TWW what will it lead to?

Thank you for sharing my evap with me :haha:

mrsmummy: I hope its not a bug too. :winkwink:

Nope they only had normal blue dye tesco ones, tesco digi, CB digi and CB rapid results :nope:

I have a CB left, but I've read they aren't that sensitive, so really want to keep that.
Roll on Saturday/Sunday :coffee:

Haha yes indeed! If I could send you some I would!

Can I change my mind on having another baby? I’ve spent 3 hours this evening getting Nits out of my daughters VERY long hair. I don’t want to ever do that again. I think I’m done with kids now haha xxx

Ohh nooo!! I'm so NOT looking forward to the day my DD comes home with nits!

Little bugs that get in your hair and lay eggs! Super itchy apparently. Usually spread around schools. Luckily ive never had them.. but no doubt if my kids get tbem i will!

My temp sky rocketed today!!! :happydance:

Sorry about the Evaps ladies, I wish they didn’t exist.

Ah Michelle, the dreaded nits. I remember them when I was a kid. Only we had to have horrible ammonia stuff on our heads. It’s much nicer stuff these days.

4lbs lost in 5 days. Whoop whoop. It won’t stay at that level each week but I’m beaming today. I ordered myself a mountain bike yesterday, I want to get out and see some countryside this summer. Super excited for cycling weekends away.

Random question - do you ladies ever have cramps after AF? AF finished 2 days ago but last night I was cramping all evening. Was rather unusual for me.

4lbs! Thats brilliant :)

I get cramps a lot during the month. Id say way more than the norm. Its not the typical pre-af/during, then o pains then af again for me.

Yeah I normally get them at ovulation, a couple mid tww and when af arrives. I’m wondering it it’s the EPO, that can cause uterus contractions so i think it’s that.

Happy Friday 13th FTale

Big temp rise today :happydance: hoping its a sign.
Ive been using opks too as i heard you can get positives on there... blank since about 7dpo.. then today theres a definite red line, not as dark as control line but 100% there. Hoping it means something!!

Nix:Thank you. It's 5am and I'm in bed beaming about watching scary B rated movies.hahahah..

I don't cramps really. And if I do it's at 6/7dpo and very rarely the first day of AF. But when I was little it always hurt very very badly the first day so much till I couldn't keep food down or be awake hardly.

I think it's the EPO. It is suppose to tone your uters I believe.
Congrats on the weight lost!!! I hope you love ur bike when it gets in!! So excited to see you do some riding!

Mrsmummy: Yippee!! Super time rise. Hope it stays up for you!! FX :)

Michelle: How are you doing today?

Haha! Enjoy your movies.

I totally just threw up after smelling DHs tobacco breath :wacko:

FTale I’m moody as anything! I did a test last night and it had a line, this morning nothing so definitely an evap.

I’m moody at work

Just moody moody moody and full of cold and hay fever because they have cut the grass haha xxx

Oooo I missed the temp rose bit earlier. Looking good mrsmummy.

Ugh hay fever, I get mine from tree pollen. I sneeze all day in work because it’s surrounded by trees, I get home and barely sneeze because I live near the city centre so there’s very little trees.

Enjoy your scary movie night FTale.

Work is getting on my wick today. Everyone is in a shitty mood and that had put me in one. We are having a night in tonight, so I’ll be getting a bottle of red on the way home I think. Red wine makes me horny lol and gets rid of the grumps

Work has got right on my tits today too!!! Im meant to be going on that night out tomorrow and if i dont get a line tomorrow I am having a drink because I bloody need one after today...............................unless i get a squinter and it ruins all my fun.

I think i have AF like pains maybe, boobs are killing me. My line i saw last night got my hopes up then they came crashing down ha ha xxx

Aw sorry work was a bit rubbish nix and michelle!

Afm - ive thrown up 4 times today, once this morning after smelling DHs tobacco, twice this afternoon after eating an ice cream and just now this evening after smelling DHs garlic bread?! :shrug:
I'm getting slightly excited!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh will you hurry up and test already hahaha!!!!

Im going to accept its not happening for me this month, but i look forward to trying next month, proper trying!!!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->