stress. I’m going to focus on his needs more and hope that my needs are catered for at the same time.

Ooo I can’t do scary films. I am such a wimp. Scary I’m ok with, it’s jumpy films. I just can’t do them.

Ahh i hope so!! The temptation to test again tonight is unreal.. but don't want to waste any!

Good idea not temping. I do find it a bit stressful. You get to have some fun now!

I cant do scary movies either :haha:

Mrsmummy: Yeah, girl. I see that line. I don't know if its an evap or not but I see it. Praying when you test again it gets darker. FX

Nix: HAHAHAHAHH.....at least you admit it. I can't watch ice skating because its too intense for me. :haha: But give me some scary werewolf or vampire movies and in. Not into bloody movies though...nah no slashers.

Ahh i hope so. I did wonder if it was an evap.. but also the reviews said some bfps took an hour to show ?! (They were confirmed with other brands)

I have 1 CB, 1 tesco blue dye and 5 ova view (red dye) so will be doing lots of testing over the coming days :haha:

I had odd slightly sharp lefty cramps today for like 1 hour then they just stopped dead and havent returned :shrug:

I look forward to seeing your tests

Pretty sure this mornings is bfn but only 8dpo. Have been looking at other peoples 8dpo tests and a lot dont even get a bfp anyway :shrug:

Temps back up though :thumbup:

I’ve skating lol. Oh that’s a funny one. I watch blood gore just not ghosty/paranormal movies.

Yay for the temp rise, hope it’s a good sign.

Af is almost gone this end, started our BD marathons last night

Here are my inverted pics. Not sure :shrug:

Im hoping yesterdays dip was implantation then ill get bfp within next few days. Or at the very least AF will show on time and i can get on with next cycle.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180410-083037.jpg
    Screenshot_20180410-083037.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 4
I definitely see something on the left hand side test

Yeah thats the one i see something on. Thats yesterday's fmu. Im wishing the time away so i can POAS again :haha:

Nix: Happy Bding! I think its funny how when I see gore I get bored...LOL but some one jumping out of the dark and I'm like :happydance: Oh, and I have no idea why my temp spiked I'm still pulling bfns on Osom and that means you ain't preggers :nope:

Mrsmummy: FX for a bfp when then the next few days or a proper AF start as you mentioned. Usually by 8dpo evening Osom is the only tests I see give actual bfps if you have been tracking you cycle right.

AFM: I'm a mean bear today with a monster headache. All I want is ....I don't know what I want. I think that is the problem. :dohh:

Ok, back to work for me..gonna be a long day.

Shame about the bfns ftale :nope: wonder why your temp spiked! When are you expecting AF?

Have either of you used "Ova View" tests? The first few reviews seemed positive but the further back I look some people were pulling bfns at 14dpo but strong bfps on frers :shrug:

My will power will probably not hold out and ill test in the morning. I feel quite calm about it all though and if AF does come, then she comes..
Wish we had a little window on our bellies .. straight view to the uterus :haha:

Sorry about the headache! And work :nope: fun times!!

DD is currently super mad at me because she cant find one of her LOL little sister dolls and apparently thats my fault :haha:
Ive bought her a bundle of them that are coming tomorrow... wish i hadnt now as thats the 2nd one she cant find since the easter holidays started :dohh:

mrsmummy: HAHAHA!! why is it always OUR fault? Yeah, bum tests. Nah, I'm just gearing up to start AF Saturday I believe...or sooner.:shrug:

FX for when you test :hugs:

Nix: I know AF is coming but I'm not in a rush like usual. I want to enjoy my scary movie night without worrying about it..LOL..AND work is busy until Thursay so I could really use no other distractions till Saturday :haha:

I know right! She found it in the end in her dolls house that she said she'd checked "a million times" :haha:

Well if the witch is gonna show i hope she comes and goes quickly so you can get onto the next cycle!

DH wants me to hold out til FRIDAY :nope:
Maybe hes right:haha:
I have central cramps tonight.. not bad but constantly there for the past hour or so. Not typical AF cramps.. more like inward cramps rather than the typical dragging cramps.. we shall see .... apparently on friday :coffee:

Today I felt so bloated I actually pushed my tummy out and rubbed it and i looked about 4 months pregnant, that would have been ok had i not been standing in the line for soft play hahaha i felt like a weirdo when i realised xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->