TWW what will it lead to?

Haha!! Im 100% holding out til sunday morning. Hopefully ill get a decent line at 13dpo.

I hope if this isnt your month then it will happen soon!

Michelle: I hope you are not out. If so, you are not alone. I started spotting today. Should be in full force tomorrow. FX for you!!

Mrsmummy: Really praying get a good line Sunday! I know it's hard waiting but if it helps your sanity. :)

Nix: How are you doing today? How was dinner last night?? Bet it was delicious.
I woke up feeling great today. Should have know it would mean AF...lol..I had a feeling it would start early yesterday but nodded it off. I thought it would be a light flow but it was one instance then haven't seen any all day. And GOODNESS, been feeling super dry before and after spotting. Didn't bother testing either.
Nervous about my cd3 blood tests on Monday.
And I've been too busy doing dishes and helping my hubby with building the porch enclosure to get my scary movie line up going...but it will happen!

Had anyone had an SHG done before? I think mine will be this Thursday or the following Monday. I'll find out this coming Monday. Meanwhile back to work. Hugs

Have a great weekend!

Ok back to post the movies I've watched tonight. I am on the next movie of two that I think I'll be able to watch the first I never saw before. The second I think I've seen before.

1. 13 Cameras......just omg. It was creepy but in a not horror film type of way.

2. 6 Souls.....thriller type

I am so lame. I keep skipping over anything that looks remotely super scary. In my old age I've grown weak. :dohh:

If i had a good test here i would so do it today:haha:

Mine say theyre arriving by 8pm tonight and not wasting one that late!

bless you:haha: id be doing the same!!

I can’t believe you can hold off for that long! I totally know I am out, my skin is horrendously pale, my hair feels shit and I have spots like normal AF. I’m also eating loads which is typical for me just before AF.

I’m not too upset, I’m going to go out and have a drink tonight and enjoy myself and I am determined I’ll get pregnancy next month!!!!!!!!!

Theyre here! I so want to test today. But im NOT wasting them lol.

Enjoy your night tonight :)

Michelle: enjoy your drinks. I had a good cider last night.

Mrsmummy: Glad your tests made it in. Your temps look good. Happy testing tomorrow!!

EAB3907F-ADB1-4DA0-B79E-F8E474793E76.jpg

Now this is my test at work! I know it’s blue dye but I was hoping NOT to see a squinter at all due to agreeing to go out. OBVS I won’t drink if I think I’m pregnant I’m just so conflicted xxxx

Bfn :cry:
2 temp drops yday and today.. so counting myself out. I have that odd dragging feeling down there too as if shes going to come soon.

No temping/charting/opks and generally stressing this next cycle.. just bd every other day and hope for the best.
Im going on holiday at the end of may.. maybe we'll have a nice holiday surprise. And DHs birthday is january.. maybe he'll get to share his bday if we get next cycle :)
Trying not to let myself get too down about it and just let it be.

Thats how I feel MrsMummy, I am going to BD as much as possible and hope for the best! I cant wait to be pregnant again! Now I just have to get the crappy AF out of the way first! xxxx

MrsMummy did you buy some IC's for next month so you can POAS like a crazy person with us?

Nope not yet but i will as soon as AF arrives .. Ill buy like 100 :rofl:
Want AF to hurry up now so we can get on with it lol

86CFCBDC-C8D8-4552-9315-ABC7AEC6DE45.jpg

LADIES HELP ME

I did a test just for fun, I had 2 drinks last night as I was spotting I just thought I was out!!!

Now this..... it was there within 2 mins cx

and me, wow i really was not expecting that. However I am incredibly scepticle i feel like AF is really like round the corner! Im going to wait a few hours then test again. I have ran out of FRER and feel i have spent enough this month already xxx

Hey ladies, sorry I’ve been MIA I’ve had a really busy weekend. I spent all of yesterday spring cleaning, then was bombarded by DHs family. Thank god I cleaned lol.

Today we’ve been decorating again. I’m just heading into town now to meet a friend for some food and drinks.

Our food the other day was amazing! Our food all weekend has been actually and it’s all been healthy.

Omg Michelle I see that. Really hope it gets darker. Don’t worry about the drinks, it’s too early to do any damage and it was a one off.

Mrsmummy sorry your temp has dropped. Have a chilled next cycle if AF shows. It’s doing me the world of good, I feel so relaxed.

FTale- I’m sorry AF got you. Hopefully all of your tests are successful this month. Look on the bright side, if you get preggers this month, it’s not so close to xmas. Silver linings (that’s what I told myself anyway).

I’m on lates all week this and I’ll be ovulating so I doubt very much this cycle will be successful. Still want to bd every other day if I can to keep DH ‘busy’.

Hey ladies, sorry I’ve been MIA I’ve had a really busy weekend. I spent all of yesterday spring cleaning, then was bombarded by DHs family. Thank god I cleaned lol.

Today we’ve been decorating again. I’m just heading into town now to meet a friend for some food and drinks.

Our food the other day was amazing! Our food all weekend has been actually and it’s all been healthy.

Omg Michelle I see that. Really hope it gets darker. Don’t worry about the drinks, it’s too early to do any damage and it was a one off.

Mrsmummy sorry your temp has dropped. Have a chilled next cycle if AF shows. It’s doing me the world of good, I feel so relaxed.

FTale- I’m sorry AF got you. Hopefully all of your tests are successful this month. Look on the bright side, if you get preggers this month, it’s not so close to xmas. Silver linings (that’s what I told myself anyway).

I’m on lates all week this and I’ll be ovulating so I doubt very much this cycle will be successful. Still want to bd every other day if I can to keep DH ‘busy’.

I caved and did a digital totally thinking it would say not pregnant and it didnt! It said Pregnant!!!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->