TWW what will it lead to?

Today I felt so bloated I actually pushed my tummy out and rubbed it and i looked about 4 months pregnant, that would have been ok had i not been standing in the line for soft play hahaha i felt like a weirdo when i realised xx

:haha: I don't feel bad about doing it in my car now.

Temp rise :happydance:

DH convinced me that waiting was a good idea.. so friday it is :coffee:

Morning ladies. I had a night out with the girls last night. I didn’t get in until midnight, I feel shattered this morning. I’m too old for late nights and early mornings.

Mrsmummy - pahahaha everything is your fault when you’re a mummy. My friends daughter Threw the most awful tantrum the other day because her mum wouldn’t my make spaghetti bolognaise for breakfast lol. I hope Friday 13th is your lucky testing day.

FTale- booooo about the BFNs. Have you got any movies lined up for Friday?

Michelle - ha ha I did that in Sainsbury’s once and a woman gave me a ‘congratulations’ kind of look. Felt so silly after lol.

AFM - AF has dropped the mic and left the room for the next 22 days. I’ve joined weight watchers to help me with food tracking and have a run planned this evening (if this awful rain stops). I’ve been eating well for 3 days now and the scales already show a 3.5lb loss since Monday. Time to lose the fat. Official weigh day is every Friday. So I’m hoping I can shed another lb by then.

Happy hump day everyone

Oh dear :haha: hope you enjoyed your night though!

Ah i know right!! Turns out it for sure wasnt my fault being as she found it upstairs :haha: she was like oh.. i found it :blush: :haha:
Ahhh friday 13th.. even after all the mention of it on here i hadnt even thought about it! ...maybe ill wait til Saturday:haha:

Glad AF has finally gone! Well done for the weight loss and good luck! Enjoy your run :)

No movies line up yet. Work is super busy until tomorrow after 2pm then I am vegging out!! I'll post my line up then.

FX for that high temp!!!! :happydance:

I'm so rubbish with scary stuff. We watched IT a few months back and i spent most of it hiding behind a pillow :haha:

I'm feeling sooooo tired today. And nausea on/off all day. Also those lefty cramps are back :shrug:

Desperate to POAS :haha:
If i hadnt been drinking loads and peeing loads i probably wouldve caved!

Ha ha mrsmummy, step away from the tests. 1.5 days to go, you got this. Be strong.

I’ve just don’t a 8km/mile run. I nearly died I swear! Was soooo hard and up hill all the way back! It was slow but I enjoyed it. Running g always makes me ravenous hungry “must not eat the house!”

Haha!! Well done :)

I caved at 5pm :dohh:
Bfn.. duh..! It was super diluted urine though:shrug:
I'm rrying to prep myself for being out in the hope that it stings a little less. I think its just this first month im so desperate.. maybe after this (if it isn't my month) ill chill out a bit!

I’ve tested too! Can’t see much on the tweak though! Tomorrow it is! If I don’t see anything by Friday I know I’m out xxx

Doesnt it drive you absolutely mad :haha:
I'm not hopeful for tomorrow just because of all the rubbish reviews. Wish i had a frer :dohh:

Im off work tomorrow so i know ill POAS all day, but at work all day friday/saturday (Im a nurse) so POAS is impossible. maybe ill do 10 tomorrow to make up for it haha xxx

Oh god yeh, I have to hide my sticks from my partner ( and i dont think we will be over the moon if we are pregnant this month in comparison to next however he knows how much i want it) xxx

My DH wasnt thrilled at the idea of a christmas baby, but agreed to go with it because we both want it soo it wasnt worth counting ourselves out for any months

I think he just agreed for my benefit but his best friend is getting married on the 30th back in birmingham (we are south coast) so it would definitely mess up those plans.....and im feeling guilty already!!! xxx

Oh dear! Im sure it'll all work itself out if this cycle is yours! :)

Good luck ladies. I hope you get your BFPs this weekend.

Cd6 here and just moseying along. It’s amazing how much better I feel when I don’t pump my body full of rubbish food. Looking forward to weighing in tomorrow as I think it’s going to be a sizeable loss. My focus for this month is just weight loss and BDing every other day (at least).

Im from the south west Michelle. Mrsmummy, which area are you from?

I’m currently leaving near Chichester, but will be moving to Bournemouth in the next few years! Xxx
Good luck ladies. I hope you get your BFPs this weekend.

Cd6 here and just moseying along. It’s amazing how much better I feel when I don’t pump my body full of rubbish food. Looking forward to weighing in tomorrow as I think it’s going to be a sizeable loss. My focus for this month is just weight loss and BDing every other day (at least).

Im from the south west Michelle. Mrsmummy, which area are you from?

Bfn this morning :( tried a tesco test too but it just had that wonderful grey evap.

Hope you get the loss you're looking for! Its surprising how good you can feel when you drink plenty and eat healthy isnt it!

Im in Risca, near Newport :)

Michelle - ah I love Bournemouth, it’s a such a lovely town, and you can get in the water there. I live in Bristol so my nearest beach is Weston super mare. Vile brown muddy water here.

I just have to stick with it. I tend to be able to do it for a week then it all goes to pot. I get cocky because I lost a little bit of weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->