TWW what will it lead to?

Michelle - ah I love Bournemouth, it’s a such a lovely town, and you can get in the water there. I live in Bristol so my nearest beach is Weston super mare. Vile brown muddy water here.

I just have to stick with it. I tend to be able to do it for a week then it all goes to pot. I get cocky because I lost a little bit of weight.

:haha: A little bit of weight goes a long way..lol

Eating more veggies? That does wonders for the skin.

Mrsmummy: I'm sorry about the bfn. :hugs: Any symptoms going on?

Michelle: Cool job. Nurses rock. I'm not cut out for any type of nurse job. I think it's the smell of antiseptic:haha: FX you test positive soon:hugs:

AFM worst part of work week is over, AF will be here Saturday. And it's tests time for my bloods and then my uterus. After that I'm on a short vacation for my sis wedding. When I get back I get test results and find out if I need meds or if doc wants to do IUI or ivf.

Meanwhile, going to try and keep up with Nix healthy routine...just not tomorrow:blush:

Still feel nauseous and achey BBs but apart from that i feel quite normal today. My nov-dec & dec-jan cycles were 28 days... so wondering if AF will make an appearance tomorrow rather than the predicted monday that FF says being as i had a dip today. I guess tomorrows temp will tell.
I did another test with smu.. bfn again. Theyre 10mlu tests so wouldve thought id get a hint of a line by now.
I have ordered a pack of 2 first response.. arriving saturday. If AF hasnt showed ill test Sunday morning. Will keep the other until either AF is late or next cycle.
Im wondering if all these "symptoms" are my body trying to right itself after the mc. Next cycle I'm giving up temping and probably opks. I just noticed i have about 5 left, so i may use them around day 17 again to see if anything shows... if not i wont buy any more.
DH has appeared a bit over whelmed by all the making sure we BD and said it's taken the fun out of it. So i think we'll just try to bd every other day (and more if we want to!) And see how that goes. If no luck i may go back to temping the following cycle. We'll see!
For now, im counting myself out. I desperately want a red bull, but have held off just incase.. so as soon as the witch shows her face im off to drink red bull and eat things pregnant women cant :rofl:

Ahh Mrs Mummy I do hope you get a positive!

FTale I am a mental health nurse, I work on a forensic female ward so effectively a low secure prison for the mentally ill! When I fall pregnant I am not allowed to work on my ward due to the danger (I am looking forward to that day) haha

MrsMummy I have been invited on a Work night out on Saturday, and I had planned to have a drink because my children are not here Sunday so I could have a little lie in! If I am getting negatives still on Saturday I will know I am not pregnant but I still don’t know what to do! Xxx

mrsmummy: Yeah, the pressure to 'perform' can be a bit much for the guys. Not sure why as normally they jump for dtd. I guess its because there's a purpose other than them getting their jollies out. :haha: I think your plan is calm and sound. Really do think you will fall preggy soon. You body is righting itself after your loss is all. But you did get preggy :hugs: that's half the battle in my eyes. You hold on and enjoy getting close to hubby and we'll be dumping loads of :dust: on you!

Red bull? Oh, yuck. How in the world do you do it? I get sick at the thought of any energy drink. They smell funny to me. People swear by them though. :shrug:

michelle: WOW...nope. I'm too jumpy. Not afraid but I have this thing where I jump easily. So half right women walking around might get my anxiety levels up. :haha: I mean I'm all for scary movies but don't want to be in one. I'm gonna be honest and say GET PREGNANT and RUN..seriously, takes a set of cow bells to work in a place like that. You are greatly needed :thumbup:

My laptop gives me pics of places for a screensaver. Turned it on and it was of South Ham England. Don't know where that is but it was so pretty. Miles of fields of some type of green pastures. :cloud9:

nix: Found any chicken laying around? Or is your hubby eating right with you :haha:

Ah sorry about the BFNs mummy, I’m sure you’ll get one soon. I’m not going to temp again. I have 3/4 opks that I’ll use up then that is it. I’ll let nature take its course and not dwell on the bits that don’t actually get you pregnant.

Michelle - I used to work in the GP surgery in a female prison. It was a very tough and at the same time interesting place to work. It’s certainly not for everyone. I loved it, the environment that is, I hated my job though.

FTale - I do love my veggies. I’ve had so many this week, I’ve been farting and pooping like a trooper lol. It’s swimming tonight and beef mince enchiladas for tea. Sooooo looking forward to tonight’s dinner. I want it now ha ha

Michelle - thanks!! I hope you do too! Ahhh... that's a difficult one. It's hard when ttc to know what to do in those situations! when are you expecting AF? I'm sure you've already told me but I've forgotten :haha: I guess a lot of women, especially those not ttc could be drinking for a while before they find out they're pregnant, but it's always worrying just in case isn't it.
Wow for the job! I so could not handle that. Hopefully you'll be off that ward soon because you have your bfp :hugs:

Ftale - Haha I know right. Normally DH is chomping at the bit, but lately we're both so tired it's like right, lets get on with it then :coffee:
Haha I used to HATE it. I thought it was disgusting.. but for the past 3/4 years I've soo enjoyed energy drinks. Although I cut down dramatically within the past 12 months or so, and obviously now I'm not drinking any. Haven't had one since before finding out I was pregnant last. Maybe that's why I'm craving :haha:

Nix - Thanks :hugs: I hope you get yours from the more chilled out approach! I think sometimes we get so caught up in it all and wind our bodies up so much that it actually reduces the chances of it happening!
I'm hoping - obviously - that I won't need to not do anything because I'll get the bfp in the next few days.. But I'm trying to keep calm so that if I don't get it and AF shows, I'm ready.

I have lots of dragging cramps that started about an hour ago.... typical signs of AF for me... so time will tell :coffee:

MrsMummy - I would love to be off the ward soon, I have been there for 2 years and I am now a charge nurse, i really do love my job thought but we are expecting some difficult patients in the near future and I just keep thinking about how much easier it would be if i were working in the security office opening the doors with a button instead haha.
My period is due on Monday I think....ish. Thats what my app says. I think I will see how I feel on Saturday, if i have been getting any squinters then I certainly wont. I was a student when I fell pregnant with my daughter, in 'freshers week' so i was out drinking for 2 weeks straight. Infact I did my pregnancy test whilst hungover (I had no idea I was pregnant by the way haha) and my daughter, albeit a little bit silly, is fine :happydance:

FTale - Haha its not that bad really, my patients are long stay patients so we know them very well, whilst a lot of them have a history of violence towards others, their main risk is of harm to themselves really. My hospital give you the option of moving to the male ward when pregnant as it is known as 'sleepy hollow' as the men just wake up, have meds, go out then sleep, but thats just not for me!!! I'll have to look at those options when I get my BFP. I think I might be able to stay on the ward up until 3 months but i would have to inform my colleagues, I am not sure. My partner would rather me not work there at all to honest but needs must!! xxxx

Haha! The security office sounds much safer! Mines due Monday too, but feeling super crampy.. so we shall see... Hoping for a super strong bfp for you <3
Oops! At least you know a few drinks that early on will probably be fine. :)

I don’t think I could ever forgive myself though if I was pregnant!! I’ll see what the test brings on Saturday!!! Off to get a FRER in a minute xxx

Thats the problem isnt it! Thats why I'm hesitant to drink the red bull until AF is here. Fx for the frer!

Oh no I’m with FTale on this one. I can’t bare the smell or taste of red bull. When I have the occasional jäger bomb I get palpitations all night. DH loves it, I have to sit away from him when he’s drinking it

I love a pink lucozade and an orange red bull but only if i need a bit of energy, I cant sleep properly afterwards. I drank about 3 cans on xmas eve last year at work as i was travelling up to birmingham after work for xmas day, couldnt sleep all night and felt like a zombie all xmas day!!

FRER was naff. EVAPPPPPPPPP central. Bloody tests x

Oh really! When I was pg last I couldn't stand the smell of the ones DH drinks.. but he has the really sweet flavoured ones, like monster ones etc. Blergh.
Jager bombs on the other hand nearly kill me off. They're DH's drink of choice.. yuck.

I never really feel the desired affects of an energy drink.. nor coffee tbh. Not sure why. I must have a high tolerance for caffeine :shrug: Not helpful at all when you need a boost :haha:

Oooo some of my colleagues drink monster, I just need to sniff it and my stomach turns in knots!!

I am a serious light weight as i drink alcohol probably 4/5 times a year. If i have a jager bomb my memory vanishes (i sound like a brilliant parent right now) haha xxx

I never really drank coffee until I started this job. I have one/two cups a day. But not after ovulation. I only have tea. Trying to lower the caffeine as much as I can.

Osoms are not suppose to have evaps but I see mine before the tests drys..kinda like frer BUT you have to know where to look. Unfortunately I do. :dohh:

I took this inverted pic of it before it totally dried. You can see two lines but the test lie is empty while the control line is full. I can post the original too but junk is blank with AF fast approaching. I'm not sure if you can see evap on invert or not its dark. Wondering if I'll start AF today even. bbs keep aching on and off.:coffee:

I like coffee and going to find some decaff to drink everyday..lol. I usually only like a cup or two in the morning. They say coffee in general is bad but unless I find a deep nutty tea to replace it, I'm going to indulge for now.

Attachments

• osom evap.png
    osom evap.png
    301.3 KB · Views: 4
  • osom evap bb.jpg
    osom evap bb.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 4
I can totally see what you&#8217;re talking about! I hate evaps and wish they didn&#8217;t exist!

I totally see the evap! My tesco test had one too :dohh:

Symptom spotting! Just got back from doing the food shop and threw up :nope: hopefully its a symptom not a bug!!!

Ive been trying to avoid caffeine too.. but boy do i want that drink :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->